- Albania Superliga
- 16:45 Tirana vs Kastrioti Krujë
- 16:45 Dinamo Tirana vs Teuta Durrës England EFL League One
- 20:45 Cheltenham Town vs Cambridge United
- 20:45 Doncaster Rovers vs Oxford United
- 20:45 Portsmouth vs Sheffield Wednesday
- 20:45 Rotherham United vs Gillingham
- 20:45 Sunderland vs Morecambe
- 20:45 Wycombe Wanderers vs Burton Albion England EFL League Two
- 20:45 Bristol Rovers vs Port Vale
- 20:45 Harrogate Town vs Forest Green Rovers
- 20:45 Leyton Orient vs Swindon Town
- 20:45 Newport County vs Sutton United
- 20:45 Oldham Athletic vs Tranmere Rovers
- 20:45 Stevenage vs Scunthorpe United
- 20:45 Walsall vs Crawley Town Europe UEFA Champions League
- 17:45 PSG vs Club Brugge
- 17:45 RB Leipzig vs Manchester City
- 21:00 AC Milan vs Liverpool
- 21:00 Porto vs Atlético Madrid
- 21:00 Borussia Dortmund vs Beşiktaş
- 21:00 Ajax vs Sporting CP
- 21:00 Real Madrid vs Inter Milan
- 21:00 Shakhtar Donetsk vs Sheriff Indonesia Liga 1
- 09:15 PSS Sleman vs Persipura
- 12:15 Persita vs PSIS Semarang
- 14:45 PSM vs Persija Israel Liga Leumit
- 18:00 Sektzia Nes Tziona vs Hapoel Afula
- 18:00 Kafr Qasim vs Hapoel Ra'anana
- 18:00 Maccabi Ahi Nazareth vs Hapoel Kfar Saba
- 18:00 Ironi Ramat HaSharon vs Bnei Yehuda
- 18:00 Hapoel Ramat Gan vs Beitar Tel Aviv Ramla Northern Ireland NIFL Premiership
- 20:45 Dungannon Swifts vs Warrenpoint Town Scotland League One
- 20:45 Montrose vs Airdrieonians Serbia SuperLiga
- 13:00 Voždovac vs Vojvodina South Africa Premier Soccer League
- 15:30 TS Galaxy vs Chippa United
- 17:30 Cape Town City vs Maritzburg United
Greuther Fürth will welcome Hoffenheim to Sportpark Ronhof Thomas Sommer for a matchday 13 fixture in Germany Bundesliga. The last meeting on 22nd December 2020 ended in a 2-2 draw. Both sides have met four times in the most recent seasons. Greuther Fürth has won 1 match, and Hoffenheim triumphed in 1. Recent outings average 3.50 goals, while both teams score 50% of the time.
Greuther Fürth's latest fixture against Borussia M'gladbach ended in an away 4-0 loss. I expected more from Greuther Fürth. The lack of focus in the final third cost them three points.
Hoffenheim's recent game against RB Leipzig ended in a home 2-0 win. Although Die Kraichgauer didn't match their opponent's intensity and quality while on possession, it was still enough. Hoffenheim had good chances in both halves and scored in the 12nd and 68th minute.
Since the start of the season, Greuther Fürth is more dominant at home. They have zero wins out of 6 games on home soil. Although Greuther Fürth is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 0% home clean sheets.
Hoffenheim has picked up 12 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Hoffenheim wins 1.00 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Hoffenheim kept a clean sheet in just 29% of their visits.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. Greuther Fürth has to improve results quickly. They are without a win in six home games. Greuther Fürth has won just 0% of home games. On average they score 1.00 goals and concede 2.50 per game. Hoffenheim won their previous away game and I expect more of the same. Their away record looks impressive.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Greuther Fürth wins on average 0.17 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against Hoffenheim. My prediction is Hoffenheim to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.79 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 54% of Greuther Fürth's home and Hoffenheim's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both teams struggle in defence and concede on regular occasions. Greuther Fürth failed to keep a clean sheet in 0% of home games, while Hoffenheim conceded in 29% of away games. On average, both teams score in 47% of Greuther Fürth's home and Hoffenheim's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Greuther Fürth vs Hoffenheim Betting Tips
Greuther Fürth vs Hoffenheim Head to Head
Average stats between Greuther Fürth and Hoffenheim in most recent 4 outings in the Germany Bundesliga.
Greuther Fürth vs Hoffenheim Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Greuther Fürth and Hoffenheim across current season. Calculated from Greuther Fürth's Home stats and Hoffenheim's Away stats.
Germany Bundesliga Form
- Coming into this game, Greuther Fürth has picked up 0 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Greuther Fürth has scored 3 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 4 games involving Greuther Fürth has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will Hoffenheim get in on the action today? There has been a total of 17 goals in the last 5 games for Greuther Fürth, both home and away.
- Can Greuther Fürth turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 0 draws and 5 defeats.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Greuther Fürth recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- In the last 5 matches for Greuther Fürth, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 8 matches (67% of all matches) involving Greuther Fürth has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Hoffenheim has picked up 9 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 0 of those games. Hoffenheim has scored 9 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 7 games for Hoffenheim ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Hoffenheim has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 6 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 5 occasions.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Hoffenheim recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 0 of the last 5 games for Hoffenheim has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 4/12 games for Hoffenheim this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Draw %||7% / 0%||17 %||0 %|
|Loss %||93% / 100%||83 %||100 %|
|AVG Goals||4.14 / 5.50||3.50||4.63|
|Scored||0.86 / 1.17||1.00||0.75|
|Conceded||3.29 / 4.33||2.50||3.88|
|BTTS %||71% / 83%||67 %||75 %|
|BTTS Win||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||64% / 83%||50 %||75 %|
|Scored in Both||7% / 17%||17 %||0 %|
|Scores %||71% / 83%||67 %||75 %|
|Clean Sheet %||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||29% / 33%||17 %||38 %|
|Possession %||44% / 48%||48 %||42 %|
|Corners||3.93 / 4.17||4.67||3.38|
|Cards||2.07 / 1.83||2.83||1.50|
|Offsides||2.00 / 2.17||2.83||1.38|
|Fouls||13.00 / 11.00||15.17||11.38|
|Shots||12.00 / 11.67||15.67||9.25|
|Shots on Target||4.43 / 4.17||5.17||3.88|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||50% / 83%||71 %||29 %|
|Draw %||14% / 0%||14 %||14 %|
|Loss %||36% / 17%||14 %||57 %|
|AVG Goals||3.71 / 4.33||3.43||4.00|
|Scored||2.14 / 3.00||2.43||1.86|
|Conceded||1.57 / 1.33||1.00||2.14|
|BTTS %||43% / 50%||43 %||43 %|
|BTTS Win||21% / 50%||28 %||14 %|
|BTTS Loss||14% / 0%||0 %||28 %|
|Scored in Both||43% / 67%||56 %||28 %|
|Scores %||71% / 83%||86 %||57 %|
|Clean Sheet %||36% / 33%||43 %||29 %|
|Frist Goal %||29% / 50%||43 %||14 %|
|Possession %||53% / 53%||53 %||52 %|
|Corners||5.43 / 6.00||5.43||5.43|
|Cards||2.00 / 2.00||1.71||2.29|
|Offsides||1.71 / 1.67||1.86||1.57|
|Fouls||12.43 / 12.67||12.43||12.43|
|Shots||13.29 / 15.67||12.00||14.57|
|Shots on Target||5.64 / 7.00||5.14||6.14|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Greuther Fürth vs Hoffenheim Odds
|HT 1||4.50||HT X||2.50||HT 2||2.20|
|Home Win Nil||9.50||Away Win Nil||3.10|
|Over 2.5||1.50||Under 2.5||2.40|
|BTTS Yes||1.62||BTTS NO||2.20|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.80||Under 9.5 Corners||1.91|