- Cyprus First Division
- 17:00 AEK Larnaca vs Anorthosis England Championship
- 20:45 Blackburn Rovers vs Middlesbrough France Ligue 2
- 20:45 Caen vs Ajaccio France National
- 20:45 Annecy vs Concarneau Greece Super League
- 17:30 Asteras Tripolis vs Apollon Smirnis Israel Israeli Premier League
- 19:30 Beitar Jerusalem vs Hapoel Tel Aviv Israel Liga Leumit
- 18:00 Beitar Tel Aviv Ramla vs Hapoel Afula
- 18:00 Hapoel Ramat Gan vs Hapoel Ra'anana
- 18:00 Hapoel Petah Tikva vs Sektzia Nes Tziona Portugal LigaPro
- 15:30 Academico Viseu vs Sporting Covilhã
- 21:15 Leixões vs GD Chaves Romania Liga I
- 15:30 Botoşani vs Sepsi
Benfica will welcome Moreirense FC to Estádio do Sport Lisboa e Benfica for a matchday 18 fixture in Portugal Liga NOS. The last meeting on 7th August 2021 ended in a Benfica 2-1 win. Both sides have met nineteen times in the most recent seasons. Benfica has won 16 matches, and Moreirense FC triumphed in 1. Recent outings average 3.05 goals, while both teams score 58% of the time.
Benfica's last game in the Portugal Liga NOS against Paços de Ferreira at home ended in a 2-0 win. Águias had more possession of the ball and took advantage of it. Benfica was dangerous in both halves and scored in the 45+5 and 75th minute.
Moreirense FC's previous game in the competition versus FC Vizela ended in an away 1-0 win. Although Moreirense FC countered for most of the game, it was more than enough to win. Moreirense FC was not convincing in the first-half and scored in the 59th minute.
So far, Benfica plays better on the road than at home. They win 2.50 points per away game on average compared to 2.11 points at home. Although Benfica is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 22% home clean sheets.
Moreirense FC has picked up 7 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Moreirense FC wins 0.70 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Moreirense FC kept a clean sheet in just 20% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Benfica is currently unbeaten at home in three games. Since the start of the season, they have just two home defeats.
Os verdes e brancos (Green and white) is winless in one away game, having tasted defeat on their previous visit. However, they will need plenty of luck to avoid another one against Benfica.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Benfica wins on average 2.11 points per home game, compared to 0.70 points per away game for Moreirense FC. My prediction is Benfica to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 3.05 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 54% of Benfica's home and Moreirense FC's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 54% of Benfica's home and Moreirense FC's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
Benfica vs Moreirense FC Betting Tips
Benfica vs Moreirense FC Head to Head
Average stats between Benfica and Moreirense FC in most recent 19 outings in the Portugal Liga NOS.
Benfica vs Moreirense FC Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Benfica and Moreirense FC across current season. Calculated from Benfica's Home stats and Moreirense FC's Away stats.
Portugal Liga NOS Form
- Coming into this game, Benfica has picked up 9 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Benfica has scored 15 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Moreirense FC's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Benfica from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 4 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 1 home matches this season.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 8 games for Benfica ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- In the last 5 matches for Benfica, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 10 matches (59% of all matches) involving Benfica has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Benfica will score today, as they have netted in the last 9 games coming into this one and have scored 15 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Moreirense FC has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Moreirense FC has scored 3 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Moreirense FC recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Moreirense FC has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 10/17 games for Moreirense FC this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||74% / 50%||67 %||80 %|
|Draw %||11% / 17%||11 %||10 %|
|Loss %||16% / 33%||22 %||10 %|
|AVG Goals||3.58 / 3.50||3.67||3.50|
|Scored||2.74 / 2.17||2.67||2.80|
|Conceded||0.84 / 1.33||1.00||0.70|
|BTTS %||58% / 50%||67 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||37% / 17%||44 %||30 %|
|BTTS Loss||11% / 17%||11 %||10 %|
|Scored in Both||42% / 50%||44 %||40 %|
|Scores %||95% / 83%||89 %||100 %|
|Clean Sheet %||37% / 33%||22 %||50 %|
|Frist Goal %||74% / 50%||56 %||90 %|
|Possession %||63% / 62%||68 %||59 %|
|Corners||6.05 / 6.33||6.22||5.90|
|Cards||2.16 / 2.67||2.00||2.30|
|Offsides||2.63 / 3.33||3.89||1.50|
|Fouls||13.79 / 14.83||14.67||13.00|
|Shots||16.21 / 15.83||18.56||14.10|
|Shots on Target||7.21 / 6.50||7.22||7.20|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||16% / 33%||22 %||10 %|
|Draw %||37% / 17%||33 %||40 %|
|Loss %||47% / 50%||44 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||2.47 / 2.00||2.78||2.20|
|Scored||0.95 / 0.83||1.22||0.70|
|Conceded||1.53 / 1.17||1.56||1.50|
|BTTS %||58% / 50%||67 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||5% / 0%||11 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||21% / 33%||22 %||20 %|
|Scored in Both||11% / 0%||22 %||0 %|
|Scores %||68% / 83%||78 %||60 %|
|Clean Sheet %||16% / 33%||11 %||20 %|
|Frist Goal %||37% / 83%||44 %||30 %|
|Possession %||43% / 42%||43 %||43 %|
|Corners||4.79 / 4.33||4.22||5.30|
|Cards||3.16 / 3.50||2.78||3.50|
|Offsides||1.95 / 2.00||1.78||2.10|
|Fouls||14.63 / 14.40||14.56||14.70|
|Shots||12.00 / 9.50||10.78||13.10|
|Shots on Target||3.68 / 4.50||3.44||3.90|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Benfica vs Moreirense FC Odds
|HT 1||1.57||HT X||2.88||HT 2||11.00|
|Home Win Nil||1.75||Away Win Nil||19.00|
|Over 2.5||1.50||Under 2.5||2.40|
|BTTS Yes||2.25||BTTS NO||1.57|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.83||Under 9.5 Corners||1.98|