- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Aïn M'lila vs CS Constantine
- 17:45 ASO Chlef vs NA Hussein Dey Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 16:00 Slutsk vs Shakhtyor Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 18:00 Wadi Degla vs El Gounah EURO 2020
- 14:00 Sweden vs Slovakia
- 17:00 Croatia vs Czech Republic
- 20:00 England vs Scotland Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League
- 19:00 NSÍ vs B68 Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:00 HJK vs Ilves
- 16:30 Inter Turku vs SJK Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Grindavík vs Grótta Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 13:00 Kyzyl-Zhar vs Akzhayik
- 14:00 Shakhter Karagandy vs Taraz
- 15:00 Atyrau vs Astana
- 16:00 Ordabasy vs Aktobe Norway First Division
- 17:00 Raufoss vs Jerv
- 17:00 Sogndal vs Aalesund
- 17:00 Start vs Ullensaker - Kisa IL
- 19:00 Fredrikstad vs HamKam Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 19:45 Dundalk vs Longford Town
- 19:45 Waterford vs Shamrock Rovers
- 19:45 St Patrick's Athl. vs Sligo Rovers
- 19:45 Bohemians vs Drogheda United
- 20:00 Finn Harps vs Derry City Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Zulia vs Estudiantes Mérida
SPAL will welcome Cremonese to Stadio Paolo Mazza for a matchday 38 fixture in Italy Serie B. The last meeting on 24th January 2021 ended in a 1-1 draw. Both sides have met three times in the most recent seasons. SPAL has won 1 match, and Cremonese failed to win on every occasion. Recent outings average 3.00 goals, while both teams score 100% of the time.
SPAL's latest fixture against Reggiana ended in an away 2-1 win. SPAL was very effective while counter-attacking. In the end, it was enough to make the difference between the two teams. SPAL scored in both halves in the 35th and 68th minute.
Cremonese's recent game against Pescara ended in a home 3-0 win. Grigiorossi dominated the game and deserved the win. Cremonese had good chances in both halves and scored in the 28th, 63rd and 72nd minute.
Since the start of the season, SPAL is more dominant at home. They have eight wins out of 19 games on home soil. SPAL's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 47% of home games.
Cremonese has picked up 6 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Cremonese wins 1.11 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Cremonese kept a clean sheet in just 21% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Draw or Cremonese.
SPAL vs Cremonese Betting Tips
SPAL vs Cremonese Head to Head
Average stats between SPAL and Cremonese in most recent 3 outings in the Italy Serie B.
SPAL vs Cremonese Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between SPAL and Cremonese across current season. Calculated from SPAL's Home stats and Cremonese's Away stats.
Italy Serie B Form
- Coming into this game, SPAL has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. SPAL has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- SPAL has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- In the last 5 matches for SPAL, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 19 matches (50% of all matches) involving SPAL has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Cremonese has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Cremonese has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- In the last 5 matches for Cremonese, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 20 matches (53% of all matches) involving Cremonese has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||37% / 50%||42 %||32 %|
|Draw %||37% / 17%||32 %||42 %|
|Loss %||26% / 33%||26 %||26 %|
|AVG Goals||2.26 / 3.00||2.32||2.21|
|Scored||1.16 / 1.50||1.32||1.00|
|Conceded||1.11 / 1.50||1.00||1.21|
|BTTS %||50% / 50%||47 %||53 %|
|BTTS Win||11% / 17%||5 %||16 %|
|BTTS Loss||16% / 17%||21 %||11 %|
|Scored in Both||24% / 50%||26 %||21 %|
|Scores %||76% / 83%||84 %||68 %|
|Clean Sheet %||39% / 33%||47 %||32 %|
|Frist Goal %||50% / 67%||58 %||42 %|
|Possession %||52% / 50%||53 %||51 %|
|Corners||5.21 / 4.67||5.53||4.89|
|Cards||2.53 / 1.17||2.47||2.58|
|Offsides||2.05 / 2.50||2.11||2.00|
|Fouls||14.61 / 11.17||14.74||14.47|
|Shots||13.18 / 13.50||14.16||12.21|
|Shots on Target||4.45 / 4.67||4.58||4.32|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||32% / 33%||37 %||26 %|
|Draw %||32% / 17%||32 %||32 %|
|Loss %||37% / 50%||32 %||42 %|
|AVG Goals||2.37 / 2.00||2.58||2.16|
|Scored||1.21 / 0.83||1.42||1.00|
|Conceded||1.16 / 1.17||1.16||1.16|
|BTTS %||53% / 33%||47 %||58 %|
|BTTS Win||13% / 17%||16 %||11 %|
|BTTS Loss||13% / 0%||5 %||21 %|
|Scored in Both||18% / 0%||37 %||0 %|
|Scores %||71% / 50%||68 %||74 %|
|Clean Sheet %||24% / 17%||26 %||21 %|
|Frist Goal %||45% / 33%||53 %||37 %|
|Possession %||50% / 50%||48 %||51 %|
|Corners||5.58 / 4.33||4.95||6.21|
|Cards||2.47 / 2.17||2.47||2.47|
|Offsides||1.79 / 1.83||1.74||1.84|
|Fouls||16.00 / 15.67||15.00||17.00|
|Shots||16.55 / 13.67||16.11||17.00|
|Shots on Target||5.66 / 5.17||5.74||5.58|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
SPAL vs Cremonese Odds
|HT 1||1.95||HT X||2.20||HT 2||7.00|
|Home Win Nil||1.91||Away Win Nil||11.00|
|Over 2.5||2.10||Under 2.5||1.65|
|BTTS Yes||2.35||BTTS NO||1.55|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.73||Under 9.5 Corners||2.00|