- Bolivia LFPB
- 23:15 Wilstermann vs Blooming Brazil Serie A
- 22:00 Juventude vs Chapecoense Denmark Superliga
- 18:00 SønderjyskE vs Vejle France Ligue 2
- 19:45 Dijon vs Sochaux Iceland Úrvalsdeild
- 20:15 KR vs Fylkir Romania Liga I
- 16:30 Chindia Târgovişte vs Sepsi Sweden Allsvenskan
- 18:00 Varberg vs IFK Göteborg
- 18:00 Örebro vs AIK
- 18:00 Östersunds FK vs Halmstad Sweden Superettan
- 18:00 GAIS vs Akropolis
- 18:00 Norrby vs Västerås SK Ukraine Ukrainian Premier League
- 17:30 Vorskla vs Dnipro-1
Sogndal will welcome Aalesund to Fosshaugane Campus for a matchday 6 fixture in Norway First Division. The last meeting on 17th August 2019 ended in an Aalesund 3-2 win. Both sides have met seventeen times in the most recent seasons. Sogndal has won 4 matches, and Aalesund triumphed in 6. Recent outings average 2.82 goals, while both teams score 65% of the time.
Sogndal's latest fixture against Ranheim ended in an away 4-0 win. Sogndal was very effective while counter-attacking. In the end, it was enough to make the difference between the two teams. Sogndal scored in both halves in the 1st, 3rd, 15th and 67th minute.
Since the start of the season, Sogndal is more dominant at home. They have three wins out of 7 games on home soil. Although Sogndal is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 29% home clean sheets.
Aalesund has picked up 14 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Aalesund wins 1.43 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Aalesund kept a clean sheet in just 29% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Sogndal or Aalesund to win.
Both teams struggle in defence and concede on regular occasions. Sogndal failed to keep a clean sheet in 29% of home games, while Aalesund conceded in 29% of away games. On average, both teams score in 75% of Sogndal's home and Aalesund's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Sogndal vs Aalesund Betting Tips
Sogndal vs Aalesund Head to Head
Average stats between Sogndal and Aalesund in most recent 17 outings in the Norway First Division.
Sogndal vs Aalesund Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Sogndal and Aalesund across current season. Calculated from Sogndal's Home stats and Aalesund's Away stats.
Norway First Division Form
- Coming into this game, Sogndal has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Sogndal has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Sogndal at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 5 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Sogndal will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- Sogndal has had no trouble finding the back of the net recently and has scored in the last 7 home games. They have failed to find the net in 0 home game this season.
- Momentum is really building for Sogndal as they have now gone 4 games without losing. They have won 3 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Sogndal will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Aalesund, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Sogndal has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 8/13 games for Sogndal this season.
- It's likely that Sogndal will score today, as they have netted in the last 4 games coming into this one and have scored 5 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Aalesund has picked up 11 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Aalesund has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Aalesund has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 4 games.
- Momentum is really building for Aalesund as they have now gone 7 games without losing. They have won 3 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Aalesund is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Sogndal, having won 3 and drawn 2. They have scored 8 goals in those 5 games.
- In the last 5 matches for Aalesund, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 7 matches (54% of all matches) involving Aalesund has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||46% / 50%||43 %||50 %|
|Draw %||23% / 17%||43 %||0 %|
|Loss %||31% / 33%||14 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||2.54 / 3.17||2.57||2.50|
|Scored||1.54 / 1.83||1.57||1.50|
|Conceded||1.00 / 1.33||1.00||1.00|
|BTTS %||62% / 67%||71 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||15% / 33%||14 %||17 %|
|BTTS Loss||23% / 17%||14 %||33 %|
|Scored in Both||38% / 50%||43 %||33 %|
|Scores %||92% / 83%||100 %||83 %|
|Clean Sheet %||31% / 17%||29 %||33 %|
|Frist Goal %||46% / 33%||29 %||67 %|
|Possession %||49% / 49%||48 %||49 %|
|Corners||7.69 / 6.33||9.00||6.17|
|Cards||1.92 / 2.00||1.71||2.17|
|Offsides||1.46 / 1.50||0.71||2.33|
|Fouls||12.69 / 15.33||12.86||12.50|
|Shots||11.23 / 14.33||11.14||11.33|
|Shots on Target||5.08 / 5.50||4.43||5.83|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||54% / 67%||67 %||43 %|
|Draw %||23% / 33%||33 %||14 %|
|Loss %||23% / 0%||0 %||43 %|
|AVG Goals||2.85 / 2.17||3.00||2.71|
|Scored||1.62 / 1.50||2.17||1.14|
|Conceded||1.23 / 0.67||0.83||1.57|
|BTTS %||54% / 50%||67 %||43 %|
|BTTS Win||31% / 33%||33 %||28 %|
|BTTS Loss||8% / 0%||0 %||14 %|
|Scored in Both||31% / 33%||33 %||28 %|
|Scores %||77% / 83%||100 %||57 %|
|Clean Sheet %||31% / 50%||33 %||29 %|
|Frist Goal %||69% / 67%||83 %||57 %|
|Possession %||54% / 54%||53 %||54 %|
|Corners||8.08 / 9.50||7.33||8.71|
|Cards||1.69 / 1.67||1.83||1.57|
|Offsides||1.77 / 1.17||1.50||2.00|
|Fouls||12.46 / 11.33||12.50||12.43|
|Shots||16.08 / 14.50||17.83||14.57|
|Shots on Target||6.54 / 6.83||7.17||6.00|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Sogndal vs Aalesund Odds
|HT 1||2.40||HT X||2.32||HT 2||4.30|
|Home Win Nil||3.30||Away Win Nil||5.75|
|Over 2.5||1.67||Under 2.5||2.15|
|BTTS Yes||1.61||BTTS NO||2.25|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.85||Under 9.5 Corners||1.95|