- Armenia Armenian Premier League
- 16:00 Ararat vs Alashkert Denmark Superliga
- 18:00 Nordsjælland vs København Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 20:30 El Gounah vs Aswan FC
- 20:30 Smouha SC vs Wadi Degla
- 20:30 Al Ahly vs Zamalek England Premier League
- 20:00 Fulham vs Burnley France National
- 19:45 Quevilly Rouen vs Bastia
- 19:45 Annecy vs Boulogne
- 19:45 Créteil vs Laval
- 19:45 Avranches vs Sète
- 19:45 Red Star vs Bastia-Borgo Germany 2. Bundesliga
- 19:30 Hamburger SV vs Nürnberg Germany 3. Liga
- 18:00 Waldhof Mannheim vs Hallescher FC Italy Serie B
- 13:00 Chievo vs Ascoli
- 13:00 Pordenone vs Cosenza
- 13:00 SPAL vs Cremonese
- 13:00 Reggina vs Frosinone
- 13:00 Empoli vs Lecce
- 13:00 Pescara vs Salernitana
- 13:00 Cittadella vs Venezia
- 13:00 Pisa vs Virtus Entella
- 13:00 Monza vs Brescia Mexico Liga MX
- 01:00 León vs Toluca
- 03:15 Pachuca vs Guadalajara Paraguay Division Profesional
- 01:00 Guaireña vs River Plate Poland Ekstraklasa
- 17:00 Raków Częstochowa vs Piast Gliwice Portugal Liga NOS
- 18:00 Portimonense vs Moreirense FC
- 20:15 Porto vs Farense Portugal LigaPro
- 17:00 Academico Viseu vs Vilafranquense Russia Russian Premier League
- 14:30 Ural vs Rostov
- 17:00 Spartak Moskva vs Khimki Spain La Liga
- 20:00 Real Betis vs Granada CF Spain Segunda División
- 18:00 Rayo Vallecano vs Leganés
- 20:00 Sporting Gijón vs CD Lugo Sweden Allsvenskan
- 17:30 Norrköping vs AIK Sweden Superettan
- 17:30 Trelleborg vs Akropolis
- 17:30 Värnamo vs GAIS Switzerland Challenge League
- 19:00 Stade Lausanne-Ouchy vs Neuchâtel Xamax
- 19:00 Winterthur vs Grasshopper
SPAL will welcome Ascoli to Stadio Paolo Mazza for a matchday 34 fixture in Italy Serie B. The last meeting on 27th December 2020 ended in an Ascoli 2-0 win. Both sides have met five times in the most recent seasons. SPAL has won 1 match, and Ascoli triumphed in 2. Recent outings average 2.00 goals, while both teams score 60% of the time.
SPAL's latest fixture against Lecce ended in an away 2-1 win. SPAL was very effective while counter-attacking. In the end, it was enough to make the difference between the two teams. SPAL scored in both halves in the 13rd and 54th minute.
Ascoli's recent game against Monza ended in a home 1-0 win. Although Ascoli didn't match their opponent's intensity and quality while on possession, it was still enough. Ascoli deserved to score in the second half and did so in the 64th minute.
Since the start of the season, SPAL is more dominant at home. They have seven wins out of 18 games on home soil. SPAL's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 44% of home games.
Ascoli has picked up 16 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Ascoli wins 0.83 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Ascoli kept a clean sheet in just 6% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. SPAL lost the previous game at home but still have a lot of advantage over their opponent. They have won 39% of home games which gives them plenty of confidence for the upcoming fixture.
Ascoli is winless in one away game, having tasted defeat on their previous visit. However, they will need plenty of luck to avoid another one against SPAL.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. SPAL wins on average 1.50 points per home game, compared to 0.83 points per away game for Ascoli. My prediction is SPAL to win.
SPAL vs Ascoli Betting Tips
SPAL vs Ascoli Head to Head
Average stats between SPAL and Ascoli in most recent 5 outings in the Italy Serie B.
SPAL vs Ascoli Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between SPAL and Ascoli across current season. Calculated from SPAL's Home stats and Ascoli's Away stats.
Italy Serie B Form
- Coming into this game, SPAL has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. SPAL has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- In the last 5 matches for SPAL, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 19 matches (51% of all matches) involving SPAL has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Ascoli has picked up 13 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Ascoli has scored 9 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Ascoli has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Momentum is really building for Ascoli as they have now gone 6 games without losing. They have won 4 of the last 5 games they have played.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 4 games for Ascoli ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Ascoli has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 3 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 7 occasions.
- Ascoli is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against SPAL, having won 4 and drawn 1. They have scored 9 goals in those 5 games.
- Ascoli has fired blanks in 14 games this season. That's 38% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 9 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Ascoli has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 4 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 19/37 games for Ascoli this season.
- It's likely that Ascoli will score today, as they have netted in the last 7 games coming into this one and have scored 9 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||35% / 50%||39 %||32 %|
|Draw %||38% / 17%||33 %||42 %|
|Loss %||27% / 33%||28 %||26 %|
|AVG Goals||2.30 / 3.00||2.39||2.21|
|Scored||1.16 / 1.50||1.33||1.00|
|Conceded||1.14 / 1.50||1.06||1.21|
|BTTS %||51% / 50%||50 %||53 %|
|BTTS Win||11% / 17%||6 %||16 %|
|BTTS Loss||16% / 17%||22 %||11 %|
|Scored in Both||24% / 50%||28 %||21 %|
|Scores %||76% / 83%||83 %||68 %|
|Clean Sheet %||38% / 33%||44 %||32 %|
|Frist Goal %||49% / 67%||56 %||42 %|
|Possession %||53% / 50%||54 %||51 %|
|Corners||5.19 / 4.67||5.50||4.89|
|Cards||2.57 / 1.17||2.56||2.58|
|Offsides||1.97 / 2.50||1.94||2.00|
|Fouls||14.70 / 11.17||14.94||14.47|
|Shots||13.22 / 13.50||14.28||12.21|
|Shots on Target||4.46 / 4.67||4.61||4.32|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||30% / 33%||42 %||17 %|
|Draw %||30% / 33%||26 %||33 %|
|Loss %||41% / 33%||32 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||2.22 / 1.67||1.95||2.50|
|Scored||1.00 / 0.83||0.95||1.06|
|Conceded||1.22 / 0.83||1.00||1.44|
|BTTS %||51% / 33%||37 %||67 %|
|BTTS Win||19% / 17%||21 %||17 %|
|BTTS Loss||11% / 0%||0 %||22 %|
|Scored in Both||19% / 17%||11 %||28 %|
|Scores %||62% / 50%||58 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||19% / 33%||32 %||6 %|
|Frist Goal %||32% / 33%||32 %||33 %|
|Possession %||50% / 46%||50 %||49 %|
|Corners||4.49 / 4.33||4.32||4.67|
|Cards||3.08 / 2.50||3.26||2.89|
|Offsides||1.59 / 1.33||1.53||1.67|
|Fouls||14.86 / 16.50||14.58||15.17|
|Shots||14.03 / 11.33||13.68||14.39|
|Shots on Target||5.43 / 5.33||4.58||6.33|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
SPAL vs Ascoli Odds
|HT 1||2.91||HT X||2.07||HT 2||4.68|
|Home Win Nil||3.00||Away Win Nil||5.75|
|Over 2.5||2.21||Under 2.5||1.67|
|BTTS Yes||2.00||BTTS NO||1.77|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.90||Under 9.5 Corners||1.90|