- Belgium Pro League
- 17:30 Royal Antwerp FC vs Club Brugge England Premier League
- 18:00 Aston Villa vs Everton Iceland Úrvalsdeild
- 20:15 FH vs ÍA
- 20:15 Valur vs HK
- 20:15 Stjarnan vs Víkingur Reykjavík
- 20:15 Breidablik vs Keflavík Italy Serie A
- 19:45 Crotone vs Hellas Verona Italy Serie B
- 20:00 Venezia vs Chievo Norway Eliteserien
- 17:00 Tromsø vs Molde
- 19:00 Rosenborg vs Viking Spain La Liga
- 18:00 Real Valladolid vs Villarreal
- 19:00 SD Eibar vs Real Betis
- 21:00 Granada CF vs Real Madrid Sweden Allsvenskan
- 17:30 AIK vs Malmö FF
- 17:30 Norrköping vs Degerfors Venezuela Primera División
- 22:00 Yaracuyanos vs Carabobo
Sparta Rotterdam will welcome VVV to Sparta-Stadion Het Kasteel for a matchday 30 fixture in Netherlands Eredivisie. The last meeting on 9th March 2021 ended in a Sparta Rotterdam 1-0 win. Both sides have met eleven times in the most recent seasons. Sparta Rotterdam has won 6 matches, and VVV triumphed in 2. Recent outings average 2.45 goals, while both teams score 55% of the time.
Sparta Rotterdam's latest fixture against AZ ended in an away 2-0 loss. I expected more from De Rood-Witte Gladiatoren. The lack of focus in the final third cost them three points.
VVV's recent game against PSV ended in a home 0-2 loss. The Good Old's strikers were frustrated by the lack of good chances.
So far, Sparta Rotterdam plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.38 points per away game on average compared to 1.31 points at home. Although Sparta Rotterdam is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 31% home clean sheets.
VVV has picked up 1 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. VVV wins 0.63 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. VVV kept a clean sheet in just 6% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Recently they enjoy playing at home, having won four consecutive matches. De Rood-Witte Gladiatoren is currently unbeaten at home in four games. Since the start of the season, they have just seven home defeats.
The Good Old failed to win in seven consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Saturday and win against De Rood-Witte Gladiatoren. Furthermore, they are in really bad away form, having lost seven consecutive games on the road.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Sparta Rotterdam wins on average 1.31 points per home game, compared to 0.63 points per away game for VVV. My prediction is Sparta Rotterdam to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 3.93 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 72% of Sparta Rotterdam's home and VVV's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Sparta Rotterdam vs VVV Betting Tips
Sparta Rotterdam vs VVV Head to Head
Average stats between Sparta Rotterdam and VVV in most recent 11 outings in the Netherlands Eredivisie.
Sparta Rotterdam vs VVV Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Sparta Rotterdam and VVV across current season. Calculated from Sparta Rotterdam's Home stats and VVV's Away stats.
Netherlands Eredivisie Form
- Coming into this game, Sparta Rotterdam has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Sparta Rotterdam has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Sparta Rotterdam at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 5 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Momentum is really building for Sparta Rotterdam as they have now gone 4 games without losing. They have won 3 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Sparta Rotterdam has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 3 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 10 occasions.
- Sparta Rotterdam will be looking to keep up the momentum today against VVV, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Sparta Rotterdam recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Sparta Rotterdam has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 15/33 games for Sparta Rotterdam this season.
- Coming into this game, VVV has picked up 1 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. VVV has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 5 games for VVV ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Can VVV turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 1 draws and 4 defeats.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for VVV recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for VVV has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 0 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 23/33 games for VVV this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||38% / 67%||38 %||38 %|
|Draw %||22% / 17%||19 %||25 %|
|Loss %||41% / 17%||44 %||38 %|
|AVG Goals||2.94 / 2.83||3.56||2.31|
|Scored||1.47 / 1.83||1.88||1.06|
|Conceded||1.47 / 1.00||1.69||1.25|
|BTTS %||47% / 50%||50 %||44 %|
|BTTS Win||13% / 33%||13 %||13 %|
|BTTS Loss||16% / 0%||25 %||6 %|
|Scored in Both||31% / 67%||44 %||19 %|
|Scores %||72% / 83%||75 %||69 %|
|Clean Sheet %||28% / 33%||31 %||25 %|
|Frist Goal %||50% / 83%||50 %||50 %|
|Possession %||44% / 43%||47 %||41 %|
|Corners||4.31 / 4.17||4.06||4.56|
|Cards||1.41 / 1.00||1.44||1.38|
|Offsides||1.77 / 0.83||2.31||1.20|
|Fouls||10.07 / 9.67||9.00||11.38|
|Shots||13.34 / 13.00||15.00||11.69|
|Shots on Target||5.25 / 5.33||6.00||4.50|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||19% / 83%||19 %||19 %|
|Draw %||16% / 17%||25 %||6 %|
|Loss %||66% / 0%||56 %||75 %|
|AVG Goals||3.94 / 2.83||3.88||4.00|
|Scored||1.31 / 2.17||1.25||1.38|
|Conceded||2.63 / 0.67||2.63||2.63|
|BTTS %||69% / 67%||69 %||69 %|
|BTTS Win||16% / 50%||19 %||13 %|
|BTTS Loss||38% / 0%||25 %||50 %|
|Scored in Both||16% / 33%||19 %||13 %|
|Scores %||72% / 100%||69 %||75 %|
|Clean Sheet %||3% / 33%||0 %||6 %|
|Frist Goal %||25% / 83%||31 %||19 %|
|Possession %||43% / 42%||44 %||42 %|
|Corners||3.25 / 2.83||3.50||3.00|
|Cards||1.63 / 1.33||1.44||1.81|
|Offsides||2.06 / 2.00||1.73||2.38|
|Fouls||11.76 / 13.00||13.27||10.14|
|Shots||10.25 / 9.67||9.44||11.06|
|Shots on Target||4.25 / 5.00||3.75||4.75|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Sparta Rotterdam vs VVV Odds
|HT 1||2.00||HT X||2.30||HT 2||5.50|
|Home Win Nil||2.45||Away Win Nil||8.25|
|Over 2.5||1.84||Under 2.5||1.84|
|BTTS Yes||1.83||BTTS NO||1.91|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.02||Under 9.5 Corners||1.74|