- Australia A-League
- 10:35 Adelaide United vs Wellington Phoenix Austria 2. Liga
- 17:30 Vorwärts Steyr vs Liefering Bahrain Bahraini Premier League
- 20:00 Muharraq vs Manama Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 18:00 Gomel vs Slutsk Belgium Pro League
- 19:45 KRC Genk vs Club Brugge Croatia Prva HNL
- 14:00 Lokomotiva Zagreb vs Slaven Koprivnica
- 16:05 Šibenik vs Istra 1961
- 18:10 Gorica vs Osijek Cyprus First Division
- 16:00 Nea Salamis vs Ermis
- 18:00 Doxa vs Ethnikos Achna Czech Republic First League
- 17:00 Jablonec vs Teplice France Ligue 1
- 20:00 Lens vs Lille Germany 2. Bundesliga
- 17:30 Holstein Kiel vs St. Pauli Germany Bundesliga
- 19:30 Stuttgart vs Augsburg Hungary NB I
- 19:00 Mezőkövesd-Zsóry vs MTK Iceland Úrvalsdeild
- 19:00 KR vs KA Italy Serie B
- 13:00 Virtus Entella vs Chievo
- 13:00 Ascoli vs Cittadella
- 13:00 Salernitana vs Empoli
- 13:00 Frosinone vs Vicenza
- 13:00 Cosenza vs Monza
- 13:00 Cremonese vs Pescara
- 13:00 Brescia vs Pisa
- 13:00 Venezia vs Pordenone
- 13:00 Lecce vs Reggina
- 13:00 Reggiana vs SPAL Kuwait Kuwait Premier League
- 20:00 Al Shabab vs Al Kuwait
- 20:00 Khaitan vs Al Qadsia Morocco Botola Pro
- 23:00 Ittihad Tanger vs Youssoufia Berrechid Netherlands Eerste Divisie
- 19:00 Ajax II vs De Graafschap
- 19:00 AZ II vs Excelsior
- 19:00 Den Bosch vs Telstar
- 19:00 Dordrecht vs Cambuur
- 19:00 Go Ahead Eagles vs NEC
- 19:00 Helmond Sport vs Oss
- 19:00 NAC Breda vs MVV
- 19:00 PSV II vs Volendam
- 19:00 Roda JC vs Eindhoven
- 19:00 Utrecht II vs Almere City Netherlands Eredivisie
- 19:00 Sparta Rotterdam vs Vitesse Poland 1. Liga
- 16:00 Odra Opole vs Puszcza Niepołomice Poland Ekstraklasa
- 17:00 Górnik Zabrze vs Jagiellonia Białystok Portugal Liga NOS
- 19:00 Famalicão vs Santa Clara
- 21:15 Boavista FC vs CD Tondela Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 17:45 Derry City vs Longford Town
- 19:45 Dundalk vs Sligo Rovers Russia Russian Premier League
- 16:00 Akhmat Grozny vs Tambov
- 18:00 FK Sochi vs Rotor Volgograd Saudi Arabia Professional League
- 19:40 Al Shabab vs Al Hilal Spain La Liga
- 20:00 Real Sociedad vs Elche CF Spain Segunda División
- 20:00 CD Tenerife vs Almería Switzerland Challenge League
- 18:00 Chiasso vs Winterthur
- 19:00 Grasshopper vs Stade Lausanne-Ouchy
- 19:00 Neuchâtel Xamax vs Wil Turkey 1. Lig
- 14:00 Boluspor vs Eskişehirspor
- 18:30 Akhisar Belediyespor vs Ümraniyespor UAE Arabian Gulf League
- 18:00 Ajman vs Al Sharjah
- 20:00 Al Dhafra vs Bani Yas Vietnam V.League 1
- 11:00 Sai Gon vs FLC Thanh Hoa
- 11:00 Song Lam Nghe An vs Ha Noi
- 11:00 Binh Duong vs Ho Chi Minh City
Benfica will welcome Santa Clara to Estádio do Sport Lisboa e Benfica for a matchday 29 fixture in Portugal Liga NOS. The last meeting on 4th January 2021 ended in a 1-1 draw. Both sides have met five times in the most recent seasons. Benfica has won 3 matches, and Santa Clara triumphed in 1. Recent outings average 3.80 goals, while both teams score 80% of the time.
Benfica's latest fixture against Portimonense ended in an away 5-1 win. Benfica was very dangerous in attack, having attempted seven shots on target. Benfica was much better than Portimonense in the second half and scored in the 45+2, 50th, 64th, 73rd and 90+4 minute.
Since the start of the season, Benfica is more dominant at home. They have eleven wins out of 15 games on home soil. Águias's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 53% of home games.
Santa Clara has picked up 5 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Santa Clara wins 1.13 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Santa Clara kept a clean sheet in just 7% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Benfica is currently unbeaten at home in one game. Since the start of the season, they have just two home defeats.
Os Açoreanos failed to win in five consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Monday and win against Benfica. Furthermore, they are in really bad away form, having lost five consecutive games on the road.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Benfica wins on average 2.33 points per home game, compared to 1.13 points per away game for Santa Clara. My prediction is Benfica to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.36 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 43% of Benfica's home and Santa Clara's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 54% of Benfica's home and Santa Clara's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
Benfica vs Santa Clara Betting Tips
Benfica vs Santa Clara Head to Head
Average stats between Benfica and Santa Clara in most recent 5 outings in the Portugal Liga NOS.
Benfica vs Santa Clara Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Benfica and Santa Clara across current season. Calculated from Benfica's Home stats and Santa Clara's Away stats.
Portugal Liga NOS Form
- Coming into this game, Benfica has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Benfica has scored 11 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Benfica has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Santa Clara's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Benfica from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 7 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 1 home matches this season.
- Momentum is really building for Benfica as they have now gone 4 games without losing. They have won 3 of the last 5 games they have played.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 6 games for Benfica ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Benfica will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Santa Clara, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- In the last 5 matches for Benfica, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 14 matches (45% of all matches) involving Benfica has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Benfica will score today, as they have netted in the last 11 games coming into this one and have scored 11 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Santa Clara has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Santa Clara has scored 9 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Santa Clara recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- In the last 5 matches for Santa Clara, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 16 matches (53% of all matches) involving Santa Clara has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||67% / 83%||73 %||60 %|
|Draw %||20% / 0%||13 %||27 %|
|Loss %||13% / 17%||13 %||13 %|
|AVG Goals||2.63 / 3.33||2.47||2.80|
|Scored||1.93 / 2.67||1.73||2.13|
|Conceded||0.70 / 0.67||0.73||0.67|
|BTTS %||43% / 50%||47 %||40 %|
|BTTS Win||23% / 33%||27 %||20 %|
|BTTS Loss||7% / 17%||13 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||37% / 50%||33 %||40 %|
|Scores %||87% / 100%||93 %||80 %|
|Clean Sheet %||50% / 50%||53 %||47 %|
|Frist Goal %||70% / 67%||73 %||67 %|
|Possession %||64% / 65%||63 %||64 %|
|Corners||6.13 / 5.83||6.53||5.73|
|Cards||2.17 / 2.33||1.73||2.60|
|Offsides||2.30 / 1.67||2.13||2.47|
|Fouls||14.77 / 11.83||15.47||14.07|
|Shots||13.07 / 15.00||15.00||11.13|
|Shots on Target||6.03 / 5.17||6.13||5.93|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||33% / 17%||33 %||33 %|
|Draw %||23% / 33%||33 %||13 %|
|Loss %||43% / 50%||33 %||53 %|
|AVG Goals||2.40 / 3.17||2.47||2.33|
|Scored||1.23 / 1.67||1.40||1.07|
|Conceded||1.17 / 1.50||1.07||1.27|
|BTTS %||53% / 67%||40 %||67 %|
|BTTS Win||17% / 17%||7 %||27 %|
|BTTS Loss||20% / 33%||13 %||27 %|
|Scored in Both||27% / 33%||33 %||20 %|
|Scores %||70% / 67%||67 %||73 %|
|Clean Sheet %||23% / 17%||40 %||7 %|
|Frist Goal %||30% / 17%||33 %||27 %|
|Possession %||48% / 50%||50 %||47 %|
|Corners||4.43 / 5.00||4.53||4.33|
|Cards||2.87 / 2.33||2.93||2.80|
|Offsides||1.73 / 1.67||1.80||1.67|
|Fouls||16.83 / 17.33||16.07||17.60|
|Shots||10.23 / 13.67||10.93||9.53|
|Shots on Target||4.63 / 5.67||4.67||4.60|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Benfica vs Santa Clara Odds
|HT 1||1.83||HT X||2.40||HT 2||7.50|
|Home Win Nil||1.91||Away Win Nil||10.00|
|Over 2.5||1.72||Under 2.5||2.00|
|BTTS Yes||2.30||BTTS NO||1.57|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.85||Under 9.5 Corners||1.95|