- Australia A-League
- 10:35 Adelaide United vs Wellington Phoenix Austria 2. Liga
- 17:30 Vorwärts Steyr vs Liefering Bahrain Bahraini Premier League
- 20:00 Muharraq vs Manama Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 18:00 Gomel vs Slutsk Belgium Pro League
- 19:45 KRC Genk vs Club Brugge Croatia Prva HNL
- 14:00 Lokomotiva Zagreb vs Slaven Koprivnica
- 16:05 Šibenik vs Istra 1961
- 18:10 Gorica vs Osijek Cyprus First Division
- 16:00 Nea Salamis vs Ermis
- 18:00 Doxa vs Ethnikos Achna Czech Republic First League
- 17:00 Jablonec vs Teplice France Ligue 1
- 20:00 Lens vs Lille Germany 2. Bundesliga
- 17:30 Holstein Kiel vs St. Pauli Germany Bundesliga
- 19:30 Stuttgart vs Augsburg Hungary NB I
- 19:00 Mezőkövesd-Zsóry vs MTK Iceland Úrvalsdeild
- 19:00 KR vs KA Italy Serie B
- 13:00 Virtus Entella vs Chievo
- 13:00 Ascoli vs Cittadella
- 13:00 Salernitana vs Empoli
- 13:00 Frosinone vs Vicenza
- 13:00 Cosenza vs Monza
- 13:00 Cremonese vs Pescara
- 13:00 Brescia vs Pisa
- 13:00 Venezia vs Pordenone
- 13:00 Lecce vs Reggina
- 13:00 Reggiana vs SPAL Kuwait Kuwait Premier League
- 20:00 Al Shabab vs Al Kuwait
- 20:00 Khaitan vs Al Qadsia Morocco Botola Pro
- 23:00 Ittihad Tanger vs Youssoufia Berrechid Netherlands Eerste Divisie
- 19:00 Ajax II vs De Graafschap
- 19:00 AZ II vs Excelsior
- 19:00 Den Bosch vs Telstar
- 19:00 Dordrecht vs Cambuur
- 19:00 Go Ahead Eagles vs NEC
- 19:00 Helmond Sport vs Oss
- 19:00 NAC Breda vs MVV
- 19:00 PSV II vs Volendam
- 19:00 Roda JC vs Eindhoven
- 19:00 Utrecht II vs Almere City Netherlands Eredivisie
- 19:00 Sparta Rotterdam vs Vitesse Poland 1. Liga
- 16:00 Odra Opole vs Puszcza Niepołomice Poland Ekstraklasa
- 17:00 Górnik Zabrze vs Jagiellonia Białystok Portugal Liga NOS
- 19:00 Famalicão vs Santa Clara
- 21:15 Boavista FC vs CD Tondela Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 17:45 Derry City vs Longford Town
- 19:45 Dundalk vs Sligo Rovers Russia Russian Premier League
- 16:00 Akhmat Grozny vs Tambov
- 18:00 FK Sochi vs Rotor Volgograd Saudi Arabia Professional League
- 19:40 Al Shabab vs Al Hilal Spain La Liga
- 20:00 Real Sociedad vs Elche CF Spain Segunda División
- 20:00 CD Tenerife vs Almería Switzerland Challenge League
- 18:00 Chiasso vs Winterthur
- 19:00 Grasshopper vs Stade Lausanne-Ouchy
- 19:00 Neuchâtel Xamax vs Wil Turkey 1. Lig
- 14:00 Boluspor vs Eskişehirspor
- 18:30 Akhisar Belediyespor vs Ümraniyespor UAE Arabian Gulf League
- 18:00 Ajman vs Al Sharjah
- 20:00 Al Dhafra vs Bani Yas Vietnam V.League 1
- 11:00 Sai Gon vs FLC Thanh Hoa
- 11:00 Song Lam Nghe An vs Ha Noi
- 11:00 Binh Duong vs Ho Chi Minh City
Smouha SC will welcome Al Ittihad to Alexandria Stadium for a matchday 19 fixture in Egypt Egyptian Premier League. The last meeting on 18th December 2020 ended in a 1-1 draw. Both sides have met thirteen times in the most recent seasons. Smouha SC has won 4 matches, and Al Ittihad triumphed in 3. Recent outings average 1.69 goals, while both teams score 46% of the time.
Smouha SC's latest fixture against Al Ahly ended in an away 2-1 win. Smouha SC was very effective while counter-attacking. In the end, it was enough to make the difference between the two teams. Smouha SC scored in both halves in the 11st and 90+3 minute.
Al Ittihad's recent game against Pyramids FC ended in a home 0-2 loss. Seed El Balad had plenty of possession, but not so much in the final third of the pitch.
So far, Smouha SC plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.64 points per away game on average compared to 1.11 points at home. Although Smouha SC is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 22% home clean sheets.
Al Ittihad has picked up 8 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Al Ittihad has collected 1.56 points on average per away game, compared to 1.36 at home. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Al Ittihad kept a clean sheet in just 22% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Smouha SC or Al Ittihad to win.
Smouha SC vs Al Ittihad Betting Tips
Smouha SC vs Al Ittihad Head to Head
Average stats between Smouha SC and Al Ittihad in most recent 13 outings in the Egypt Egyptian Premier League.
Smouha SC vs Al Ittihad Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Smouha SC and Al Ittihad across current season. Calculated from Smouha SC's Home stats and Al Ittihad's Away stats.
Egypt Egyptian Premier League Form
- Coming into this game, Smouha SC has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 5 of those games. Smouha SC has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Smouha SC at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 7 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Al Ittihad's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Smouha SC from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 6 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 2 home matches this season.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 15 games for Smouha SC ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Smouha SC will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Al Ittihad, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 1 and drawn 3
- The last 5 games for Smouha SC has each seen both teams scoring. Will they improve their defence, or will we see more of the same here? This season Smouha SC has seen a total of 16/20 fixtures end with both teams scoring. That's 80% of all matches played.
- It's likely that Smouha SC will score today, as they have netted in the last 15 games coming into this one and have scored 7 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Al Ittihad has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Al Ittihad has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Al Ittihad has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 3 games.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 4 games for Al Ittihad ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- In the last 5 matches for Al Ittihad, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 10 matches (50% of all matches) involving Al Ittihad has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||25% / 17%||11 %||36 %|
|Draw %||65% / 67%||78 %||55 %|
|Loss %||10% / 17%||11 %||9 %|
|AVG Goals||2.55 / 2.17||2.56||2.55|
|Scored||1.45 / 1.00||1.44||1.45|
|Conceded||1.10 / 1.17||1.11||1.09|
|BTTS %||80% / 67%||67 %||91 %|
|BTTS Win||15% / 17%||0 %||27 %|
|BTTS Loss||5% / 0%||0 %||9 %|
|Scored in Both||35% / 33%||22 %||45 %|
|Scores %||90% / 67%||78 %||100 %|
|Clean Sheet %||15% / 17%||22 %||9 %|
|Frist Goal %||50% / 17%||33 %||64 %|
|Possession %||46% / 47%||49 %||44 %|
|Corners||4.65 / 3.83||3.78||5.36|
|Cards||2.30 / 1.50||2.22||2.36|
|Offsides||1.10 / 1.00||1.44||0.82|
|Fouls||15.65 / 16.17||16.78||14.73|
|Shots||9.00 / 8.33||10.11||8.09|
|Shots on Target||4.70 / 4.17||5.33||4.18|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||40% / 33%||36 %||44 %|
|Draw %||25% / 33%||27 %||22 %|
|Loss %||35% / 33%||36 %||33 %|
|AVG Goals||2.55 / 2.67||2.36||2.78|
|Scored||1.25 / 1.00||1.18||1.33|
|Conceded||1.30 / 1.67||1.18||1.44|
|BTTS %||50% / 67%||55 %||44 %|
|BTTS Win||20% / 33%||18 %||22 %|
|BTTS Loss||10% / 0%||18 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||30% / 33%||18 %||44 %|
|Scores %||70% / 67%||73 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||25% / 0%||27 %||22 %|
|Frist Goal %||30% / 0%||18 %||44 %|
|Possession %||50% / 49%||53 %||46 %|
|Corners||4.75 / 3.60||6.09||3.11|
|Cards||1.80 / 1.50||1.45||2.22|
|Offsides||1.85 / 1.60||1.73||2.00|
|Fouls||16.45 / 16.80||15.00||18.22|
|Shots||8.65 / 6.60||9.91||7.11|
|Shots on Target||4.70 / 3.80||5.27||4.00|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Smouha SC vs Al Ittihad Odds
|HT 1||3.16||HT X||1.96||HT 2||3.88|
|Home Win Nil||4.15||Away Win Nil||5.00|
|Over 2.5||2.30||Under 2.5||1.50|
|BTTS Yes||2.00||BTTS NO||1.71|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.47||Under 9.5 Corners||1.52|