- Asia AFC Champions League
- 23:00 Cerezo Osaka vs Melbourne City FC Brazil Serie A
- 20:00 Internacional vs Ceará
- 20:00 Bahia vs Corinthians
- 22:15 Santos vs São Paulo
- 22:15 Fortaleza vs Fluminense
- 22:15 Atlético PR vs Atlético GO Brazil Serie B
- 20:00 Náutico vs Botafogo Iceland Úrvalsdeild
- 20:15 Breidablik vs FH
- 20:15 Breidablik vs FH Spain Segunda División
- 20:00 Girona FC vs Rayo Vallecano Venezuela Primera División
- 20:00 Deportivo Táchira vs Portuguesa
Greuther Fürth will welcome Fortuna Düsseldorf to Sportpark Ronhof Thomas Sommer for a matchday 34 fixture in Germany 2. Bundesliga. The last meeting on 22nd January 2021 ended in a 3-3 draw. Both sides have met seventeen times in the most recent seasons. Greuther Fürth has won 5 matches, and Fortuna Düsseldorf triumphed in 6. Recent outings average 2.82 goals, while both teams score 65% of the time.
Greuther Fürth's latest fixture against Paderborn ended in an away 4-2 win. Greuther Fürth was very effective while counter-attacking. In the end, it was enough to make the difference between the two teams. Greuther Fürth scored in both halves in the 28th, 41st, 47th and 90+6 minute.
Fortuna Düsseldorf's recent game against Erzgebirge Aue ended in a home 3-0 win. Although F95 didn't match their opponent's intensity and quality while on possession, it was still enough. Fortuna Düsseldorf had good chances in both halves and scored in the 10th, 18th and 87th minute.
So far, Greuther Fürth plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.94 points per away game on average compared to 1.82 points at home. Although Greuther Fürth is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 12% home clean sheets.
Fortuna Düsseldorf has picked up 10 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Fortunen wins 1.12 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Fortuna Düsseldorf kept a clean sheet in just 29% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Greuther Fürth is currently unbeaten at home in five games. Since the start of the season, they have just four home defeats.
F95 failed to win in two consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Sunday and win against Greuther Fürth. Furthermore, they are in really bad away form, having lost two consecutive games on the road.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Greuther Fürth wins on average 1.82 points per home game, compared to 1.12 points per away game for Fortuna Düsseldorf. My prediction is Greuther Fürth to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 3 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 75% of Greuther Fürth's home and Fortuna Düsseldorf's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both sides are dangerous going forward. Greuther Fürth has scored in 82% of home games. Fortuna Düsseldorf is a decent match and has scored in all away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Greuther Fürth vs Fortuna Düsseldorf Betting Tips
Greuther Fürth vs Fortuna Düsseldorf Head to Head
Average stats between Greuther Fürth and Fortuna Düsseldorf in most recent 17 outings in the Germany 2. Bundesliga.
Greuther Fürth vs Fortuna Düsseldorf Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Greuther Fürth and Fortuna Düsseldorf across current season. Calculated from Greuther Fürth's Home stats and Fortuna Düsseldorf's Away stats.
Germany 2. Bundesliga Form
- Coming into this game, Greuther Fürth has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 5 of those games. Greuther Fürth has scored 13 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Greuther Fürth at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 5 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Fortuna Düsseldorf's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Greuther Fürth from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 11 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 3 home matches this season.
- Momentum is really building for Greuther Fürth as they have now gone 4 games without losing. They have won 3 of the last 5 games they have played.
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 7 games involving Greuther Fürth has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will Fortuna Düsseldorf get in on the action today? There has been a total of 23 goals in the last 5 games for Greuther Fürth, both home and away.
- Greuther Fürth will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Fortuna Düsseldorf, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- The last 5 games for Greuther Fürth has each seen both teams scoring. Will they improve their defence, or will we see more of the same here? This season Greuther Fürth has seen a total of 23/34 fixtures end with both teams scoring. That's 68% of all matches played.
- It's likely that Greuther Fürth will score today, as they have netted in the last 13 games coming into this one and have scored 13 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Fortuna Düsseldorf has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Fortuna Düsseldorf has scored 11 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 9 games for Fortuna Düsseldorf ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- In the last 5 matches for Fortuna Düsseldorf, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 18 matches (53% of all matches) involving Fortuna Düsseldorf has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Fortuna Düsseldorf will score today, as they have netted in the last 8 games coming into this one and have scored 11 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||53% / 33%||53 %||53 %|
|Draw %||29% / 50%||24 %||35 %|
|Loss %||18% / 17%||24 %||12 %|
|AVG Goals||3.32 / 3.50||3.35||3.29|
|Scored||2.03 / 1.83||2.00||2.06|
|Conceded||1.29 / 1.67||1.35||1.24|
|BTTS %||68% / 83%||71 %||65 %|
|BTTS Win||32% / 17%||41 %||24 %|
|BTTS Loss||9% / 17%||6 %||12 %|
|Scored in Both||44% / 33%||47 %||41 %|
|Scores %||88% / 100%||82 %||94 %|
|Clean Sheet %||24% / 17%||12 %||35 %|
|Frist Goal %||56% / 67%||53 %||59 %|
|Possession %||55% / 57%||56 %||54 %|
|Corners||5.53 / 5.33||6.29||4.76|
|Cards||1.94 / 1.83||2.24||1.65|
|Offsides||2.25 / 3.33||2.44||2.06|
|Fouls||14.24 / 12.83||13.94||14.53|
|Shots||14.97 / 15.50||16.59||13.35|
|Shots on Target||6.29 / 5.17||6.59||6.00|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||47% / 50%||65 %||29 %|
|Draw %||24% / 17%||24 %||24 %|
|Loss %||29% / 33%||12 %||47 %|
|AVG Goals||2.97 / 3.67||3.06||2.88|
|Scored||1.62 / 2.17||1.88||1.35|
|Conceded||1.35 / 1.50||1.18||1.53|
|BTTS %||53% / 67%||47 %||59 %|
|BTTS Win||21% / 17%||28 %||12 %|
|BTTS Loss||18% / 33%||0 %||35 %|
|Scored in Both||41% / 83%||47 %||35 %|
|Scores %||79% / 100%||82 %||76 %|
|Clean Sheet %||35% / 33%||41 %||29 %|
|Frist Goal %||53% / 83%||59 %||47 %|
|Possession %||47% / 47%||46 %||47 %|
|Corners||4.82 / 5.50||4.53||5.12|
|Cards||2.29 / 1.50||2.47||2.12|
|Offsides||1.59 / 2.00||1.88||1.29|
|Fouls||12.09 / 10.50||11.82||12.35|
|Shots||12.85 / 15.17||13.53||12.18|
|Shots on Target||5.59 / 6.83||6.06||5.12|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Greuther Fürth vs Fortuna Düsseldorf Odds
|HT 1||2.10||HT X||2.45||HT 2||4.50|
|Home Win Nil||3.20||Away Win Nil||7.75|
|Over 2.5||1.36||Under 2.5||3.10|
|BTTS Yes||1.43||BTTS NO||2.70|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.88||Under 9.5 Corners||1.93|