- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Aïn M'lila vs CS Constantine
- 17:45 ASO Chlef vs NA Hussein Dey Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 16:00 Slutsk vs Shakhtyor Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 18:00 Wadi Degla vs El Gounah EURO 2020
- 14:00 Sweden vs Slovakia
- 17:00 Croatia vs Czech Republic
- 20:00 England vs Scotland Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League
- 19:00 NSÍ vs B68 Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:00 HJK vs Ilves
- 16:30 Inter Turku vs SJK Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Grindavík vs Grótta Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 13:00 Kyzyl-Zhar vs Akzhayik
- 14:00 Shakhter Karagandy vs Taraz
- 15:00 Atyrau vs Astana
- 16:00 Ordabasy vs Aktobe Norway First Division
- 17:00 Raufoss vs Jerv
- 17:00 Sogndal vs Aalesund
- 17:00 Start vs Ullensaker - Kisa IL
- 19:00 Fredrikstad vs HamKam Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 19:45 Dundalk vs Longford Town
- 19:45 Waterford vs Shamrock Rovers
- 19:45 St Patrick's Athl. vs Sligo Rovers
- 19:45 Bohemians vs Drogheda United
- 20:00 Finn Harps vs Derry City Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Zulia vs Estudiantes Mérida
Smouha SC will welcome Wadi Degla to Alexandria Stadium for a matchday 21 fixture in Egypt Egyptian Premier League. The last meeting on 24th December 2020 ended in a Smouha SC 2-1 win. Both sides have met thirteen times in the most recent seasons. Smouha SC has won 6 matches, and Wadi Degla triumphed in 3. Recent outings average 2.69 goals, while both teams score 69% of the time.
Smouha SC's latest fixture against Zamalek ended in an away 2-1 loss. Smouha SC dominated the possession of the ball but didn't take advantage of it. Smouha SC set the tone early and scored in the 20 minute.
Wadi Degla's recent game against Pyramids FC ended in a home 1-3 loss. Wadi Degla's strikers were frustrated by the lack of good chances. Wadi Degla deserved to score in the second half and did so in the 51st minute.
So far, Smouha SC plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.64 points per away game on average compared to 1.42 points at home. Although Smouha SC is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 17% home clean sheets.
Wadi Degla has picked up 2 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Wadi Degla wins 0.67 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Wadi Degla kept a clean sheet in just 17% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Smouha SC or Draw.
Smouha SC vs Wadi Degla Betting Tips
Smouha SC vs Wadi Degla Head to Head
Average stats between Smouha SC and Wadi Degla in most recent 13 outings in the Egypt Egyptian Premier League.
Smouha SC vs Wadi Degla Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Smouha SC and Wadi Degla across current season. Calculated from Smouha SC's Home stats and Wadi Degla's Away stats.
Egypt Egyptian Premier League Form
- Coming into this game, Smouha SC has picked up 9 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Smouha SC has scored 12 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Smouha SC at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 10 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Wadi Degla's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Smouha SC from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 9 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 2 home matches this season.
- Momentum is really building for Smouha SC as they have now gone 6 games without losing. They have won 2 of the last 5 games they have played.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 21 games for Smouha SC ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Smouha SC is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Wadi Degla, having won 2 and drawn 3. They have scored 12 goals in those 5 games.
- In the last 5 matches for Smouha SC, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 21 matches (81% of all matches) involving Smouha SC has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Smouha SC will score today, as they have netted in the last 21 games coming into this one and have scored 12 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Wadi Degla has picked up 2 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Wadi Degla has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Wadi Degla has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Can Wadi Degla turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 2 draws and 3 defeats.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Wadi Degla recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Wadi Degla has fired blanks in 11 games this season. That's 46% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 4 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for Wadi Degla, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 13 matches (54% of all matches) involving Wadi Degla has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||31% / 17%||25 %||36 %|
|Draw %||62% / 67%||67 %||57 %|
|Loss %||8% / 17%||8 %||7 %|
|AVG Goals||2.81 / 2.17||3.00||2.64|
|Scored||1.65 / 1.00||1.75||1.57|
|Conceded||1.15 / 1.17||1.25||1.07|
|BTTS %||81% / 67%||75 %||86 %|
|BTTS Win||19% / 17%||17 %||21 %|
|BTTS Loss||4% / 0%||0 %||7 %|
|Scored in Both||42% / 33%||42 %||43 %|
|Scores %||92% / 67%||83 %||100 %|
|Clean Sheet %||15% / 17%||17 %||14 %|
|Frist Goal %||54% / 17%||42 %||64 %|
|Possession %||46% / 47%||48 %||44 %|
|Corners||4.23 / 3.83||3.42||4.93|
|Cards||2.38 / 1.50||2.33||2.43|
|Offsides||1.12 / 1.00||1.25||1.00|
|Fouls||15.35 / 16.17||17.00||13.93|
|Shots||9.23 / 8.33||9.58||8.93|
|Shots on Target||4.77 / 4.17||5.25||4.36|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||13% / 0%||17 %||8 %|
|Draw %||38% / 33%||33 %||42 %|
|Loss %||50% / 67%||50 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||2.08 / 2.00||2.08||2.08|
|Scored||0.79 / 0.50||0.83||0.75|
|Conceded||1.29 / 1.50||1.25||1.33|
|BTTS %||54% / 50%||50 %||58 %|
|BTTS Win||13% / 0%||17 %||8 %|
|BTTS Loss||28% / 33%||33 %||25 %|
|Scored in Both||17% / 0%||17 %||17 %|
|Scores %||54% / 50%||50 %||58 %|
|Clean Sheet %||25% / 17%||33 %||17 %|
|Frist Goal %||38% / 17%||42 %||33 %|
|Possession %||54% / 61%||54 %||54 %|
|Corners||4.33 / 5.17||5.17||3.50|
|Cards||1.79 / 1.33||1.50||2.08|
|Offsides||1.92 / 2.33||2.17||1.67|
|Fouls||12.67 / 11.83||12.25||13.08|
|Shots||7.39 / 6.20||8.17||6.55|
|Shots on Target||3.30 / 2.20||3.75||2.82|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Smouha SC vs Wadi Degla Odds
|HT 1||3.00||HT X||1.91||HT 2||4.00|
|Home Win Nil||3.35||Away Win Nil||5.75|
|Over 2.5||2.35||Under 2.5||1.53|
|BTTS Yes||1.97||BTTS NO||1.73|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.10||Under 9.5 Corners||1.65|