- Albania Superliga
- 18:45 Partizani Tirana vs Vllaznia Shkodër Argentina Primera División
- 17:30 Unión Santa Fe vs Patronato
- 19:45 San Lorenzo vs Defensa y Justicia
- 22:00 Independiente vs Godoy Cruz Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 18:30 Shakhtyor vs Neman Grodno Bosnia and Herzegovina Premier League of Bosnia
- 20:00 Zrinjski vs Sloboda Tuzla Brazil Serie A
- 20:00 Fluminense vs Bragantino
- 20:00 Internacional vs Bahia
- 20:00 Juventude vs Santos
- 22:15 Sport Recife vs Fortaleza
- 22:15 Atlético PR vs Grêmio Brazil Serie B
- 22:15 Botafogo vs Sampaio Corrêa
- 22:15 Ponte Preta vs Brasil de Pelotas Colombia Categoria Primera A
- 20:00 Patriotas Boyacá vs Deportes Tolima
- 22:00 Jaguares de Córdoba vs Millonarios Croatia Prva HNL
- 18:05 Hajduk Split vs Lokomotiva Zagreb Denmark Superliga
- 19:00 Vejle vs Silkeborg Ecuador Primera Categoría Serie A
- 20:00 Deportivo Cuenca vs CD Olmedo France Ligue 1
- 19:45 Olympique Marseille vs Lens Greece Super League
- 18:30 PAOK vs AEK Athens Israel Israeli Premier League
- 17:30 Ashdod vs Beitar Jerusalem
- 18:15 Maccabi Haifa vs Maccabi Petah Tikva Italy Serie A
- 19:45 Napoli vs Cagliari Italy Serie B
- 19:30 Vicenza vs Cremonese
- 19:30 Ternana vs SPAL Malta Maltese Premier League
- 20:00 Mosta vs Balzan Mexico Liga MX
- 18:00 Toluca vs Atlético San Luis Montenegro Montenegrin First League
- 18:00 Mornar vs Sutjeska
- 19:00 Petrovac vs Budućnost Morocco Botola Pro
- 19:15 Hassania Agadir vs Wydad Casablanca
- 21:30 FAR Rabat vs RSB Berkane Paraguay Division Profesional
- 23:00 River Plate vs Olimpia Portugal Liga NOS
- 18:00 Santa Clara vs Sporting Braga
- 20:30 Portimonense vs FC Vizela Qatar Stars League
- 17:30 Qatar SC vs Al Arabi Serbia SuperLiga
- 19:15 Partizan vs Spartak Subotica Slovenia PrvaLiga
- 19:15 Mura vs Koper Spain La Liga
- 17:30 Real Sociedad vs Elche CF
- 17:30 Rayo Vallecano vs Cádiz
- 20:00 Real Betis vs Getafe CF Spain Segunda División
- 19:30 CD Lugo vs Real Zaragoza Uruguay Primera División
- 19:30 Boston River vs Peñarol
- 21:45 Wanderers vs Rentistas USA MLS
- 18:00 Chicago Fire vs Nashville SC Venezuela Primera División
- 23:15 Deportivo La Guaira vs Yaracuyanos
Sporting KC will welcome Minnesota United to Children's Mercy Park for a matchday 0 fixture in USA MLS. The last meeting on 21st August 2021 ended in a 0-0 draw. Both sides have met fourteen times in the most recent seasons. Sporting KC has won 6 matches, and Minnesota United triumphed in 5. Recent outings average 2.50 goals, while both teams score 50% of the time.
Sporting KC's last game in the USA MLS against Chicago Fire at home ended in a 2-0 win. SKC had more possession of the ball and took advantage of it. Sporting KC was dangerous in both halves and scored in the 4th and 6th minute.
Minnesota United's previous game in the competition versus Seattle Sounders ended in an away 1-0 loss. Minnesota United didn't turn up and failed to create clear cut chances for most of the game.
Since the start of the season, The Wiz is more dominant at home. They have seven wins out of 13 games on home soil. Although Sporting KC is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 23% home clean sheets.
Minnesota United has picked up 8 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Minnesota United wins 0.92 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Minnesota United kept a clean sheet in just 8% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Recently they enjoy playing at home, having won two consecutive matches. Sporting is currently unbeaten at home in four games. Since the start of the season, they have lost at home on just one occasion.
Loons failed to win in two consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Thursday and win against Sporting. Furthermore, they are in really bad away form, having lost two consecutive games on the road.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Sporting KC wins on average 2.00 points per home game, compared to 0.92 points per away game for Minnesota United. My prediction is Sporting KC to win.
Both teams struggle in defence and concede on regular occasions. Sporting KC failed to keep a clean sheet in 23% of home games, while Minnesota United conceded in 8% of away games. On average, both teams score in 74% of Sporting KC's home and Minnesota United's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Sporting KC vs Minnesota United Betting Tips
Sporting KC vs Minnesota United Head to Head
Average stats between Sporting KC and Minnesota United in most recent 14 outings in the USA MLS.
Sporting KC vs Minnesota United Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Sporting KC and Minnesota United across current season. Calculated from Sporting KC's Home stats and Minnesota United's Away stats.
USA MLS Form
- Coming into this game, Sporting KC has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Sporting KC has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Sporting KC has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 4 games.
- Sporting KC will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- Sporting KC has had no trouble finding the back of the net recently and has scored in the last 13 home games. They have failed to find the net in 0 home game this season.
- Sporting KC has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 4 games for Sporting KC ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Sporting KC has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 5 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 7 occasions.
- Sporting KC will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Minnesota United, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Sporting KC recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Sporting KC has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 16/25 games for Sporting KC this season.
- Coming into this game, Minnesota United has picked up 9 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Minnesota United has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Minnesota United has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Minnesota United recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Minnesota United has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 10/25 games for Minnesota United this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||52% / 50%||54 %||50 %|
|Draw %||28% / 33%||38 %||17 %|
|Loss %||20% / 17%||8 %||33 %|
|AVG Goals||2.76 / 3.33||2.85||2.67|
|Scored||1.72 / 2.00||1.92||1.50|
|Conceded||1.04 / 1.33||0.92||1.17|
|BTTS %||64% / 33%||77 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||32% / 0%||31 %||33 %|
|BTTS Loss||12% / 0%||8 %||17 %|
|Scored in Both||28% / 50%||23 %||33 %|
|Scores %||84% / 83%||100 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||28% / 50%||23 %||33 %|
|Frist Goal %||44% / 83%||38 %||50 %|
|Possession %||55% / 45%||59 %||50 %|
|Corners||6.24 / 5.20||7.62||4.75|
|Cards||1.56 / 1.83||1.08||2.08|
|Offsides||1.24 / 1.20||1.31||1.17|
|Fouls||9.80 / 11.80||10.00||9.58|
|Shots||14.48 / 14.40||17.38||11.33|
|Shots on Target||6.24 / 6.40||7.54||4.83|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||38% / 67%||58 %||17 %|
|Draw %||29% / 17%||17 %||42 %|
|Loss %||33% / 17%||25 %||42 %|
|AVG Goals||2.33 / 3.50||1.83||2.83|
|Scored||1.13 / 2.50||1.25||1.00|
|Conceded||1.21 / 1.00||0.58||1.83|
|BTTS %||42% / 50%||25 %||58 %|
|BTTS Win||8% / 17%||8 %||8 %|
|BTTS Loss||8% / 17%||8 %||8 %|
|Scored in Both||21% / 67%||25 %||17 %|
|Scores %||71% / 100%||75 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||33% / 50%||58 %||8 %|
|Frist Goal %||38% / 83%||50 %||25 %|
|Possession %||50% / 48%||52 %||49 %|
|Corners||5.33 / 6.17||6.67||4.00|
|Cards||1.63 / 2.00||1.25||2.00|
|Offsides||1.50 / 1.50||1.67||1.33|
|Fouls||12.83 / 12.17||13.75||11.92|
|Shots||15.38 / 18.33||18.08||12.67|
|Shots on Target||4.83 / 8.17||5.33||4.33|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Sporting KC vs Minnesota United Odds
|HT 1||2.25||HT X||2.15||HT 2||4.85|
|Home Win Nil||3.10||Away Win Nil||10.00|
|Over 2.5||1.73||Under 2.5||2.15|
|BTTS Yes||1.71||BTTS NO||2.10|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.77||Under 9.5 Corners||2.05|