- Chile Primera División
- 01:30 Unión La Calera vs Palestino
- 17:30 Antofagasta vs Universidad Católica
- 20:00 Santiago Wanderers vs Colo-Colo Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 18:00 Aswan FC vs Al Ahly Europe UEFA Europa Conference League
- 17:30 Tallinna FC Levadia vs Dundalk
- 18:00 Rosenborg vs FH Mexico Ascenso MX
- 01:05 Tampico Madero vs Leones Negros de la Universidad de Guadalajara USA MLS
- 03:30 Los Angeles FC vs Minnesota United
Sporting KC will welcome Colorado Rapids to Children's Mercy Park for a matchday 0 fixture in USA MLS. The last meeting on 24th October 2020 ended in a Sporting KC 4-0 win. Both sides have met twenty-four times in the most recent seasons. Sporting KC has won 10 matches, and Colorado Rapids triumphed in 7. Recent outings average 2.63 goals, while both teams score 58% of the time.
Sporting KC's latest fixture against Portland Timbers ended in an away 2-1 loss. Sporting dominated the possession of the ball but didn't take advantage of it. Sporting KC set the tone early and scored in the 28 minute.
Since the start of the season, The Wiz is more dominant at home. They have five wins out of 8 games on home soil. Although Sporting KC is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 13% home clean sheets.
Colorado Rapids has picked up 8 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Colorado Rapids wins 1.17 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Sporting is yet to lose at home, being undefeated in eight games.
Rapids failed to win in two consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Thursday and win against Sporting. Furthermore, they are in really bad away form, having lost two consecutive games on the road.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Sporting KC wins on average 2.25 points per home game, compared to 1.17 points per away game for Colorado Rapids. My prediction is Sporting KC to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.25 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 43% of Sporting KC's home and Colorado Rapids's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both sides have plenty of quality in the attack which often results in high-scoring games. I don't think this one on Thursday will be any different. On average, both teams score in 53% of Sporting KC's home and Colorado Rapids's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Sporting KC vs Colorado Rapids Betting Tips
Sporting KC vs Colorado Rapids Head to Head
Average stats between Sporting KC and Colorado Rapids in most recent 24 outings in the USA MLS.
Sporting KC vs Colorado Rapids Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Sporting KC and Colorado Rapids across current season. Calculated from Sporting KC's Home stats and Colorado Rapids's Away stats.
USA MLS Form
- Coming into this game, Sporting KC has picked up 13 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Sporting KC has scored 11 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Sporting KC at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 8 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Sporting KC will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- Sporting KC has had no trouble finding the back of the net recently and has scored in the last 8 home games. They have failed to find the net in 0 home game this season.
- Momentum is really building for Sporting KC as they have now gone 5 games without losing. They have won 4 of the last 5 games they have played.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 10 games for Sporting KC ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Sporting KC is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Colorado Rapids, having won 4 and drawn 1. They have scored 11 goals in those 5 games.
- In the last 5 matches for Sporting KC, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 12 matches (80% of all matches) involving Sporting KC has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Sporting KC will score today, as they have netted in the last 10 games coming into this one and have scored 11 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Colorado Rapids has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Colorado Rapids has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 11 games for Colorado Rapids ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Colorado Rapids will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Sporting KC, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Colorado Rapids has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 7/14 games for Colorado Rapids this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||60% / 50%||63 %||57 %|
|Draw %||20% / 33%||38 %||0 %|
|Loss %||20% / 17%||0 %||43 %|
|AVG Goals||3.00 / 3.33||3.00||3.00|
|Scored||1.87 / 2.00||2.00||1.71|
|Conceded||1.13 / 1.33||1.00||1.29|
|BTTS %||80% / 33%||88 %||71 %|
|BTTS Win||47% / 0%||50 %||43 %|
|BTTS Loss||13% / 0%||0 %||28 %|
|Scored in Both||27% / 50%||25 %||28 %|
|Scores %||93% / 83%||100 %||86 %|
|Clean Sheet %||13% / 50%||13 %||14 %|
|Frist Goal %||47% / 83%||38 %||57 %|
|Possession %||54% / 45%||58 %||51 %|
|Corners||6.93 / 5.20||8.13||5.57|
|Cards||1.27 / 1.83||1.38||1.14|
|Offsides||1.40 / 1.20||1.38||1.43|
|Fouls||10.00 / 11.80||10.50||9.43|
|Shots||15.27 / 14.40||18.25||11.86|
|Shots on Target||6.53 / 6.40||7.88||5.00|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||50% / 50%||63 %||33 %|
|Draw %||21% / 0%||25 %||17 %|
|Loss %||29% / 50%||13 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||2.64 / 3.00||3.00||2.17|
|Scored||1.50 / 1.17||2.00||0.83|
|Conceded||1.14 / 1.83||1.00||1.33|
|BTTS %||50% / 50%||63 %||33 %|
|BTTS Win||14% / 33%||25 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||21% / 17%||13 %||33 %|
|Scored in Both||21% / 17%||25 %||17 %|
|Scores %||86% / 67%||100 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||43% / 17%||38 %||50 %|
|Frist Goal %||50% / 50%||63 %||33 %|
|Possession %||48% / 50%||49 %||47 %|
|Corners||4.79 / 5.20||5.25||4.17|
|Cards||2.29 / 1.33||2.63||1.83|
|Offsides||1.57 / 0.80||1.38||1.83|
|Fouls||13.57 / 12.20||13.13||14.17|
|Shots||13.36 / 14.80||14.63||11.67|
|Shots on Target||5.21 / 6.40||6.00||4.17|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Sporting KC vs Colorado Rapids Odds
|HT 1||2.25||HT X||2.40||HT 2||4.00|
|Home Win Nil||3.40||Away Win Nil||7.00|
|Over 2.5||1.54||Under 2.5||2.45|
|BTTS Yes||1.59||BTTS NO||2.30|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.62||Under 9.5 Corners||2.20|