- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Aïn M'lila vs CS Constantine
- 17:45 ASO Chlef vs NA Hussein Dey Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 16:00 Slutsk vs Shakhtyor Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 18:00 Wadi Degla vs El Gounah EURO 2020
- 14:00 Sweden vs Slovakia
- 17:00 Croatia vs Czech Republic
- 20:00 England vs Scotland Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League
- 19:00 NSÍ vs B68 Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:00 HJK vs Ilves
- 16:30 Inter Turku vs SJK Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Grindavík vs Grótta Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 13:00 Kyzyl-Zhar vs Akzhayik
- 14:00 Shakhter Karagandy vs Taraz
- 15:00 Atyrau vs Astana
- 16:00 Ordabasy vs Aktobe Norway First Division
- 17:00 Raufoss vs Jerv
- 17:00 Sogndal vs Aalesund
- 17:00 Start vs Ullensaker - Kisa IL
- 19:00 Fredrikstad vs HamKam Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 19:45 Dundalk vs Longford Town
- 19:45 Waterford vs Shamrock Rovers
- 19:45 St Patrick's Athl. vs Sligo Rovers
- 19:45 Bohemians vs Drogheda United
- 20:00 Finn Harps vs Derry City Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Zulia vs Estudiantes Mérida
Sporting KC will welcome Vancouver Whitecaps to Children's Mercy Park for a matchday 0 fixture in USA MLS. The last meeting on 27th July 2020 ended in a 0-0 draw. Both sides have met twenty times in the most recent seasons. Sporting KC has won 10 matches, and Vancouver Whitecaps triumphed in 5. Recent outings average 3.05 goals, while both teams score 55% of the time.
Sporting KC's latest fixture against Houston Dynamo ended in an away 1-0 loss. Sporting dominated the possession of the ball but didn't take advantage of it.
Vancouver Whitecaps's previous game in the competition versus Minnesota United ended in an away 1-0 loss. Blue and White had plenty of time to pass around and make quality forward runs. However, the final result was not what they wish for before the game started.
Since the start of the season, The Wiz is more dominant at home. They have three wins out of 5 games on home soil. Although Sporting KC is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 20% home clean sheets.
Vancouver Whitecaps has picked up 4 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Vancouver Whitecaps wins 0.25 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Vancouver Whitecaps kept a clean sheet in just 0% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Sporting is yet to lose at home, being undefeated in five games.
This season hasn't unfolded as planned, and Caps haven't tasted an away victory at all. The visitors have lost 75% of all games on the road while conceding on average 2.00 goals in the process. Furthermore, they are in really bad away form, having lost three consecutive games on the road.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Sporting KC wins on average 2.20 points per home game, compared to 0.25 points per away game for Vancouver Whitecaps. My prediction is Sporting KC to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.5 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 50% of Sporting KC's home and Vancouver Whitecaps's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Sporting KC vs Vancouver Whitecaps Betting Tips
Sporting KC vs Vancouver Whitecaps Head to Head
Average stats between Sporting KC and Vancouver Whitecaps in most recent 20 outings in the USA MLS.
Sporting KC vs Vancouver Whitecaps Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Sporting KC and Vancouver Whitecaps across current season. Calculated from Sporting KC's Home stats and Vancouver Whitecaps's Away stats.
USA MLS Form
- Coming into this game, Sporting KC has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Sporting KC has scored 10 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Sporting KC at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 5 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Sporting KC will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- Sporting KC has had no trouble finding the back of the net recently and has scored in the last 5 home games. They have failed to find the net in 0 home game this season.
- Momentum is really building for Sporting KC as they have now gone 4 games without losing. They have won 3 of the last 5 games they have played.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 4 games for Sporting KC ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Sporting KC will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Vancouver Whitecaps, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- In the last 5 matches for Sporting KC, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 7 matches (78% of all matches) involving Sporting KC has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Sporting KC will score today, as they have netted in the last 4 games coming into this one and have scored 10 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Vancouver Whitecaps has picked up 3 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Vancouver Whitecaps has scored 3 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Vancouver Whitecaps recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Vancouver Whitecaps has fired blanks in 3 games this season. That's 43% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 3 goals.
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Vancouver Whitecaps has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 2/7 games for Vancouver Whitecaps this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||56% / 50%||60 %||50 %|
|Draw %||22% / 33%||40 %||0 %|
|Loss %||22% / 17%||0 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||3.00 / 3.33||3.00||3.00|
|Scored||1.78 / 2.00||2.00||1.50|
|Conceded||1.22 / 1.33||1.00||1.50|
|BTTS %||78% / 33%||80 %||75 %|
|BTTS Win||44% / 0%||40 %||50 %|
|BTTS Loss||11% / 0%||0 %||25 %|
|Scored in Both||22% / 50%||20 %||25 %|
|Scores %||89% / 83%||100 %||75 %|
|Clean Sheet %||11% / 50%||20 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||33% / 83%||40 %||25 %|
|Possession %||54% / 45%||59 %||49 %|
|Corners||8.00 / 5.20||9.80||5.75|
|Cards||1.22 / 1.83||1.60||0.75|
|Offsides||1.22 / 1.20||1.20||1.25|
|Fouls||8.78 / 11.80||10.00||7.25|
|Shots||15.44 / 14.40||19.00||11.00|
|Shots on Target||7.00 / 6.40||8.60||5.00|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||29% / 50%||67 %||0 %|
|Draw %||14% / 0%||0 %||25 %|
|Loss %||57% / 50%||33 %||75 %|
|AVG Goals||2.14 / 2.17||1.33||2.75|
|Scored||0.86 / 1.17||1.00||0.75|
|Conceded||1.29 / 1.00||0.33||2.00|
|BTTS %||29% / 33%||0 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||0% / 33%||0 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||14% / 0%||0 %||25 %|
|Scored in Both||0% / 33%||0 %||0 %|
|Scores %||57% / 50%||67 %||50 %|
|Clean Sheet %||29% / 17%||67 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||29% / 33%||67 %||0 %|
|Possession %||48% / 44%||49 %||47 %|
|Corners||5.29 / 3.17||5.67||5.00|
|Cards||2.14 / 1.50||2.33||2.00|
|Offsides||1.14 / 0.67||1.67||0.75|
|Fouls||12.71 / 12.33||12.67||12.75|
|Shots||11.29 / 10.33||10.00||12.25|
|Shots on Target||4.86 / 3.67||4.33||5.25|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Sporting KC vs Vancouver Whitecaps Odds
|HT 1||1.91||HT X||2.63||HT 2||6.00|
|Home Win Nil||2.30||Away Win Nil||9.50|
|Over 2.5||1.57||Under 2.5||2.31|
|BTTS Yes||1.83||BTTS NO||1.91|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.70||Under 9.5 Corners||2.05|