- Argentina Primera División
- 18:30 Platense vs Rosario Central
- 20:45 Unión Santa Fe vs Racing Club
- 23:00 Patronato vs Defensa y Justicia Bolivia LFPB
- 20:00 Real Potosí vs Oriente Petrolero
- 22:15 Royal Pari vs The Strongest Brazil Serie B
- 23:00 Londrina vs Goiás Bulgaria First League
- 13:00 Lokomotiv Plovdiv vs OFK Pirin Chile Primera División
- 22:30 Audax Italiano vs Ñublense England Championship
- 19:45 Bristol City vs Nottingham Forest
- 19:45 Derby County vs Luton Town
- 19:45 Queens Park Rangers vs Blackburn Rovers
- 19:45 Sheffield United vs Millwall England EFL League One
- 19:45 Cambridge United vs Sheffield Wednesday
- 19:45 Cheltenham Town vs Morecambe
- 19:45 Crewe Alexandra vs Sunderland
- 19:45 Fleetwood Town vs Burton Albion
- 19:45 Gillingham vs Doncaster Rovers
- 19:45 Oxford United vs Shrewsbury Town
- 19:45 Portsmouth vs Ipswich Town
- 19:45 Wigan Athletic vs Milton Keynes Dons England EFL League Two
- 19:45 Barrow vs Scunthorpe United
- 19:45 Colchester United vs Bristol Rovers
- 19:45 Harrogate Town vs Tranmere Rovers
- 19:45 Leyton Orient vs Forest Green Rovers
- 19:45 Mansfield Town vs Port Vale
- 19:45 Newport County vs Carlisle United
- 19:45 Northampton Town vs Stevenage
- 19:45 Oldham Athletic vs Walsall
- 19:45 Salford City vs Rochdale
- 19:45 Sutton United vs Swindon Town Europe UEFA Champions League
- 17:45 Club Brugge vs Manchester City
- 17:45 Beşiktaş vs Sporting CP
- 20:00 PSG vs RB Leipzig
- 20:00 Atlético Madrid vs Liverpool
- 20:00 Porto vs AC Milan
- 20:00 Ajax vs Borussia Dortmund
- 20:00 Shakhtar Donetsk vs Real Madrid
- 20:00 Inter Milan vs Sheriff Europe UEFA Europa League
- 15:30 Celtic vs Ferencváros Mexico Liga MX
- 23:00 Querétaro vs Monterrey Morocco Botola Pro
- 20:30 Ittihad Tanger vs FAR Rabat South Africa Premier Soccer League
- 16:30 TS Galaxy vs AmaZulu Spain Segunda División
- 18:00 FC Cartagena vs Sporting Gijón
- 20:00 CD Tenerife vs SD Eibar Sweden Superettan
- 18:00 Falkenberg vs Helsingborg
- 18:00 Landskrona vs Jönköpings Södra
Sogndal will welcome Jerv to Fosshaugane Campus for a matchday 22 fixture in Norway First Division. The last meeting on 2nd July 2021 ended in a Jerv 1-0 win. Both sides have met nine times in the most recent seasons. Sogndal has won 3 matches, and Jerv triumphed in 1. Recent outings average 1.44 goals, while both teams score 22% of the time.
Sogndal's latest fixture against Åsane ended in an away 1-0 loss. Sogndal dominated the possession of the ball but didn't take advantage of it.
Jerv's recent game against Aalesund ended in a home 2-2 draw. One point was the maximum they could have won with that display. Jerv put the pressure early on and scored in the 3rd and 36th minute.
Since the start of the season, Sogndal is more dominant at home. They have five wins out of 12 games on home soil. Although Sogndal is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 25% home clean sheets.
Jerv has picked up 11 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Jerv wins 1.82 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Jerv kept a clean sheet in just 18% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Sogndal is currently unbeaten at home in three games. Since the start of the season, they have just two home defeats.
Jerv failed to win in two consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Saturday and win against Sogndal.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Sogndal wins on average 1.67 points per home game, compared to 1.82 points per away game for Jerv. My prediction is Sogndal to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 3.27 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 63% of Sogndal's home and Jerv's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both sides are dangerous going forward. Sogndal has scored in 92% of home games. Jerv is a decent match and has scored in all away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Sogndal vs Jerv Betting Tips
Sogndal vs Jerv Head to Head
Average stats between Sogndal and Jerv in most recent 9 outings in the Norway First Division.
Sogndal vs Jerv Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Sogndal and Jerv across current season. Calculated from Sogndal's Home stats and Jerv's Away stats.
Norway First Division Form
- Coming into this game, Sogndal has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Sogndal has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Sogndal has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Sogndal has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- In the last 5 matches for Sogndal, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 14 matches (70% of all matches) involving Sogndal has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Jerv has picked up 12 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Jerv has scored 11 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Scoring is not an issue for Jerv when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 7 games they have played on the road. Can Sogndal stop this run?
- Jerv will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Sogndal, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 4 and drawn 0
- In the last 5 matches for Jerv, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 13 matches (65% of all matches) involving Jerv has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Jerv will score today, as they have netted in the last 6 games coming into this one and have scored 11 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||41% / 50%||42 %||40 %|
|Draw %||27% / 17%||42 %||10 %|
|Loss %||32% / 33%||17 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||2.50 / 3.17||2.58||2.40|
|Scored||1.41 / 1.83||1.50||1.30|
|Conceded||1.09 / 1.33||1.08||1.10|
|BTTS %||68% / 67%||75 %||60 %|
|BTTS Win||23% / 33%||25 %||20 %|
|BTTS Loss||23% / 17%||17 %||30 %|
|Scored in Both||27% / 50%||33 %||20 %|
|Scores %||86% / 83%||92 %||80 %|
|Clean Sheet %||23% / 17%||25 %||20 %|
|Frist Goal %||55% / 33%||50 %||60 %|
|Possession %||48% / 49%||48 %||47 %|
|Corners||6.50 / 6.33||7.08||5.80|
|Cards||1.86 / 2.00||1.50||2.30|
|Offsides||1.77 / 1.50||1.50||2.10|
|Fouls||12.41 / 15.33||11.67||13.30|
|Shots||11.64 / 14.33||11.17||12.20|
|Shots on Target||5.00 / 5.50||4.25||5.90|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||55% / 17%||55 %||55 %|
|Draw %||27% / 17%||36 %||18 %|
|Loss %||18% / 67%||9 %||27 %|
|AVG Goals||3.36 / 2.00||3.00||3.73|
|Scored||1.77 / 0.67||1.73||1.82|
|Conceded||1.59 / 1.33||1.27||1.91|
|BTTS %||68% / 33%||73 %||64 %|
|BTTS Win||36% / 0%||36 %||36 %|
|BTTS Loss||5% / 17%||0 %||9 %|
|Scored in Both||32% / 17%||27 %||36 %|
|Scores %||86% / 50%||91 %||82 %|
|Clean Sheet %||18% / 17%||18 %||18 %|
|Frist Goal %||50% / 17%||64 %||36 %|
|Possession %||50% / 42%||51 %||48 %|
|Corners||5.05 / 4.17||4.91||5.18|
|Cards||1.68 / 3.00||1.73||1.64|
|Offsides||1.91 / 1.80||1.55||2.27|
|Fouls||12.86 / 17.00||13.45||12.27|
|Shots||12.77 / 11.67||11.73||13.82|
|Shots on Target||5.32 / 4.17||5.36||5.27|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Sogndal vs Jerv Odds
|HT 1||2.14||HT X||2.46||HT 2||4.80|
|Home Win Nil||3.20||Away Win Nil||11.00|
|Over 2.5||1.57||Under 2.5||2.25|
|BTTS Yes||1.62||BTTS NO||2.27|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.43||Under 9.5 Corners||2.72|