- Asia AFC Champions League
- 11:00 Pohang Steelers vs Ratchaburi
- 15:00 Johor Darul Ta'zim vs Nagoya Grampus
- 23:00 Daegu vs Chiangrai United
- 23:00 Daegu vs Chiangrai United Brazil Serie B
- 20:30 Confiança vs Vila Nova
- 23:00 Ponte Preta vs Operário PR EURO 2020
- 20:00 Croatia vs Scotland
- 20:00 Czech Republic vs England Finland Ykkönen
- 16:30 TPS vs EIF Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 14:00 Astana vs Ordabasy
- 15:00 Akzhayik vs Shakhter Karagandy
- 16:00 Aktobe vs Kyzyl-Zhar Morocco Botola Pro
- 21:30 RSB Berkane vs Wydad Casablanca Norway First Division
- 17:00 Ullensaker - Kisa IL vs Fredrikstad
- 17:00 Bryne vs KFUM
- 17:00 Jerv vs Strømmen
- 17:00 Ranheim vs Raufoss
- 19:00 HamKam vs Sogndal Uruguay Primera División
- 16:45 Liverpool vs Fénix
- 19:00 River Plate vs Plaza Colonia
- 19:00 S.S. Folgore vs Prishtina
- 19:00 HB vs Inter Club d'Escaldes
- 21:15 Cerro Largo vs Sud América
- 23:30 Cerrito vs Boston River
Sligo Rovers will welcome Longford Town to The Showgrounds for a matchday 12 fixture in Republic of Ireland Premier Division. The last meeting on 2nd April 2021 ended in a Sligo Rovers 1-0 win. Both sides have met seven times in the most recent seasons. Sligo Rovers has won 4 matches, and Longford Town failed to win on every occasion. Recent outings average 2.57 goals, while both teams score 57% of the time.
Sligo Rovers's last game in the Republic of Ireland Premier Division against Waterford at home ended in a 3-0 win. Although Sligo Rovers played less with the ball than their opponent, it was enough to get the result they were hoping for. Sligo Rovers was dangerous in both halves and scored in the -1th, -1th and -1th minute.
Longford Town's recent game against Bohemians ended in a home 0-2 loss. Longford Town's strikers were frustrated by the lack of good chances.
So far, Sligo Rovers plays better on the road than at home. They win 2.22 points per away game on average compared to 1.50 points at home. Sligo Rovers's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 38% of home games.
Longford Town has picked up 1 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Longford Town wins 0.38 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Longford Town kept a clean sheet in just 0% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Sligo Rovers lost the previous game at home but still have a lot of advantage over their opponent. They have won 38% of home games which gives them plenty of confidence for the upcoming fixture.
This season hasn't unfolded as planned, and Longford Town haven't tasted an away victory at all. The visitors have lost 63% of all games on the road while conceding on average 2.00 goals in the process.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Sligo Rovers wins on average 1.50 points per home game, compared to 0.38 points per away game for Longford Town. My prediction is Sligo Rovers to win.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 55% of Sligo Rovers's home and Longford Town's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
Sligo Rovers vs Longford Town Betting Tips
Sligo Rovers vs Longford Town Head to Head
Average stats between Sligo Rovers and Longford Town in most recent 7 outings in the Republic of Ireland Premier Division.
Sligo Rovers vs Longford Town Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Sligo Rovers and Longford Town across current season. Calculated from Sligo Rovers's Home stats and Longford Town's Away stats.
Republic of Ireland Premier Division Form
- Coming into this game, Sligo Rovers has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Sligo Rovers has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Longford Town's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Sligo Rovers from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 4 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 1 home matches this season.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 4 games for Sligo Rovers ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- In the last 5 matches for Sligo Rovers, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 9 matches (53% of all matches) involving Sligo Rovers has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Longford Town has picked up 1 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Longford Town has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Can Longford Town turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 1 draws and 4 defeats.
- Longford Town has fired blanks in 8 games this season. That's 47% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 4 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for Longford Town, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 8 matches (47% of all matches) involving Longford Town has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||53% / 33%||38 %||67 %|
|Draw %||29% / 17%||38 %||22 %|
|Loss %||18% / 50%||25 %||11 %|
|AVG Goals||2.06 / 2.00||2.00||2.11|
|Scored||1.29 / 0.67||1.25||1.33|
|Conceded||0.76 / 1.33||0.75||0.78|
|BTTS %||53% / 17%||50 %||56 %|
|BTTS Win||18% / 17%||0 %||33 %|
|BTTS Loss||6% / 0%||13 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||25% / 33%||14 %||33 %|
|Scores %||88% / 33%||87 %||89 %|
|Clean Sheet %||35% / 33%||38 %||33 %|
|Frist Goal %||65% / 33%||63 %||67 %|
|Possession %||50% / 49%||53 %||47 %|
|Corners||5.13 / 4.50||5.14||5.13|
|Cards||2.13 / 2.60||2.00||2.25|
|Offsides||0.50 / 0.67||0.00||0.50|
|Fouls||13.50 / 12.67||0.00||13.50|
|Shots||9.07 / 7.50||8.43||9.63|
|Shots on Target||4.47 / 3.17||4.14||4.75|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||6% / 50%||11 %||0 %|
|Draw %||29% / 0%||22 %||38 %|
|Loss %||65% / 50%||67 %||63 %|
|AVG Goals||2.53 / 3.83||2.33||2.75|
|Scored||0.71 / 1.83||0.67||0.75|
|Conceded||1.82 / 2.00||1.67||2.00|
|BTTS %||47% / 67%||33 %||63 %|
|BTTS Win||0% / 33%||0 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||24% / 33%||22 %||25 %|
|Scored in Both||6% / 33%||11 %||0 %|
|Scores %||53% / 83%||44 %||62 %|
|Clean Sheet %||12% / 17%||22 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||29% / 67%||22 %||38 %|
|Possession %||44% / 0%||46 %||42 %|
|Corners||3.25 / 0.00||3.38||3.13|
|Cards||1.47 / 2.00||1.63||1.29|
|Offsides||2.00 / 0.00||2.00||0.00|
|Fouls||15.50 / 0.00||15.50||0.00|
|Shots||7.06 / 0.00||6.75||7.38|
|Shots on Target||3.06 / 0.00||2.63||3.50|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Sligo Rovers vs Longford Town Odds
|HT 1||2.10||HT X||2.10||HT 2||6.25|
|Home Win Nil||2.15||Away Win Nil||8.00|
|Over 2.5||1.62||Under 2.5||2.30|
|BTTS Yes||2.35||BTTS NO||1.56|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.80||Under 9.5 Corners||1.87|