- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Olympique Médéa vs NC Magra
- 17:45 MC Alger vs JS Saoura
- 19:00 JS Kabylie vs US Biskra Brazil Serie A
- 20:00 Flamengo vs América Mineiro
- 20:00 Atlético Mineiro vs São Paulo
- 20:00 Grêmio vs Atlético PR Brazil Serie B
- 20:00 Botafogo vs Remo EURO 2020
- 17:00 Austria vs FYR Macedonia
- 20:00 Netherlands vs Ukraine Finland Ykkönen
- 16:30 JIPPO vs Jaro Latvia Virsliga
- 17:00 Riga vs Noah Jūrmala Morocco Botola Pro
- 19:15 Hassania Agadir vs Wydad Casablanca
- 21:30 Raja Casablanca vs RSB Berkane Norway Eliteserien
- 17:00 Sarpsborg 08 vs Brann
- 17:00 FK Bodo - Glimt vs Mjøndalen
- 17:00 Lillestrøm vs Haugesund
- 17:00 Strømsgodset vs Rosenborg
- 19:00 Viking vs Vålerenga Spain Segunda División
- 20:00 Rayo Vallecano vs Girona FC Uruguay Primera División
- 16:30 Deportivo Maldonado vs Cerro Largo
- 19:30 Nacional vs Fénix
Solihull Moors will welcome Barnet to SportNation.bet Stadium for a matchday 25 fixture in England National League. The last meeting on 2nd April 2021 ended in a Solihull Moors 2-0 win. Both sides have met five times in the most recent seasons. Solihull Moors has won 2 matches, and Barnet triumphed in 1. Recent outings average 1.80 goals, while both teams score 20% of the time.
Solihull Moors's last game in the England National League against Woking at home ended in a 2-1 win. The Moors had more possession of the ball and took advantage of it. Solihull Moors outplayed Woking in the second half and scored in the 5th and 83rd minute.
Barnet's previous game in the competition versus Eastleigh ended in an away 3-0 loss. Barnet didn't turn up and failed to create clear cut chances for most of the game.
Since the start of the season, Solihull Moors is more dominant at home. They have fifteen wins out of 21 games on home soil. The Moors's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 48% of home games.
Barnet has picked up 7 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Barnet wins 0.67 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Barnet kept a clean sheet in just 19% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Recently they enjoy playing at home, having won seven consecutive matches. Solihull Moors is currently unbeaten at home in ten games. Since the start of the season, they have just four home defeats.
The Bees failed to win in three consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Wednesday and win against Solihull Moors.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Solihull Moors wins on average 2.24 points per home game, compared to 0.67 points per away game for Barnet. My prediction is Solihull Moors to win.
Solihull Moors vs Barnet Betting Tips
Solihull Moors vs Barnet Head to Head
Average stats between Solihull Moors and Barnet in most recent 5 outings in the England National League.
Solihull Moors vs Barnet Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Solihull Moors and Barnet across current season. Calculated from Solihull Moors's Home stats and Barnet's Away stats.
England National League Form
- Coming into this game, Solihull Moors has picked up 13 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Solihull Moors has scored 10 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Solihull Moors is in great form, and the home fans will be loving it. They have won the last 7 games that they have played at home.
- Superb stuff from Solihull Moors at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 10 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Barnet's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Solihull Moors from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 7 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 4 home matches this season.
- Momentum is really building for Solihull Moors as they have now gone 7 games without losing. They have won 4 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Solihull Moors is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Barnet, having won 4 and drawn 1. They have scored 10 goals in those 5 games.
- In the last 5 matches for Solihull Moors, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 18 matches (43% of all matches) involving Solihull Moors has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Solihull Moors will score today, as they have netted in the last 8 games coming into this one and have scored 10 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Barnet has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Barnet has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Barnet has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Barnet recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Barnet has fired blanks in 18 games this season. That's 43% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 6 goals.
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Barnet has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 20/42 games for Barnet this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||45% / 50%||71 %||19 %|
|Draw %||17% / 0%||10 %||24 %|
|Loss %||38% / 50%||19 %||57 %|
|AVG Goals||2.52 / 2.83||2.52||2.52|
|Scored||1.38 / 1.67||1.76||1.00|
|Conceded||1.14 / 1.17||0.76||1.52|
|BTTS %||43% / 33%||38 %||48 %|
|BTTS Win||19% / 17%||28 %||10 %|
|BTTS Loss||14% / 17%||5 %||24 %|
|Scored in Both||28% / 33%||33 %||24 %|
|Scores %||69% / 67%||81 %||57 %|
|Clean Sheet %||33% / 33%||48 %||19 %|
|Frist Goal %||45% / 33%||52 %||38 %|
|Possession %||53% / 49%||53 %||53 %|
|Corners||5.62 / 3.67||5.05||6.19|
|Cards||2.00 / 2.25||2.00||2.00|
|Offsides||1.27 / 1.00||1.24||1.30|
|Fouls||11.46 / 12.75||11.76||11.15|
|Shots||10.05 / 8.50||10.25||9.86|
|Shots on Target||5.10 / 5.17||5.65||4.57|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||19% / 0%||24 %||14 %|
|Draw %||17% / 0%||10 %||24 %|
|Loss %||64% / 100%||67 %||62 %|
|AVG Goals||2.98 / 3.17||2.62||3.33|
|Scored||0.88 / 0.67||0.76||1.00|
|Conceded||2.10 / 2.50||1.86||2.33|
|BTTS %||48% / 67%||38 %||57 %|
|BTTS Win||10% / 0%||10 %||10 %|
|BTTS Loss||33% / 67%||28 %||38 %|
|Scored in Both||14% / 0%||5 %||24 %|
|Scores %||57% / 67%||52 %||62 %|
|Clean Sheet %||21% / 0%||24 %||19 %|
|Frist Goal %||19% / 33%||29 %||10 %|
|Possession %||46% / 42%||45 %||47 %|
|Corners||3.95 / 3.83||3.76||4.14|
|Cards||2.14 / 1.80||2.05||2.24|
|Offsides||1.90 / 1.40||1.67||2.15|
|Fouls||11.98 / 14.80||12.33||11.60|
|Shots||9.33 / 7.17||9.33||9.33|
|Shots on Target||4.31 / 3.33||4.00||4.62|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Solihull Moors vs Barnet Odds
|HT 1||2.20||HT X||2.30||HT 2||5.50|
|Home Win Nil||2.55||Away Win Nil||7.25|
|Over 2.5||1.47||Under 2.5||2.40|
|BTTS Yes||1.51||BTTS NO||2.30|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.98||Under 9.5 Corners||1.83|