- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Aïn M'lila vs CS Constantine
- 17:45 ASO Chlef vs NA Hussein Dey Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 16:00 Slutsk vs Shakhtyor Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 18:00 Wadi Degla vs El Gounah EURO 2020
- 14:00 Sweden vs Slovakia
- 17:00 Croatia vs Czech Republic
- 20:00 England vs Scotland Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League
- 19:00 NSÍ vs B68 Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:00 HJK vs Ilves
- 16:30 Inter Turku vs SJK Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Grindavík vs Grótta Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 13:00 Kyzyl-Zhar vs Akzhayik
- 14:00 Shakhter Karagandy vs Taraz
- 15:00 Atyrau vs Astana
- 16:00 Ordabasy vs Aktobe Norway First Division
- 17:00 Raufoss vs Jerv
- 17:00 Sogndal vs Aalesund
- 17:00 Start vs Ullensaker - Kisa IL
- 19:00 Fredrikstad vs HamKam Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 19:45 Dundalk vs Longford Town
- 19:45 Waterford vs Shamrock Rovers
- 19:45 St Patrick's Athl. vs Sligo Rovers
- 19:45 Bohemians vs Drogheda United
- 20:00 Finn Harps vs Derry City Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Zulia vs Estudiantes Mérida
Sligo Rovers will welcome Drogheda United to The Showgrounds for a matchday 15 fixture in Republic of Ireland Premier Division. The last meeting on 30th April 2021 ended in a 1-1 draw. Both sides have met thirteen times in the most recent seasons. Sligo Rovers has won 4 matches, and Drogheda United triumphed in 2. Recent outings average 2.62 goals, while both teams score 69% of the time.
Sligo Rovers's latest fixture against Finn Harps ended in an away 2-1 win. Sligo Rovers was very effective while counter-attacking. In the end, it was enough to make the difference between the two teams. Sligo Rovers scored in both halves in the 6th and 60th minute.
Drogheda United's recent game against Derry City ended in a home 1-2 loss. The Drogs's strikers were frustrated by the lack of good chances. Drogheda United deserved to score in the second half and did so in the 62nd minute.
So far, Sligo Rovers plays better on the road than at home. They win 2.71 points per away game on average compared to 1.50 points at home. Sligo Rovers's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 38% of home games.
Drogheda United has picked up 15 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. The Boynesiders has collected 1.86 points on average per away game, compared to 1.50 at home.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Sligo Rovers or Draw.
Still, I expect a close game and don't think that we will see a lot of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.6 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 41% of Sligo Rovers's home and Drogheda United's away games. My prediction is Under 2.5 Goals.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 47% of Sligo Rovers's home and Drogheda United's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
Sligo Rovers vs Drogheda United Betting Tips
Sligo Rovers vs Drogheda United Head to Head
Average stats between Sligo Rovers and Drogheda United in most recent 13 outings in the Republic of Ireland Premier Division.
Sligo Rovers vs Drogheda United Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Sligo Rovers and Drogheda United across current season. Calculated from Sligo Rovers's Home stats and Drogheda United's Away stats.
Republic of Ireland Premier Division Form
- Coming into this game, Sligo Rovers has picked up 12 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Sligo Rovers has scored 9 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Drogheda United's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Sligo Rovers from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 4 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 1 home matches this season.
- Sligo Rovers has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 3 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 6 occasions.
- Sligo Rovers will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Drogheda United, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 4 and drawn 0
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Sligo Rovers has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 4 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 8/15 games for Sligo Rovers this season.
- It's likely that Sligo Rovers will score today, as they have netted in the last 8 games coming into this one and have scored 9 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Drogheda United has picked up 12 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Drogheda United has scored 11 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Drogheda United has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 3 games.
- Scoring is not an issue for Drogheda United when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 7 games they have played on the road. Can Sligo Rovers stop this run?
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 3 games involving Drogheda United has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will Sligo Rovers get in on the action today? There has been a total of 16 goals in the last 5 games for Drogheda United, both home and away.
- Drogheda United will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Sligo Rovers, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 4 and drawn 0
- In the last 5 matches for Drogheda United, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 10 matches (67% of all matches) involving Drogheda United has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Drogheda United will score today, as they have netted in the last 9 games coming into this one and have scored 11 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||60% / 33%||38 %||86 %|
|Draw %||27% / 17%||38 %||14 %|
|Loss %||13% / 50%||25 %||0 %|
|AVG Goals||2.07 / 2.00||2.00||2.14|
|Scored||1.40 / 0.67||1.25||1.57|
|Conceded||0.67 / 1.33||0.75||0.57|
|BTTS %||53% / 17%||50 %||57 %|
|BTTS Win||20% / 17%||0 %||43 %|
|BTTS Loss||7% / 0%||13 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||28% / 33%||14 %||43 %|
|Scores %||93% / 33%||87 %||100 %|
|Clean Sheet %||40% / 33%||38 %||43 %|
|Frist Goal %||67% / 33%||63 %||71 %|
|Possession %||50% / 49%||53 %||47 %|
|Corners||5.00 / 4.50||5.14||4.86|
|Cards||2.14 / 2.60||2.00||2.29|
|Offsides||0.50 / 0.67||0.00||0.50|
|Fouls||13.50 / 12.67||0.00||13.50|
|Shots||9.71 / 7.50||8.43||11.00|
|Shots on Target||4.79 / 3.17||4.14||5.43|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||47% / 83%||38 %||57 %|
|Draw %||27% / 0%||38 %||14 %|
|Loss %||27% / 17%||25 %||29 %|
|AVG Goals||2.87 / 3.83||2.50||3.29|
|Scored||1.93 / 3.00||1.50||2.43|
|Conceded||0.93 / 0.83||1.00||0.86|
|BTTS %||67% / 67%||75 %||57 %|
|BTTS Win||20% / 50%||25 %||14 %|
|BTTS Loss||20% / 17%||13 %||28 %|
|Scored in Both||33% / 67%||25 %||43 %|
|Scores %||93% / 100%||87 %||100 %|
|Clean Sheet %||27% / 33%||13 %||43 %|
|Frist Goal %||60% / 83%||50 %||71 %|
|Possession %||47% / 49%||48 %||45 %|
|Corners||4.21 / 6.00||4.50||3.83|
|Cards||1.86 / 2.25||2.38||1.17|
|Offsides||2.33 / 0.00||3.00||1.00|
|Fouls||13.00 / 0.00||10.50||18.00|
|Shots||9.00 / 10.25||10.38||7.17|
|Shots on Target||4.79 / 6.25||5.38||4.00|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Sligo Rovers vs Drogheda United Odds
|HT 1||2.63||HT X||2.00||HT 2||4.75|
|Home Win Nil||2.80||Away Win Nil||5.50|
|Over 2.5||2.40||Under 2.5||1.54|
|BTTS Yes||2.20||BTTS NO||1.62|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.10||Under 9.5 Corners||1.71|