- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 NA Hussein Dey vs USM Alger
- 17:00 CS Constantine vs CR Belouizdad
- 17:45 MC Alger vs Paradou AC Brazil Serie A
- 23:00 Flamengo vs Fortaleza
- 23:00 São Paulo vs Cuiabá
- 23:00 Bragantino vs Palmeiras
- 23:00 Atlético GO vs Fluminense EURO 2020
- 17:00 Sweden vs Poland
- 17:00 Slovakia vs Spain
- 20:00 Portugal vs France
- 20:00 Germany vs Hungary Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:30 Ilves vs Inter Turku
- 16:30 Lahti vs HIFK Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 16:00 Kaisar vs Tobol Uruguay Primera División
- 19:45 Torque vs Peñarol
Sporting Braga will welcome Moreirense FC to Estádio Municipal de Braga for a matchday 33 fixture in Portugal Liga NOS. The last meeting on 1st February 2021 ended in a Sporting Braga 4-0 win. Both sides have met fifteen times in the most recent seasons. Sporting Braga has won 10 matches, and Moreirense FC triumphed in 2. Recent outings average 2.20 goals, while both teams score 40% of the time.
Sporting Braga's latest fixture against Gil Vicente ended in an away 1-1 draw. They were very dangerous in front positions, so one point was the least they deserved. Sporting Braga set the tone early and scored in the 9 minute.
Moreirense FC's previous game in the competition versus Portimonense ended in an away 2-1 win. Although Moreirense FC countered for most of the game, it was more than enough to win. Moreirense FC outshone Portimonense early on and scored in the 44th and 82nd minute.
Since the start of the season, Sporting Braga is more dominant at home. They have eleven wins out of 17 games on home soil. Although Sporting Braga is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 29% home clean sheets.
Moreirense FC has picked up 8 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Moreirense FC wins 1.24 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Os Minhotos is currently unbeaten at home in two games. Since the start of the season, they have just three home defeats.
Os verdes e brancos (Green and white) is winless in one away game, having tasted defeat on their previous visit. However, they will need plenty of luck to avoid another one against Os Minhotos.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Sporting Braga wins on average 2.12 points per home game, compared to 1.24 points per away game for Moreirense FC. My prediction is Sporting Braga to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.16 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 44% of Sporting Braga's home and Moreirense FC's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Sporting Braga vs Moreirense FC Betting Tips
Sporting Braga vs Moreirense FC Head to Head
Average stats between Sporting Braga and Moreirense FC in most recent 15 outings in the Portugal Liga NOS.
Sporting Braga vs Moreirense FC Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Sporting Braga and Moreirense FC across current season. Calculated from Sporting Braga's Home stats and Moreirense FC's Away stats.
Portugal Liga NOS Form
- Coming into this game, Sporting Braga has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Sporting Braga has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Sporting Braga has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Momentum is really building for Sporting Braga as they have now gone 4 games without losing. They have won 1 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Sporting Braga will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Moreirense FC, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 1 and drawn 3
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Sporting Braga recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- In the last 5 matches for Sporting Braga, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 17 matches (50% of all matches) involving Sporting Braga has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Moreirense FC has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Moreirense FC has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 6 games for Moreirense FC ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- In the last 5 matches for Moreirense FC, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 17 matches (50% of all matches) involving Moreirense FC has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Moreirense FC will score today, as they have netted in the last 4 games coming into this one and have scored 8 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||56% / 33%||65 %||47 %|
|Draw %||21% / 50%||18 %||24 %|
|Loss %||24% / 17%||18 %||29 %|
|AVG Goals||2.53 / 1.67||2.47||2.59|
|Scored||1.56 / 1.00||1.59||1.53|
|Conceded||0.97 / 0.67||0.88||1.06|
|BTTS %||50% / 50%||53 %||47 %|
|BTTS Win||28% / 17%||35 %||24 %|
|BTTS Loss||6% / 0%||0 %||12 %|
|Scored in Both||28% / 33%||35 %||24 %|
|Scores %||76% / 67%||82 %||71 %|
|Clean Sheet %||32% / 33%||29 %||35 %|
|Frist Goal %||59% / 50%||59 %||59 %|
|Possession %||57% / 61%||60 %||55 %|
|Corners||5.94 / 6.67||6.71||5.18|
|Cards||2.06 / 2.00||1.94||2.18|
|Offsides||2.21 / 1.40||2.94||1.47|
|Fouls||15.06 / 11.20||15.18||14.94|
|Shots||13.21 / 13.17||14.65||11.76|
|Shots on Target||5.68 / 4.50||6.00||5.35|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||29% / 33%||24 %||35 %|
|Draw %||38% / 33%||59 %||18 %|
|Loss %||32% / 33%||18 %||47 %|
|AVG Goals||2.35 / 2.83||2.76||1.94|
|Scored||1.09 / 1.50||1.41||0.76|
|Conceded||1.26 / 1.33||1.35||1.18|
|BTTS %||50% / 67%||71 %||29 %|
|BTTS Win||12% / 17%||6 %||18 %|
|BTTS Loss||9% / 17%||6 %||12 %|
|Scored in Both||21% / 33%||18 %||24 %|
|Scores %||68% / 83%||88 %||47 %|
|Clean Sheet %||26% / 17%||18 %||35 %|
|Frist Goal %||38% / 33%||41 %||35 %|
|Possession %||47% / 45%||49 %||45 %|
|Corners||4.06 / 5.33||4.12||4.00|
|Cards||2.47 / 2.83||2.65||2.29|
|Offsides||1.59 / 1.33||1.53||1.65|
|Fouls||14.56 / 14.67||15.18||13.94|
|Shots||9.38 / 11.67||10.24||8.53|
|Shots on Target||3.91 / 3.17||4.71||3.12|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Sporting Braga vs Moreirense FC Odds
|HT 1||1.95||HT X||2.40||HT 2||5.50|
|Home Win Nil||2.55||Away Win Nil||9.00|
|Over 2.5||1.51||Under 2.5||2.50|
|BTTS Yes||1.83||BTTS NO||1.91|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.88||Under 9.5 Corners||1.93|