- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Aïn M'lila vs CS Constantine
- 17:45 ASO Chlef vs NA Hussein Dey Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 16:00 Slutsk vs Shakhtyor Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 18:00 Wadi Degla vs El Gounah EURO 2020
- 14:00 Sweden vs Slovakia
- 17:00 Croatia vs Czech Republic
- 20:00 England vs Scotland Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League
- 19:00 NSÍ vs B68 Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:00 HJK vs Ilves
- 16:30 Inter Turku vs SJK Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Grindavík vs Grótta Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 13:00 Kyzyl-Zhar vs Akzhayik
- 14:00 Shakhter Karagandy vs Taraz
- 15:00 Atyrau vs Astana
- 16:00 Ordabasy vs Aktobe Norway First Division
- 17:00 Raufoss vs Jerv
- 17:00 Sogndal vs Aalesund
- 17:00 Start vs Ullensaker - Kisa IL
- 19:00 Fredrikstad vs HamKam Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 19:45 Dundalk vs Longford Town
- 19:45 Waterford vs Shamrock Rovers
- 19:45 St Patrick's Athl. vs Sligo Rovers
- 19:45 Bohemians vs Drogheda United
- 20:00 Finn Harps vs Derry City Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Zulia vs Estudiantes Mérida
Southampton will welcome Leeds United to St. Mary's Stadium for a matchday 37 fixture in England Premier League. The last meeting on 23rd February 2021 ended in a Leeds United 3-0 win. Both sides have met six times in the most recent seasons. Southampton has won 3 matches, and Leeds United triumphed in 3. Recent outings average 2.17 goals, while both teams score 17% of the time.
Southampton's last game in the England Premier League against Fulham at home ended in a 3-1 win. Although Saints played less with the ball than their opponent, it was enough to get the result they were hoping for. Southampton outplayed Fulham in the second half and scored in the 27th, 60th and 82nd minute.
Leeds United's previous game in the competition versus Burnley ended in an away 4-0 win. Leeds United was comfortable on the ball for most of the game and constantly avoided the press. Leeds United was pretty good in both halves and scored in the 44th, 59th, 77th and 79th minute.
Since the start of the season, Southampton is more dominant at home. They have eight wins out of 19 games on home soil. Although Southampton is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 32% home clean sheets.
Leeds United has picked up 13 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Leeds United has collected 1.58 points on average per away game, compared to 1.53 at home. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Leeds United kept a clean sheet in just 32% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Draw or Leeds United.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 3.22 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 61% of Southampton's home and Leeds United's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both sides are dangerous going forward. Southampton has scored in 79% of home games. Leeds United is a decent match and has scored in all away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Southampton vs Leeds United Betting Tips
Southampton vs Leeds United Head to Head
Average stats between Southampton and Leeds United in most recent 6 outings in the England Premier League.
Southampton vs Leeds United Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Southampton and Leeds United across current season. Calculated from Southampton's Home stats and Leeds United's Away stats.
England Premier League Form
- Coming into this game, Southampton has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Southampton has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 12 games for Southampton ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Southampton recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Southampton has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 18/38 games for Southampton this season.
- Southampton will need to improve their attack if they're to get anything out of this game. They have not scored in the last 2 matches. During the last five games they have scored 6 times and overall this season they have scored 1.24 goals per game.
- Coming into this game, Leeds United has picked up 12 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Leeds United has scored 12 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Leeds United has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Momentum is really building for Leeds United as they have now gone 4 games without losing. They have won 4 of the last 5 games they have played.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 5 games for Leeds United ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Leeds United will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Southampton, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 4 and drawn 0
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Leeds United has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 4 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 19/38 games for Leeds United this season.
- It's likely that Leeds United will score today, as they have netted in the last 4 games coming into this one and have scored 12 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||32% / 33%||42 %||21 %|
|Draw %||18% / 17%||16 %||21 %|
|Loss %||50% / 50%||42 %||58 %|
|AVG Goals||3.03 / 2.83||2.79||3.26|
|Scored||1.24 / 1.17||1.47||1.00|
|Conceded||1.79 / 1.67||1.32||2.26|
|BTTS %||47% / 50%||53 %||42 %|
|BTTS Win||13% / 33%||16 %||11 %|
|BTTS Loss||21% / 0%||26 %||16 %|
|Scored in Both||34% / 33%||37 %||32 %|
|Scores %||66% / 50%||79 %||53 %|
|Clean Sheet %||24% / 0%||32 %||16 %|
|Frist Goal %||47% / 33%||63 %||32 %|
|Possession %||52% / 47%||52 %||53 %|
|Corners||4.66 / 5.20||4.89||4.42|
|Cards||1.53 / 1.50||1.32||1.74|
|Offsides||2.05 / 1.60||2.33||1.79|
|Fouls||11.05 / 11.00||11.74||10.37|
|Shots||12.26 / 13.00||13.16||11.37|
|Shots on Target||5.39 / 5.80||5.89||4.89|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||47% / 67%||42 %||53 %|
|Draw %||13% / 17%||26 %||0 %|
|Loss %||39% / 17%||32 %||47 %|
|AVG Goals||3.05 / 2.67||2.58||3.53|
|Scored||1.63 / 2.00||1.47||1.79|
|Conceded||1.42 / 0.67||1.11||1.74|
|BTTS %||50% / 33%||53 %||47 %|
|BTTS Win||24% / 33%||26 %||21 %|
|BTTS Loss||21% / 0%||16 %||26 %|
|Scored in Both||37% / 50%||32 %||42 %|
|Scores %||74% / 67%||68 %||79 %|
|Clean Sheet %||32% / 50%||32 %||32 %|
|Frist Goal %||47% / 67%||42 %||53 %|
|Possession %||58% / 51%||58 %||57 %|
|Corners||6.03 / 6.20||6.21||5.84|
|Cards||1.66 / 2.00||1.74||1.58|
|Offsides||2.11 / 2.20||1.89||2.33|
|Fouls||11.13 / 12.60||11.32||10.95|
|Shots||14.79 / 13.80||14.89||14.68|
|Shots on Target||6.24 / 5.80||6.53||5.95|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Southampton vs Leeds United Odds
|HT 1||3.10||HT X||2.30||HT 2||3.10|
|Home Win Nil||4.75||Away Win Nil||5.00|
|Over 2.5||1.56||Under 2.5||2.45|
|BTTS Yes||1.47||BTTS NO||2.50|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.50||Under 9.5 Corners||2.40|