- Australia A-League
- 10:05 Macarthur vs Melbourne Victory FC Azerbaijan Premyer Liqası
- 14:00 Qabala vs Sabah
- 16:00 Zira vs Sabail FK Czech Republic First League
- 19:00 Slovan Liberec vs Zbrojovka Brno Denmark Superliga
- 18:00 Vejle vs OB Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 16:00 Ismaily SC vs Aswan FC
- 18:00 Ghazl El Mehalla vs Al Masry
- 20:00 Zamalek vs ENPPI England Premier League
- 20:00 Newcastle United vs Manchester City Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:30 KuPS vs Mariehamn
- 16:30 Honka vs Inter Turku Germany 3. Liga
- 18:00 Saarbrucken vs Meppen Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Fjölnir vs Grótta Israel Liga Leumit
- 14:00 Hapoel Petah Tikva vs Hapoel Afula Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 11:00 Akzhayik vs Kairat
- 13:00 Aktobe vs Kaisar
- 15:00 Astana vs Zhetysu Kuwait Kuwait Premier League
- 18:20 Al Qadsia vs Kazma
- 18:20 Al Shabab vs Al Fahaheel
- 18:20 Al Arabi vs Al Sahel
- 18:20 Al Salmiyah vs Khaitan Latvia Virsliga
- 15:00 Spartaks Jūrmala vs Riga Mexico Liga MX
- 03:05 Santos Laguna vs Monterrey Montenegro Montenegrin First League
- 19:00 Zeta vs Mladost
- 19:00 Rudar vs Sutjeska
- 19:00 Iskra vs Budućnost Portugal Liga NOS
- 19:00 Paços de Ferreira vs Gil Vicente
- 21:15 Sporting Braga vs Moreirense FC Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 17:45 Finn Harps vs Dundalk
- 19:45 Drogheda United vs St Patrick's Athl. Saudi Arabia Professional League
- 17:15 Al Faisaly vs Abha Serbia SuperLiga
- 15:00 Vojvodina vs Spartak Subotica
- 15:00 Radnik Surdulica vs Bačka Topola Switzerland Challenge League
- 19:00 FC Schaffhausen vs Chiasso
- 19:00 Thun vs Aarau
- 19:00 Stade Lausanne-Ouchy vs Wil Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Caracas vs Monagas
SPAL will welcome Frosinone to Stadio Paolo Mazza for a matchday 36 fixture in Italy Serie B. The last meeting on 4th January 2021 ended in a SPAL 2-1 win. Both sides have met five times in the most recent seasons. SPAL has won 2 matches, and Frosinone triumphed in 3. Recent outings average 2.40 goals, while both teams score 40% of the time.
SPAL's latest fixture against Brescia ended in an away 3-1 loss. SPAL dominated the possession of the ball but didn't take advantage of it. SPAL was more dominant in the second half and scored in the 65 minute.
Frosinone's recent game against Pisa ended in a home 3-1 win. Although Anarini didn't match their opponent's intensity and quality while on possession, it was still enough. Frosinone had good chances in both halves and scored in the 22nd, 76th and 90+1 minute.
Since the start of the season, SPAL is more dominant at home. They have eight wins out of 19 games on home soil. SPAL's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 47% of home games.
Frosinone has picked up 11 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Ciociari has collected 1.53 points on average per away game, compared to 1.11 at home.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Draw or Frosinone.
Still, I expect a close game and don't think that we will see a lot of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.36 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 38% of SPAL's home and Frosinone's away games. My prediction is Under 2.5 Goals.
SPAL vs Frosinone Betting Tips
SPAL vs Frosinone Head to Head
Average stats between SPAL and Frosinone in most recent 5 outings in the Italy Serie B.
SPAL vs Frosinone Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between SPAL and Frosinone across current season. Calculated from SPAL's Home stats and Frosinone's Away stats.
Italy Serie B Form
- Coming into this game, SPAL has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. SPAL has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- SPAL has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- In the last 5 matches for SPAL, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 19 matches (50% of all matches) involving SPAL has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Frosinone has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Frosinone has scored 9 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Frosinone has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Momentum is really building for Frosinone as they have now gone 4 games without losing. They have won 3 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Frosinone will be looking to keep up the momentum today against SPAL, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- Frosinone has fired blanks in 16 games this season. That's 42% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 9 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Frosinone has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 16/38 games for Frosinone this season.
- It's likely that Frosinone will score today, as they have netted in the last 4 games coming into this one and have scored 9 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||37% / 50%||42 %||32 %|
|Draw %||37% / 17%||32 %||42 %|
|Loss %||26% / 33%||26 %||26 %|
|AVG Goals||2.26 / 3.00||2.32||2.21|
|Scored||1.16 / 1.50||1.32||1.00|
|Conceded||1.11 / 1.50||1.00||1.21|
|BTTS %||50% / 50%||47 %||53 %|
|BTTS Win||11% / 17%||5 %||16 %|
|BTTS Loss||16% / 17%||21 %||11 %|
|Scored in Both||24% / 50%||26 %||21 %|
|Scores %||76% / 83%||84 %||68 %|
|Clean Sheet %||39% / 33%||47 %||32 %|
|Frist Goal %||50% / 67%||58 %||42 %|
|Possession %||52% / 50%||53 %||51 %|
|Corners||5.21 / 4.67||5.53||4.89|
|Cards||2.53 / 1.17||2.47||2.58|
|Offsides||2.05 / 2.50||2.11||2.00|
|Fouls||14.61 / 11.17||14.74||14.47|
|Shots||13.18 / 13.50||14.16||12.21|
|Shots on Target||4.45 / 4.67||4.58||4.32|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||32% / 0%||21 %||42 %|
|Draw %||37% / 67%||47 %||26 %|
|Loss %||32% / 33%||32 %||32 %|
|AVG Goals||2.11 / 1.33||1.95||2.26|
|Scored||1.00 / 0.50||0.84||1.16|
|Conceded||1.11 / 0.83||1.11||1.11|
|BTTS %||42% / 50%||47 %||37 %|
|BTTS Win||16% / 0%||11 %||21 %|
|BTTS Loss||8% / 17%||11 %||5 %|
|Scored in Both||24% / 0%||16 %||32 %|
|Scores %||58% / 50%||58 %||58 %|
|Clean Sheet %||34% / 33%||32 %||37 %|
|Frist Goal %||39% / 17%||26 %||53 %|
|Possession %||52% / 52%||54 %||50 %|
|Corners||5.45 / 4.83||6.21||4.68|
|Cards||2.26 / 1.67||2.26||2.26|
|Offsides||1.53 / 1.00||1.74||1.32|
|Fouls||15.11 / 12.83||14.68||15.53|
|Shots||13.53 / 14.00||14.89||12.16|
|Shots on Target||4.53 / 3.50||4.58||4.47|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
SPAL vs Frosinone Odds
|HT 1||2.55||HT X||2.00||HT 2||4.60|
|Home Win Nil||3.40||Away Win Nil||5.25|
|Over 2.5||2.25||Under 2.5||1.61|
|BTTS Yes||1.95||BTTS NO||1.80|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.97||Under 9.5 Corners||1.84|