- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Olympique Médéa vs NC Magra
- 17:45 MC Alger vs JS Saoura
- 19:00 JS Kabylie vs US Biskra Brazil Serie A
- 20:00 Flamengo vs América Mineiro
- 20:00 Atlético Mineiro vs São Paulo
- 20:00 Grêmio vs Atlético PR Brazil Serie B
- 20:00 Botafogo vs Remo EURO 2020
- 17:00 Austria vs FYR Macedonia
- 20:00 Netherlands vs Ukraine Finland Ykkönen
- 16:30 JIPPO vs Jaro Latvia Virsliga
- 17:00 Riga vs Noah Jūrmala Morocco Botola Pro
- 19:15 Hassania Agadir vs Wydad Casablanca
- 21:30 Raja Casablanca vs RSB Berkane Norway Eliteserien
- 17:00 Sarpsborg 08 vs Brann
- 17:00 FK Bodo - Glimt vs Mjøndalen
- 17:00 Lillestrøm vs Haugesund
- 17:00 Strømsgodset vs Rosenborg
- 19:00 Viking vs Vålerenga Spain Segunda División
- 20:00 Rayo Vallecano vs Girona FC Uruguay Primera División
- 16:30 Deportivo Maldonado vs Cerro Largo
- 19:30 Nacional vs Fénix
Smouha SC will welcome Al Mokawloon to Alexandria Stadium for a matchday 25 fixture in Egypt Egyptian Premier League. The last meeting on 26th January 2021 ended in a Smouha SC 2-1 win. Both sides have met thirteen times in the most recent seasons. Smouha SC has won 4 matches, and Al Mokawloon triumphed in 3. Recent outings average 2.77 goals, while both teams score 69% of the time.
Smouha SC's latest fixture against National Bank of Egypt ended in an away 2-2 draw. They were not spectacular, so this result seems fair. Smouha SC was much better than National Bank of Egypt in the second half and scored in the 81st and 90+7 minute.
Al Mokawloon's recent game against Ismaily SC ended in a home 1-0 win. Although Mountain Wolves didn't match their opponent's intensity and quality while on possession, it was still enough. Al Mokawloon deserved to score in the second half and did so in the 73rd minute.
So far, Smouha SC plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.54 points per away game on average compared to 1.42 points at home. Although Smouha SC is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 17% home clean sheets.
Al Mokawloon has picked up 10 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Al Mokawloon wins 1.08 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Al Mokawloon kept a clean sheet in just 23% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Smouha SC or Draw.
Smouha SC vs Al Mokawloon Betting Tips
Smouha SC vs Al Mokawloon Head to Head
Average stats between Smouha SC and Al Mokawloon in most recent 13 outings in the Egypt Egyptian Premier League.
Smouha SC vs Al Mokawloon Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Smouha SC and Al Mokawloon across current season. Calculated from Smouha SC's Home stats and Al Mokawloon's Away stats.
Egypt Egyptian Premier League Form
- Coming into this game, Smouha SC has picked up 9 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 5 of those games. Smouha SC has scored 11 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Smouha SC at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 10 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Al Mokawloon's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Smouha SC from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 9 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 2 home matches this season.
- Momentum is really building for Smouha SC as they have now gone 5 games without losing. They have won 2 of the last 5 games they have played.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 20 games for Smouha SC ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Smouha SC is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Al Mokawloon, having won 2 and drawn 3. They have scored 11 goals in those 5 games.
- The last 5 games for Smouha SC has each seen both teams scoring. Will they improve their defence, or will we see more of the same here? This season Smouha SC has seen a total of 21/25 fixtures end with both teams scoring. That's 84% of all matches played.
- It's likely that Smouha SC will score today, as they have netted in the last 20 games coming into this one and have scored 11 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Al Mokawloon has picked up 9 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Al Mokawloon has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Al Mokawloon has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 4 games.
- Scoring is not an issue for Al Mokawloon when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 5 games they have played on the road. Can Smouha SC stop this run?
- Momentum is really building for Al Mokawloon as they have now gone 7 games without losing. They have won 2 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Al Mokawloon is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Smouha SC, having won 2 and drawn 3. They have scored 6 goals in those 5 games.
- In the last 5 matches for Al Mokawloon, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 13 matches (54% of all matches) involving Al Mokawloon has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Al Mokawloon will score today, as they have netted in the last 8 games coming into this one and have scored 6 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||28% / 17%||25 %||31 %|
|Draw %||64% / 67%||67 %||62 %|
|Loss %||8% / 17%||8 %||8 %|
|AVG Goals||2.80 / 2.17||3.00||2.62|
|Scored||1.60 / 1.00||1.75||1.46|
|Conceded||1.20 / 1.17||1.25||1.15|
|BTTS %||84% / 67%||75 %||92 %|
|BTTS Win||20% / 17%||17 %||23 %|
|BTTS Loss||4% / 0%||0 %||8 %|
|Scored in Both||40% / 33%||42 %||38 %|
|Scores %||92% / 67%||83 %||100 %|
|Clean Sheet %||12% / 17%||17 %||8 %|
|Frist Goal %||52% / 17%||42 %||62 %|
|Possession %||46% / 47%||48 %||44 %|
|Corners||4.28 / 3.83||3.42||5.08|
|Cards||2.32 / 1.50||2.33||2.31|
|Offsides||1.08 / 1.00||1.25||0.92|
|Fouls||15.48 / 16.17||17.00||14.08|
|Shots||9.08 / 8.33||9.58||8.62|
|Shots on Target||4.72 / 4.17||5.25||4.23|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||29% / 17%||36 %||23 %|
|Draw %||29% / 17%||18 %||38 %|
|Loss %||42% / 67%||45 %||38 %|
|AVG Goals||2.38 / 3.00||1.73||2.92|
|Scored||1.08 / 1.17||0.82||1.31|
|Conceded||1.29 / 1.83||0.91||1.62|
|BTTS %||54% / 83%||36 %||69 %|
|BTTS Win||8% / 0%||9 %||8 %|
|BTTS Loss||21% / 67%||9 %||31 %|
|Scored in Both||17% / 0%||9 %||23 %|
|Scores %||75% / 100%||64 %||85 %|
|Clean Sheet %||25% / 17%||27 %||23 %|
|Frist Goal %||54% / 67%||55 %||54 %|
|Possession %||50% / 41%||52 %||48 %|
|Corners||4.88 / 4.00||5.45||4.38|
|Cards||2.08 / 3.17||2.64||1.62|
|Offsides||1.83 / 1.80||1.82||1.85|
|Fouls||16.04 / 19.20||16.64||15.54|
|Shots||8.83 / 6.00||8.18||9.38|
|Shots on Target||4.00 / 2.67||3.18||4.69|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Smouha SC vs Al Mokawloon Odds
|HT 1||3.00||HT X||1.95||HT 2||3.75|
|Home Win Nil||3.40||Away Win Nil||4.90|
|Over 2.5||2.29||Under 2.5||1.55|
|BTTS Yes||1.80||BTTS NO||1.87|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.45||Under 9.5 Corners||1.53|