- Bolivia LFPB
- 20:00 Guabirá vs San José Brazil Serie B
- 23:00 Sampaio Corrêa vs Brusque England EFL League One
- 19:45 Crewe Alexandra vs Morecambe
- 19:45 Gillingham vs Charlton Athletic
- 19:45 Portsmouth vs Plymouth Argyle England EFL League Two
- 19:45 Crawley Town vs Harrogate Town England National League
- 19:45 Dover Athletic vs Solihull Moors Italy Serie A
- 19:45 Atalanta vs Sassuolo
- 19:45 Fiorentina vs Inter Milan Italy Serie B
- 19:30 Crotone vs Lecce
- 19:30 Pisa vs Monza
- 19:30 Pordenone vs Reggina
- 19:30 SPAL vs Vicenza
- 19:30 Cosenza vs Como Netherlands Eredivisie
- 20:00 RKC Waalwijk vs Willem II Spain La Liga
- 21:00 Athletic Club Bilbao vs Rayo Vallecano Switzerland Challenge League
- 19:30 Aarau vs Wil Switzerland Super League
- 19:30 Zürich vs Servette
Sligo Rovers will welcome St Patrick's Athl. to The Showgrounds for a matchday 27 fixture in Republic of Ireland Premier Division. The last meeting on 18th June 2021 ended in a St Patrick's Athl. 2-0 win. Both sides have met twenty-seven times in the most recent seasons. Sligo Rovers has won 3 matches, and St Patrick's Athl. triumphed in 13. Recent outings average 2.07 goals, while both teams score 44% of the time.
Sligo Rovers's latest fixture against Drogheda United ended in an away 0-0 draw. They were very dangerous in front positions, so one point was the least they deserved.
St Patrick's Athl.'s recent game against Longford Town ended in a home 3-2 win. Pats dominated the game and deserved the win. St Patrick's Athl. had good chances in both halves and scored in the 28th, 67th and 87th minute.
So far, Sligo Rovers plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.85 points per away game on average compared to 1.50 points at home. Sligo Rovers's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 36% of home games.
St Patrick's Athl. has picked up 9 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Saints wins 1.21 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. St Patrick's Athl. kept a clean sheet in just 14% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Sligo Rovers or Draw.
Sligo Rovers vs St Patrick's Athl. Betting Tips
Sligo Rovers vs St Patrick's Athl. Head to Head
Average stats between Sligo Rovers and St Patrick's Athl. in most recent 27 outings in the Republic of Ireland Premier Division.
Sligo Rovers vs St Patrick's Athl. Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Sligo Rovers and St Patrick's Athl. across current season. Calculated from Sligo Rovers's Home stats and St Patrick's Athl.'s Away stats.
Republic of Ireland Premier Division Form
- Coming into this game, Sligo Rovers has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Sligo Rovers has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Sligo Rovers recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Sligo Rovers has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 11/27 games for Sligo Rovers this season.
- Coming into this game, St Patrick's Athl. has picked up 9 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. St Patrick's Athl. has scored 10 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 7 games for St Patrick's Athl. ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- In the last 5 matches for St Patrick's Athl., 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 17 matches (63% of all matches) involving St Patrick's Athl. has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||48% / 33%||43 %||54 %|
|Draw %||22% / 17%||21 %||23 %|
|Loss %||30% / 50%||36 %||23 %|
|AVG Goals||1.93 / 1.67||2.14||1.69|
|Scored||1.19 / 0.83||1.36||1.00|
|Conceded||0.74 / 0.83||0.79||0.69|
|BTTS %||41% / 33%||43 %||38 %|
|BTTS Win||15% / 17%||7 %||23 %|
|BTTS Loss||7% / 17%||14 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||23% / 17%||23 %||23 %|
|Scores %||74% / 50%||79 %||69 %|
|Clean Sheet %||37% / 33%||36 %||38 %|
|Frist Goal %||52% / 17%||50 %||54 %|
|Possession %||50% / 48%||51 %||49 %|
|Corners||4.85 / 5.20||5.15||4.54|
|Cards||2.32 / 2.60||2.58||2.08|
|Offsides||2.40 / 4.00||4.00||2.00|
|Fouls||11.80 / 15.00||15.00||11.00|
|Shots||10.54 / 10.40||11.00||10.08|
|Shots on Target||4.81 / 4.40||4.77||4.85|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||56% / 50%||85 %||29 %|
|Draw %||19% / 17%||0 %||36 %|
|Loss %||26% / 33%||15 %||36 %|
|AVG Goals||2.89 / 3.17||2.69||3.07|
|Scored||1.70 / 1.67||1.92||1.50|
|Conceded||1.19 / 1.50||0.77||1.57|
|BTTS %||63% / 67%||46 %||79 %|
|BTTS Win||26% / 33%||38 %||14 %|
|BTTS Loss||19% / 17%||8 %||28 %|
|Scored in Both||30% / 50%||31 %||28 %|
|Scores %||93% / 83%||92 %||93 %|
|Clean Sheet %||30% / 17%||46 %||14 %|
|Frist Goal %||74% / 67%||92 %||57 %|
|Possession %||54% / 61%||58 %||51 %|
|Corners||5.74 / 5.20||5.31||6.14|
|Cards||1.89 / 1.25||1.62||2.14|
|Offsides||1.60 / 2.00||4.00||1.00|
|Fouls||12.80 / 11.33||11.00||13.25|
|Shots||9.89 / 8.80||11.15||8.71|
|Shots on Target||4.56 / 3.80||4.92||4.21|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Sligo Rovers vs St Patrick's Athl. Odds
|HT 1||3.84||HT X||1.96||HT 2||3.34|
|Home Win Nil||4.20||Away Win Nil||3.75|
|Over 2.5||1.50||Under 2.5||2.60|
|BTTS Yes||2.15||BTTS NO||1.67|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.07||Under 9.5 Corners||1.74|