- Asia AFC Champions League
- 11:00 Pohang Steelers vs Ratchaburi
- 15:00 Johor Darul Ta'zim vs Nagoya Grampus
- 23:00 Daegu vs Chiangrai United
- 23:00 Daegu vs Chiangrai United Brazil Serie B
- 20:30 Confiança vs Vila Nova
- 23:00 Ponte Preta vs Operário PR EURO 2020
- 20:00 Croatia vs Scotland
- 20:00 Czech Republic vs England Finland Ykkönen
- 16:30 TPS vs EIF Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 14:00 Astana vs Ordabasy
- 15:00 Akzhayik vs Shakhter Karagandy
- 16:00 Aktobe vs Kyzyl-Zhar Morocco Botola Pro
- 21:30 RSB Berkane vs Wydad Casablanca Norway First Division
- 17:00 Ullensaker - Kisa IL vs Fredrikstad
- 17:00 Bryne vs KFUM
- 17:00 Jerv vs Strømmen
- 17:00 Ranheim vs Raufoss
- 19:00 HamKam vs Sogndal Uruguay Primera División
- 16:45 Liverpool vs Fénix
- 19:00 River Plate vs Plaza Colonia
- 19:00 S.S. Folgore vs Prishtina
- 19:00 HB vs Inter Club d'Escaldes
- 21:15 Cerro Largo vs Sud América
- 23:30 Cerrito vs Boston River
Solihull Moors will welcome Eastleigh to SportNation.bet Stadium for a matchday 46 fixture in England National League. The last meeting on 6th February 2021 ended in a 1-1 draw. Both sides have met eight times in the most recent seasons. Solihull Moors has won 4 matches, and Eastleigh triumphed in 3. Recent outings average 3.13 goals, while both teams score 75% of the time.
Solihull Moors's latest fixture against King's Lynn Town ended in an away 1-1 draw. They were not spectacular, so this result seems fair. Solihull Moors was more dominant in the second half and scored in the 54 minute.
Eastleigh's previous game in the competition versus Altrincham ended in an away 1-1 draw. The whole team didn't turn up, so in the end the draw was a good result. Eastleigh was not convincing in the first-half and scored in the 53rd minute.
Since the start of the season, Solihull Moors is more dominant at home. They have fifteen wins out of 21 games on home soil. The Moors's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 48% of home games.
Eastleigh has picked up 10 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Eastleigh wins 1.29 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Eastleigh kept a clean sheet in just 24% of their visits.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. Solihull Moors has won just 71% of home games. On average they score 1.76 goals and concede 0.76 per game. Eastleigh is one of the best teams in the league. On paper, they have a great squad and I expect them to make life difficult for their opponent.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Solihull Moors wins on average 2.24 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against Eastleigh. My prediction is Eastleigh to win.
Solihull Moors vs Eastleigh Betting Tips
Solihull Moors vs Eastleigh Head to Head
Average stats between Solihull Moors and Eastleigh in most recent 8 outings in the England National League.
Solihull Moors vs Eastleigh Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Solihull Moors and Eastleigh across current season. Calculated from Solihull Moors's Home stats and Eastleigh's Away stats.
England National League Form
- Coming into this game, Solihull Moors has picked up 13 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Solihull Moors has scored 10 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Solihull Moors is in great form, and the home fans will be loving it. They have won the last 7 games that they have played at home.
- Superb stuff from Solihull Moors at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 10 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Eastleigh's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Solihull Moors from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 7 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 4 home matches this season.
- Momentum is really building for Solihull Moors as they have now gone 7 games without losing. They have won 4 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Solihull Moors is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Eastleigh, having won 4 and drawn 1. They have scored 10 goals in those 5 games.
- In the last 5 matches for Solihull Moors, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 18 matches (43% of all matches) involving Solihull Moors has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Solihull Moors will score today, as they have netted in the last 8 games coming into this one and have scored 10 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Eastleigh has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Eastleigh has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Eastleigh will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Solihull Moors, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Eastleigh has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 18/42 games for Eastleigh this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||45% / 50%||71 %||19 %|
|Draw %||17% / 0%||10 %||24 %|
|Loss %||38% / 50%||19 %||57 %|
|AVG Goals||2.52 / 2.83||2.52||2.52|
|Scored||1.38 / 1.67||1.76||1.00|
|Conceded||1.14 / 1.17||0.76||1.52|
|BTTS %||43% / 33%||38 %||48 %|
|BTTS Win||19% / 17%||28 %||10 %|
|BTTS Loss||14% / 17%||5 %||24 %|
|Scored in Both||28% / 33%||33 %||24 %|
|Scores %||69% / 67%||81 %||57 %|
|Clean Sheet %||33% / 33%||48 %||19 %|
|Frist Goal %||45% / 33%||52 %||38 %|
|Possession %||53% / 49%||53 %||53 %|
|Corners||5.62 / 3.67||5.05||6.19|
|Cards||2.00 / 2.25||2.00||2.00|
|Offsides||1.27 / 1.00||1.24||1.30|
|Fouls||11.46 / 12.75||11.76||11.15|
|Shots||10.05 / 8.50||10.25||9.86|
|Shots on Target||5.10 / 5.17||5.65||4.57|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||43% / 33%||52 %||33 %|
|Draw %||29% / 33%||29 %||29 %|
|Loss %||29% / 33%||19 %||38 %|
|AVG Goals||2.12 / 2.00||1.76||2.48|
|Scored||1.17 / 1.00||1.19||1.14|
|Conceded||0.95 / 1.00||0.57||1.33|
|BTTS %||43% / 33%||33 %||52 %|
|BTTS Win||17% / 17%||10 %||24 %|
|BTTS Loss||10% / 0%||5 %||14 %|
|Scored in Both||17% / 17%||14 %||19 %|
|Scores %||69% / 50%||76 %||62 %|
|Clean Sheet %||38% / 33%||52 %||24 %|
|Frist Goal %||55% / 33%||62 %||48 %|
|Possession %||49% / 49%||50 %||47 %|
|Corners||4.57 / 4.67||5.19||3.95|
|Cards||1.76 / 1.83||1.86||1.67|
|Offsides||1.33 / 1.33||1.43||1.24|
|Fouls||12.05 / 12.17||11.57||12.52|
|Shots||8.26 / 8.33||8.24||8.29|
|Shots on Target||4.17 / 3.00||4.48||3.86|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Solihull Moors vs Eastleigh Odds
|HT 1||4.33||HT X||2.10||HT 2||2.67|
|Home Win Nil||4.65||Away Win Nil||3.50|
|Over 2.5||1.87||Under 2.5||1.80|
|BTTS Yes||1.83||BTTS NO||1.83|
|Over 9.5 Corners||0.00||Under 9.5 Corners||0.00|