- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Aïn M'lila vs CS Constantine
- 17:45 ASO Chlef vs NA Hussein Dey Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 16:00 Slutsk vs Shakhtyor Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 18:00 Wadi Degla vs El Gounah EURO 2020
- 14:00 Sweden vs Slovakia
- 17:00 Croatia vs Czech Republic
- 20:00 England vs Scotland Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League
- 19:00 NSÍ vs B68 Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:00 HJK vs Ilves
- 16:30 Inter Turku vs SJK Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Grindavík vs Grótta Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 13:00 Kyzyl-Zhar vs Akzhayik
- 14:00 Shakhter Karagandy vs Taraz
- 15:00 Atyrau vs Astana
- 16:00 Ordabasy vs Aktobe Norway First Division
- 17:00 Raufoss vs Jerv
- 17:00 Sogndal vs Aalesund
- 17:00 Start vs Ullensaker - Kisa IL
- 19:00 Fredrikstad vs HamKam Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 19:45 Dundalk vs Longford Town
- 19:45 Waterford vs Shamrock Rovers
- 19:45 St Patrick's Athl. vs Sligo Rovers
- 19:45 Bohemians vs Drogheda United
- 20:00 Finn Harps vs Derry City Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Zulia vs Estudiantes Mérida
SønderjyskE will welcome Lyngby to Sydbank Park for a matchday 30 fixture in Denmark Superliga. The last meeting on 21st April 2021 ended in a SønderjyskE 1-0 win. Both sides have met sixteen times in the most recent seasons. SønderjyskE has won 6 matches, and Lyngby triumphed in 5. Recent outings average 2.31 goals, while both teams score 50% of the time.
SønderjyskE's latest fixture against Vejle ended in an away 4-2 loss. SønderjyskE dominated the possession of the ball but didn't take advantage of it. SønderjyskE was much better than Vejle in the second half and scored in the 51st and 73rd minute.
Since the start of the season, SønderjyskE is more dominant at home. They have eight wins out of 16 games on home soil. SønderjyskE's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 38% of home games.
Lyngby has picked up 1 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Lyngby has collected 1.00 points on average per away game, compared to 0.63 at home. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Lyngby kept a clean sheet in just 6% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. SønderjyskE lost the previous game at home but still have a lot of advantage over their opponent. They have won 50% of home games which gives them plenty of confidence for the upcoming fixture.
Lyngby failed to win in four consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Monday and win against SønderjyskE.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. SønderjyskE wins on average 1.63 points per home game, compared to 1.00 points per away game for Lyngby. My prediction is SønderjyskE to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 3.07 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 54% of SønderjyskE's home and Lyngby's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both sides have plenty of quality in the attack which often results in high-scoring games. I don't think this one on Monday will be any different. On average, both teams score in 57% of SønderjyskE's home and Lyngby's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
SønderjyskE vs Lyngby Betting Tips
SønderjyskE vs Lyngby Head to Head
Average stats between SønderjyskE and Lyngby in most recent 16 outings in the Denmark Superliga.
SønderjyskE vs Lyngby Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between SønderjyskE and Lyngby across current season. Calculated from SønderjyskE's Home stats and Lyngby's Away stats.
Denmark Superliga Form
- Coming into this game, SønderjyskE has picked up 9 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. SønderjyskE has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 5 games for SønderjyskE ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for SønderjyskE has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 19/32 games for SønderjyskE this season.
- Coming into this game, Lyngby has picked up 1 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Lyngby has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 6 games for Lyngby ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Can Lyngby turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 1 draws and 4 defeats.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Lyngby recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Lyngby has fired blanks in 13 games this season. That's 41% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 6 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for Lyngby, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 17 matches (53% of all matches) involving Lyngby has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||41% / 50%||50 %||31 %|
|Draw %||16% / 0%||13 %||19 %|
|Loss %||44% / 50%||38 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||2.91 / 3.50||2.63||3.19|
|Scored||1.41 / 1.33||1.38||1.44|
|Conceded||1.50 / 2.17||1.25||1.75|
|BTTS %||59% / 33%||44 %||75 %|
|BTTS Win||16% / 17%||13 %||19 %|
|BTTS Loss||28% / 17%||19 %||38 %|
|Scored in Both||25% / 17%||19 %||31 %|
|Scores %||84% / 67%||81 %||87 %|
|Clean Sheet %||25% / 33%||38 %||13 %|
|Frist Goal %||50% / 33%||63 %||38 %|
|Possession %||45% / 48%||44 %||46 %|
|Corners||4.31 / 4.17||4.06||4.56|
|Cards||2.09 / 1.83||1.50||2.69|
|Offsides||1.66 / 1.60||2.13||1.19|
|Fouls||12.38 / 10.00||12.25||12.50|
|Shots||11.56 / 13.17||12.63||10.50|
|Shots on Target||4.69 / 5.17||5.13||4.25|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||19% / 0%||6 %||31 %|
|Draw %||25% / 33%||44 %||6 %|
|Loss %||56% / 67%||50 %||63 %|
|AVG Goals||3.09 / 3.00||2.69||3.50|
|Scored||1.13 / 0.83||0.88||1.38|
|Conceded||1.97 / 2.17||1.81||2.13|
|BTTS %||53% / 67%||44 %||63 %|
|BTTS Win||13% / 0%||0 %||25 %|
|BTTS Loss||25% / 50%||19 %||31 %|
|Scored in Both||16% / 0%||13 %||19 %|
|Scores %||59% / 67%||50 %||69 %|
|Clean Sheet %||16% / 17%||25 %||6 %|
|Frist Goal %||25% / 17%||13 %||38 %|
|Possession %||55% / 58%||55 %||54 %|
|Corners||5.34 / 7.17||5.50||5.19|
|Cards||2.09 / 2.20||2.19||2.00|
|Offsides||1.38 / 1.60||1.50||1.25|
|Fouls||12.19 / 12.40||12.56||11.81|
|Shots||12.13 / 11.33||12.56||11.69|
|Shots on Target||4.81 / 4.67||4.75||4.88|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
SønderjyskE vs Lyngby Odds
|HT 1||2.40||HT X||2.40||HT 2||4.00|
|Home Win Nil||3.50||Away Win Nil||6.50|
|Over 2.5||1.57||Under 2.5||2.35|
|BTTS Yes||1.56||BTTS NO||2.35|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.88||Under 9.5 Corners||1.93|