- Belgium Pro League
- 19:45 Royal Antwerp FC vs KRC Genk Brazil Serie B
- 23:00 Sampaio Corrêa vs Brusque
- 01:30 Vila Nova vs Confiança
- 01:30 Náutico vs Londrina Estonia Meistriliiga
- 17:00 Tallinna FC Flora vs Trans Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:30 Honka vs KuPS
- 16:30 HJK vs HIFK
- 16:30 Haka vs SJK
- 16:30 Ilves vs Mariehamn
- 16:30 KTP vs Lahti France Ligue 1
- 18:00 Lille vs Reims
- 18:00 Monaco vs Saint-Étienne
- 18:00 Montpellier vs Bordeaux
- 18:00 Nantes vs Brest
- 18:00 Rennes vs Clermont
- 20:00 Lens vs Strasbourg
- 20:00 Lorient vs Nice
- 20:00 Olympique Lyonnais vs Troyes
- 20:00 Metz vs PSG Greece Super League
- 16:15 OFI vs Asteras Tripolis
- 16:15 Panaitolikos vs PAOK
- 18:30 AEK Athens vs Lamia
- 18:30 Aris vs Panathinaikos Iceland 1. Deild
- 18:30 Grótta vs ÍBV Italy Serie A
- 17:30 Salernitana vs Hellas Verona
- 17:30 Spezia vs Juventus
- 19:45 Cagliari vs Empoli
- 19:45 AC Milan vs Venezia Italy Serie B
- 17:00 Ternana vs Parma
- 19:30 Cremonese vs Perugia Japan J1 League
- 11:00 Kashima Antlers vs Kawasaki Frontale
- 11:00 Tokyo vs Nagoya Grampus
- 11:00 Sanfrecce Hiroshima vs Cerezo Osaka Mexico Ascenso MX
- 03:05 Dorados vs Correcaminos UAT
- 23:00 Tlaxcala vs Tepatitlán de Morelos Mexico Liga MX
- 03:00 Juárez vs Atlético San Luis Netherlands Eredivisie
- 17:45 Go Ahead Eagles vs PSV
- 17:45 NEC vs Utrecht
- 19:00 Groningen vs Vitesse
- 20:00 Feyenoord vs Heerenveen
- 20:00 PEC Zwolle vs Sparta Rotterdam Serbia SuperLiga
- 14:30 Radnički Kragujevac vs Novi Pazar
- 16:30 Spartak Subotica vs Proleter Novi Sad
- 16:30 Napredak vs Čukarički Slovakia Super Liga
- 17:00 Ružomberok vs Slovan Bratislava Slovenia PrvaLiga
- 19:15 Olimpija vs Domžale South Africa Premier Soccer League
- 14:00 Golden Arrows vs AmaZulu
- 16:00 Maritzburg United vs Marumo Gallants South Korea K League 1
- 06:00 Jeju United vs Daegu
- 08:30 Suwon vs Seongnam
- 11:00 FC Seoul vs Incheon United South Korea K League 2
- 11:00 Busan I'Park vs Seoul E-Land Spain La Liga
- 18:30 RCD Espanyol vs Deportivo Alavés
- 18:30 Sevilla FC vs Valencia CF
- 21:00 Real Madrid vs RCD Mallorca
- 21:00 Villarreal vs Elche CF
- 21:30 Mouloudia Oujda vs FAR Rabat Sweden Allsvenskan
- 18:00 Djurgården vs Degerfors
- 18:00 Elfsborg vs Malmö FF
- 18:00 Sirius vs Norrköping Switzerland Challenge League
- 19:30 Neuchâtel Xamax vs Stade Lausanne-Ouchy Switzerland Super League
- 17:00 Lausanne Sport vs Young Boys
- 19:30 St. Gallen vs Basel Turkey Süper Lig
- 18:00 Kayserispor vs Galatasaray
- 18:00 Göztepe vs Hatayspor
Sporting Braga will welcome Vitória Guimarães to Estádio Municipal de Braga for a matchday 4 fixture in Portugal Liga NOS. The last meeting on 9th March 2021 ended in a Sporting Braga 3-0 win. Both sides have met twenty-four times in the most recent seasons. Sporting Braga has won 15 matches, and Vitória Guimarães triumphed in 5. Recent outings average 2.67 goals, while both teams score 46% of the time.
Sporting Braga's latest fixture against Moreirense FC ended in an away 3-2 win. Os Minhotos was very dangerous in attack, having attempted seven shots on target. Sporting Braga scored in both halves in the 39th, 41st and 90+5 minute.
Vitória Guimarães's recent game against FC Vizela ended in a home 4-0 win. Guerreiros dominated the game and deserved the win. Vitória Guimarães pushed forward in the second half and scored in the 70th, 75th, 82nd and 90+5 minute.
So far, Sporting Braga plays better on the road than at home. They win 2.33 points per away game on average compared to 1.33 points at home. Although Sporting Braga is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 33% home clean sheets.
Vitória Guimarães has picked up 7 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Vitória Guimarães wins 1.00 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. It is clear that their strikers will have to step up in the following games. Vitória Guimarães failed to score in 67% of away games this campaign.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Os Minhotos is currently unbeaten at home in two games. Since the start of the season, they have lost at home on just one occasion.
This season hasn't unfolded as planned, and Guerreiros haven't tasted an away victory at all. The visitors have lost 0% of all games on the road while conceding on average 0.67 goals in the process.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Sporting Braga wins on average 1.33 points per home game, compared to 1.00 points per away game for Vitória Guimarães. My prediction is Sporting Braga to win.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 50% of Sporting Braga's home and Vitória Guimarães's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
Sporting Braga vs Vitória Guimarães Betting Tips
Sporting Braga vs Vitória Guimarães Head to Head
Average stats between Sporting Braga and Vitória Guimarães in most recent 24 outings in the Portugal Liga NOS.
Sporting Braga vs Vitória Guimarães Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Sporting Braga and Vitória Guimarães across current season. Calculated from Sporting Braga's Home stats and Vitória Guimarães's Away stats.
Portugal Liga NOS Form
- Coming into this game, Sporting Braga has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Sporting Braga has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Sporting Braga has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Momentum is really building for Sporting Braga as they have now gone 4 games without losing. They have won 2 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Sporting Braga will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Vitória Guimarães, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Sporting Braga recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- In the last 5 matches for Sporting Braga, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 3 matches (50% of all matches) involving Sporting Braga has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Vitória Guimarães has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Vitória Guimarães has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Vitória Guimarães has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 3 games.
- Momentum is really building for Vitória Guimarães as they have now gone 5 games without losing. They have won 1 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Vitória Guimarães has kept 4 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 2 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 4 occasions.
- Vitória Guimarães is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Sporting Braga, having won 1 and drawn 4. They have scored 6 goals in those 5 games.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Vitória Guimarães recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Vitória Guimarães has fired blanks in 4 games this season. That's 67% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 6 goals.
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Vitória Guimarães has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 1/6 games for Vitória Guimarães this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||50% / 33%||33 %||67 %|
|Draw %||33% / 33%||33 %||33 %|
|Loss %||17% / 33%||33 %||0 %|
|AVG Goals||2.33 / 2.50||2.33||2.33|
|Scored||1.50 / 1.33||1.33||1.67|
|Conceded||0.83 / 1.17||1.00||0.67|
|BTTS %||50% / 67%||67 %||33 %|
|BTTS Win||33% / 33%||33 %||33 %|
|BTTS Loss||17% / 33%||33 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||17% / 17%||0 %||33 %|
|Scores %||67% / 67%||67 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||50% / 33%||33 %||67 %|
|Frist Goal %||50% / 33%||33 %||67 %|
|Possession %||59% / 60%||62 %||56 %|
|Corners||4.67 / 4.67||5.67||3.67|
|Cards||2.00 / 1.83||2.33||1.67|
|Offsides||1.00 / 1.00||1.00||1.00|
|Fouls||12.50 / 12.33||13.00||12.00|
|Shots||15.00 / 16.50||18.33||11.67|
|Shots on Target||6.00 / 5.33||6.67||5.33|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||17% / 17%||33 %||0 %|
|Draw %||67% / 67%||33 %||100 %|
|Loss %||17% / 17%||33 %||0 %|
|AVG Goals||1.50 / 1.50||1.67||1.33|
|Scored||1.00 / 1.00||1.33||0.67|
|Conceded||0.50 / 0.50||0.33||0.67|
|BTTS %||17% / 17%||0 %||33 %|
|BTTS Win||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||17% / 17%||0 %||33 %|
|Scores %||33% / 33%||33 %||33 %|
|Clean Sheet %||67% / 67%||67 %||67 %|
|Frist Goal %||33% / 33%||33 %||33 %|
|Possession %||48% / 48%||52 %||45 %|
|Corners||7.00 / 7.00||7.67||6.33|
|Cards||4.00 / 4.00||4.33||3.67|
|Offsides||1.83 / 1.83||2.33||1.33|
|Fouls||14.33 / 14.33||16.00||12.67|
|Shots||14.50 / 13.67||16.67||12.33|
|Shots on Target||4.17 / 4.33||5.67||2.67|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Sporting Braga vs Vitória Guimarães Odds
|HT 1||2.30||HT X||2.30||HT 2||4.75|
|Home Win Nil||3.05||Away Win Nil||8.75|
|Over 2.5||1.87||Under 2.5||1.91|
|BTTS Yes||1.80||BTTS NO||2.00|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.74||Under 9.5 Corners||2.05|