- Belgium Pro League
- 19:45 Royal Antwerp FC vs KRC Genk Brazil Serie B
- 23:00 Sampaio Corrêa vs Brusque
- 01:30 Vila Nova vs Confiança
- 01:30 Náutico vs Londrina Estonia Meistriliiga
- 17:00 Tallinna FC Flora vs Trans Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:30 Honka vs KuPS
- 16:30 HJK vs HIFK
- 16:30 Haka vs SJK
- 16:30 Ilves vs Mariehamn
- 16:30 KTP vs Lahti France Ligue 1
- 18:00 Lille vs Reims
- 18:00 Monaco vs Saint-Étienne
- 18:00 Montpellier vs Bordeaux
- 18:00 Nantes vs Brest
- 18:00 Rennes vs Clermont
- 20:00 Lens vs Strasbourg
- 20:00 Lorient vs Nice
- 20:00 Olympique Lyonnais vs Troyes
- 20:00 Metz vs PSG Greece Super League
- 16:15 OFI vs Asteras Tripolis
- 16:15 Panaitolikos vs PAOK
- 18:30 AEK Athens vs Lamia
- 18:30 Aris vs Panathinaikos Iceland 1. Deild
- 18:30 Grótta vs ÍBV Italy Serie A
- 17:30 Salernitana vs Hellas Verona
- 17:30 Spezia vs Juventus
- 19:45 Cagliari vs Empoli
- 19:45 AC Milan vs Venezia Italy Serie B
- 17:00 Ternana vs Parma
- 19:30 Cremonese vs Perugia Japan J1 League
- 11:00 Kashima Antlers vs Kawasaki Frontale
- 11:00 Tokyo vs Nagoya Grampus
- 11:00 Sanfrecce Hiroshima vs Cerezo Osaka Mexico Ascenso MX
- 03:05 Dorados vs Correcaminos UAT
- 23:00 Tlaxcala vs Tepatitlán de Morelos Mexico Liga MX
- 03:00 Juárez vs Atlético San Luis Netherlands Eredivisie
- 17:45 Go Ahead Eagles vs PSV
- 17:45 NEC vs Utrecht
- 19:00 Groningen vs Vitesse
- 20:00 Feyenoord vs Heerenveen
- 20:00 PEC Zwolle vs Sparta Rotterdam Serbia SuperLiga
- 14:30 Radnički Kragujevac vs Novi Pazar
- 16:30 Spartak Subotica vs Proleter Novi Sad
- 16:30 Napredak vs Čukarički Slovakia Super Liga
- 17:00 Ružomberok vs Slovan Bratislava Slovenia PrvaLiga
- 19:15 Olimpija vs Domžale South Africa Premier Soccer League
- 14:00 Golden Arrows vs AmaZulu
- 16:00 Maritzburg United vs Marumo Gallants South Korea K League 1
- 06:00 Jeju United vs Daegu
- 08:30 Suwon vs Seongnam
- 11:00 FC Seoul vs Incheon United South Korea K League 2
- 11:00 Busan I'Park vs Seoul E-Land Spain La Liga
- 18:30 RCD Espanyol vs Deportivo Alavés
- 18:30 Sevilla FC vs Valencia CF
- 21:00 Real Madrid vs RCD Mallorca
- 21:00 Villarreal vs Elche CF
- 21:30 Mouloudia Oujda vs FAR Rabat Sweden Allsvenskan
- 18:00 Djurgården vs Degerfors
- 18:00 Elfsborg vs Malmö FF
- 18:00 Sirius vs Norrköping Switzerland Challenge League
- 19:30 Neuchâtel Xamax vs Stade Lausanne-Ouchy Switzerland Super League
- 17:00 Lausanne Sport vs Young Boys
- 19:30 St. Gallen vs Basel Turkey Süper Lig
- 18:00 Kayserispor vs Galatasaray
- 18:00 Göztepe vs Hatayspor
Benfica will welcome CD Tondela to Estádio do Sport Lisboa e Benfica for a matchday 4 fixture in Portugal Liga NOS. The last meeting on 30th April 2021 ended in a Benfica 2-0 win. Both sides have met twelve times in the most recent seasons. Benfica has won 10 matches, and CD Tondela triumphed in 1. Recent outings average 3.00 goals, while both teams score 33% of the time.
Benfica's latest fixture against Gil Vicente ended in an away 2-0 win. Benfica was very dangerous in attack, having attempted eleven shots on target. Benfica was much better than Gil Vicente in the second half and scored in the 84th and 88th minute.
CD Tondela's recent game against Portimonense ended in a home 0-3 loss. CDT had plenty of possession, but not so much in the final third of the pitch.
Although Benfica is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 33% home clean sheets.
CD Tondela has picked up 3 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. CD Tondela wins 0.00 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. CD Tondela kept a clean sheet in just 0% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Recently they enjoy playing at home, having won three consecutive matches. Benfica is yet to lose at home, being undefeated in three games.
This season hasn't unfolded as planned, and CDT haven't tasted an away victory at all. The visitors have lost 100% of all games on the road while conceding on average 2.33 goals in the process. Furthermore, they are in really bad away form, having lost three consecutive games on the road.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Benfica wins on average 3.00 points per home game, compared to 0.00 points per away game for CD Tondela. My prediction is Benfica to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.5 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 50% of Benfica's home and CD Tondela's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 50% of Benfica's home and CD Tondela's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
Benfica vs CD Tondela Betting Tips
Benfica vs CD Tondela Head to Head
Average stats between Benfica and CD Tondela in most recent 12 outings in the Portugal Liga NOS.
Benfica vs CD Tondela Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Benfica and CD Tondela across current season. Calculated from Benfica's Home stats and CD Tondela's Away stats.
Portugal Liga NOS Form
- Coming into this game, Benfica has picked up 15 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 3 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Benfica has scored 14 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Benfica is in great form, and the home fans will be loving it. They have won the last 3 games that they have played at home.
- Benfica will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- Momentum is really building for Benfica as they have now gone 6 games without losing. They have won 5 of the last 5 games they have played.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 6 games for Benfica ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Benfica has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 2 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 3 occasions.
- Benfica is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against CD Tondela, having won 5 and drawn 0. They have scored 14 goals in those 5 games.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Benfica has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 5 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 3/6 games for Benfica this season.
- It's likely that Benfica will score today, as they have netted in the last 6 games coming into this one and have scored 14 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, CD Tondela has picked up 0 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. CD Tondela has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 6 games involving CD Tondela has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will Benfica get in on the action today? There has been a total of 16 goals in the last 5 games for CD Tondela, both home and away.
- Can CD Tondela turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 0 draws and 5 defeats.
- In the last 5 matches for CD Tondela, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 4 matches (67% of all matches) involving CD Tondela has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||100% / 67%||100 %||100 %|
|Draw %||0% / 33%||0 %||0 %|
|Loss %||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|AVG Goals||3.17 / 2.33||3.00||3.33|
|Scored||2.67 / 2.00||2.33||3.00|
|Conceded||0.50 / 0.33||0.67||0.33|
|BTTS %||50% / 33%||67 %||33 %|
|BTTS Win||50% / 33%||67 %||33 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||33% / 33%||33 %||33 %|
|Scores %||100% / 67%||100 %||100 %|
|Clean Sheet %||50% / 67%||33 %||67 %|
|Frist Goal %||83% / 50%||67 %||100 %|
|Possession %||67% / 61%||69 %||64 %|
|Corners||6.17 / 5.33||6.67||5.67|
|Cards||2.17 / 2.33||1.33||3.00|
|Offsides||2.33 / 1.17||4.00||0.67|
|Fouls||15.50 / 13.83||14.33||16.67|
|Shots||15.67 / 13.50||16.67||14.67|
|Shots on Target||7.17 / 6.83||7.00||7.33|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||17% / 17%||33 %||0 %|
|Draw %||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Loss %||83% / 83%||67 %||100 %|
|AVG Goals||3.17 / 2.67||3.00||3.33|
|Scored||1.17 / 1.00||1.33||1.00|
|Conceded||2.00 / 1.67||1.67||2.33|
|BTTS %||67% / 50%||33 %||100 %|
|BTTS Win||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||67% / 50%||33 %||100 %|
|Scored in Both||17% / 17%||33 %||0 %|
|Scores %||83% / 67%||67 %||100 %|
|Clean Sheet %||17% / 17%||33 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||50% / 50%||33 %||67 %|
|Possession %||45% / 48%||54 %||36 %|
|Corners||3.17 / 4.17||5.00||1.33|
|Cards||2.83 / 2.17||2.33||3.33|
|Offsides||1.17 / 1.33||0.67||1.67|
|Fouls||14.50 / 14.83||16.67||12.33|
|Shots||9.83 / 10.33||14.33||5.33|
|Shots on Target||3.50 / 4.83||5.00||2.00|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Benfica vs CD Tondela Odds
|HT 1||1.53||HT X||3.10||HT 2||10.00|
|Home Win Nil||1.87||Away Win Nil||25.00|
|Over 2.5||1.37||Under 2.5||3.00|
|BTTS Yes||2.25||BTTS NO||1.59|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.95||Under 9.5 Corners||1.85|