- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Olympique Médéa vs NC Magra
- 17:45 MC Alger vs JS Saoura
- 19:00 JS Kabylie vs US Biskra Brazil Serie A
- 20:00 Flamengo vs América Mineiro
- 20:00 Atlético Mineiro vs São Paulo
- 20:00 Grêmio vs Atlético PR Brazil Serie B
- 20:00 Botafogo vs Remo EURO 2020
- 17:00 Austria vs FYR Macedonia
- 20:00 Netherlands vs Ukraine Latvia Virsliga
- 17:00 Riga vs Noah Jūrmala Morocco Botola Pro
- 19:15 Hassania Agadir vs Wydad Casablanca
- 21:30 Raja Casablanca vs RSB Berkane Norway Eliteserien
- 17:00 Sarpsborg 08 vs Brann
- 17:00 FK Bodo - Glimt vs Mjøndalen
- 17:00 Lillestrøm vs Haugesund
- 17:00 Strømsgodset vs Rosenborg
- 19:00 Viking vs Vålerenga Spain Segunda División
- 20:00 Rayo Vallecano vs Girona FC Uruguay Primera División
- 19:30 Nacional vs Fénix
Sporting KC will welcome Houston Dynamo to Children's Mercy Park for a matchday 0 fixture in USA MLS. The last meeting on 13th May 2021 ended in a Houston Dynamo 1-0 win. Both sides have met thirty-three times in the most recent seasons. Sporting KC has won 11 matches, and Houston Dynamo triumphed in 11. Recent outings average 2.61 goals, while both teams score 48% of the time.
Sporting KC's last game in the USA MLS against Houston Dynamo at home ended in a 3-2 win. SKC had more possession of the ball and took advantage of it. Sporting KC was dangerous in both halves and scored in the 51st, 61st and 65th minute.
Houston Dynamo's recent game against Vancouver Whitecaps ended in a home 2-1 win. Although Dynamo didn't match their opponent's intensity and quality while on possession, it was still enough. Houston Dynamo put the pressure early on and scored in the 8th and 42nd minute.
Since the start of the season, The Wiz is more dominant at home. They have three wins out of 5 games on home soil. Although Sporting KC is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 20% home clean sheets.
Houston Dynamo has picked up 8 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Houston Dynamo wins 0.25 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Houston Dynamo kept a clean sheet in just 0% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Sporting is yet to lose at home, being undefeated in five games.
This season hasn't unfolded as planned, and Dynamo haven't tasted an away victory at all. The visitors have lost 75% of all games on the road while conceding on average 2.25 goals in the process. Furthermore, they are in really bad away form, having lost two consecutive games on the road.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Sporting KC wins on average 2.20 points per home game, compared to 0.25 points per away game for Houston Dynamo. My prediction is Sporting KC to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.84 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 67% of Sporting KC's home and Houston Dynamo's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both sides are dangerous going forward. Sporting KC has scored in 100% of home games. Houston Dynamo is a decent match and has scored in all away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Sporting KC vs Houston Dynamo Betting Tips
Sporting KC vs Houston Dynamo Head to Head
Average stats between Sporting KC and Houston Dynamo in most recent 33 outings in the USA MLS.
Sporting KC vs Houston Dynamo Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Sporting KC and Houston Dynamo across current season. Calculated from Sporting KC's Home stats and Houston Dynamo's Away stats.
USA MLS Form
- Coming into this game, Sporting KC has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Sporting KC has scored 10 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Sporting KC at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 5 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Sporting KC will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- Sporting KC has had no trouble finding the back of the net recently and has scored in the last 5 home games. They have failed to find the net in 0 home game this season.
- Momentum is really building for Sporting KC as they have now gone 4 games without losing. They have won 3 of the last 5 games they have played.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 4 games for Sporting KC ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Sporting KC will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Houston Dynamo, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- In the last 5 matches for Sporting KC, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 7 matches (78% of all matches) involving Sporting KC has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Sporting KC will score today, as they have netted in the last 4 games coming into this one and have scored 10 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Houston Dynamo has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Houston Dynamo has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 3 games involving Houston Dynamo has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will Sporting KC get in on the action today? There has been a total of 15 goals in the last 5 games for Houston Dynamo, both home and away.
- In the last 5 matches for Houston Dynamo, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 7 matches (88% of all matches) involving Houston Dynamo has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Houston Dynamo will score today, as they have netted in the last 8 games coming into this one and have scored 7 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||56% / 50%||60 %||50 %|
|Draw %||22% / 33%||40 %||0 %|
|Loss %||22% / 17%||0 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||3.00 / 3.33||3.00||3.00|
|Scored||1.78 / 2.00||2.00||1.50|
|Conceded||1.22 / 1.33||1.00||1.50|
|BTTS %||78% / 33%||80 %||75 %|
|BTTS Win||44% / 0%||40 %||50 %|
|BTTS Loss||11% / 0%||0 %||25 %|
|Scored in Both||22% / 50%||20 %||25 %|
|Scores %||89% / 83%||100 %||75 %|
|Clean Sheet %||11% / 50%||20 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||33% / 83%||40 %||25 %|
|Possession %||54% / 45%||59 %||49 %|
|Corners||8.00 / 5.20||9.80||5.75|
|Cards||1.22 / 1.83||1.60||0.75|
|Offsides||1.22 / 1.20||1.20||1.25|
|Fouls||8.78 / 11.80||10.00||7.25|
|Shots||15.44 / 14.40||19.00||11.00|
|Shots on Target||7.00 / 6.40||8.60||5.00|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||38% / 0%||75 %||0 %|
|Draw %||25% / 33%||25 %||25 %|
|Loss %||38% / 67%||0 %||75 %|
|AVG Goals||2.88 / 3.17||2.25||3.50|
|Scored||1.38 / 1.00||1.50||1.25|
|Conceded||1.50 / 2.17||0.75||2.25|
|BTTS %||88% / 83%||75 %||100 %|
|BTTS Win||25% / 0%||50 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||38% / 50%||0 %||75 %|
|Scored in Both||25% / 0%||25 %||25 %|
|Scores %||100% / 83%||100 %||100 %|
|Clean Sheet %||13% / 0%||25 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||63% / 17%||75 %||50 %|
|Possession %||41% / 50%||40 %||42 %|
|Corners||3.88 / 8.20||5.50||2.25|
|Cards||2.25 / 2.33||2.00||2.50|
|Offsides||2.75 / 2.20||3.75||1.75|
|Fouls||12.13 / 12.20||10.75||13.50|
|Shots||12.88 / 15.20||14.00||11.75|
|Shots on Target||4.63 / 5.60||4.50||4.75|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Sporting KC vs Houston Dynamo Odds
|HT 1||2.30||HT X||2.15||HT 2||4.75|
|Home Win Nil||3.20||Away Win Nil||7.75|
|Over 2.5||1.62||Under 2.5||2.25|
|BTTS Yes||1.65||BTTS NO||2.15|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.65||Under 9.5 Corners||2.18|