- Argentina Primera División
- 18:30 Argentinos Juniors vs Colón
- 20:45 Newell's Old Boys vs Aldosivi
- 23:00 Independiente vs Sarmiento Chile Primera División
- 20:00 Antofagasta vs Unión Española
- 22:30 Universidad Chile vs Palestino Europe UEFA Europa League
- 17:45 Fenerbahçe vs Royal Antwerp FC
- 17:45 Ludogorets vs Sporting Braga
- 17:45 Midtjylland vs Red Star Belgrade
- 17:45 Lazio vs Olympique Marseille
- 17:45 Real Betis vs Bayer Leverkusen
- 17:45 Rapid Wien vs Dinamo Zagreb
- 20:00 Sturm Graz vs Real Sociedad
- 20:00 Rangers vs Brøndby
- 20:00 PSV vs Monaco
- 20:00 Napoli vs Legia Warszawa
- 20:00 Eintracht Frankfurt vs Olympiakos Piraeus
- 20:00 Lokomotiv Moskva vs Galatasaray Indonesia Liga 1
- 14:30 Persebaya Surabaya vs Persela Mexico Ascenso MX
- 23:00 Tapatío vs Dorados Morocco Botola Pro
- 20:30 Wydad Casablanca vs Olympic Safi Poland 1. Liga
- 17:00 Stomil Olsztyn vs Podbeskidzie Serbia SuperLiga
- 15:30 Napredak vs Novi Pazar Spain Segunda División
- 18:00 Real Zaragoza vs SD Ponferradina
- 20:00 Mirandés vs Girona FC
- 20:00 Real Oviedo vs Burgos CF Uruguay Primera División
- 17:15 Boston River vs Cerrito
- 19:30 Progreso vs Deportivo Maldonado Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Atlético Venezuela vs Monagas
Lazio will welcome Roma to Stadio Olimpico for a matchday 6 fixture in Italy Serie A. The last meeting on 15th May 2021 ended in a Roma 2-0 win. Both sides have met twenty-eight times in the most recent seasons. Lazio has won 9 matches, and Roma triumphed in 13. Recent outings average 2.71 goals, while both teams score 57% of the time.
Lazio's latest fixture against Torino ended in an away 1-1 draw. I expected more from their creative midfielders, but it just wasn't their day. Lazio was more dominant in the second half and scored in injury time.
Roma's recent game against Udinese ended in a home 1-0 win. Giallorossi dominated the game and deserved the win. Roma put in a decent first-half display and scored in the 36th minute.
Since the start of the season, Aquile is more dominant at home. They have three wins out of 4 games on home soil. Although Lazio is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 0% home clean sheets.
Roma has picked up 9 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Maggica wins 0.75 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Roma kept a clean sheet in just 25% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Draw or Roma.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 5 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 100% of Lazio's home and Roma's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both sides are dangerous going forward. Lazio has scored in 100% of home games. Roma is a decent match and has scored in all away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Lazio vs Roma Betting Tips
Lazio vs Roma Head to Head
Average stats between Lazio and Roma in most recent 28 outings in the Italy Serie A.
Lazio vs Roma Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Lazio and Roma across current season. Calculated from Lazio's Home stats and Roma's Away stats.
Italy Serie A Form
- Coming into this game, Lazio has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Lazio has scored 12 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Lazio has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Lazio will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- Lazio has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 5 games for Lazio ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Lazio will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Roma, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- In the last 5 matches for Lazio, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 4 matches (80% of all matches) involving Lazio has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Roma has picked up 12 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Roma has scored 12 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Roma will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Lazio, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 4 and drawn 0
- In the last 5 matches for Roma, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 3 matches (60% of all matches) involving Roma has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Roma will score today, as they have netted in the last 5 games coming into this one and have scored 12 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||50% / 50%||75 %||25 %|
|Draw %||25% / 33%||25 %||25 %|
|Loss %||25% / 17%||0 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||3.88 / 3.33||5.00||2.75|
|Scored||2.25 / 1.83||3.50||1.00|
|Conceded||1.63 / 1.50||1.50||1.75|
|BTTS %||75% / 67%||100 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||50% / 33%||75 %||25 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||38% / 33%||75 %||0 %|
|Scores %||75% / 83%||100 %||50 %|
|Clean Sheet %||0% / 17%||0 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||25% / 50%||50 %||0 %|
|Possession %||57% / 57%||59 %||55 %|
|Corners||4.25 / 5.17||5.50||3.00|
|Cards||2.88 / 3.33||2.00||3.75|
|Offsides||1.13 / 1.17||1.00||1.25|
|Fouls||11.75 / 11.33||10.25||13.25|
|Shots||13.63 / 14.67||19.00||8.25|
|Shots on Target||6.88 / 6.17||8.75||5.00|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||63% / 50%||100 %||25 %|
|Draw %||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Loss %||38% / 50%||0 %||75 %|
|AVG Goals||3.13 / 2.83||2.50||3.75|
|Scored||2.00 / 1.67||2.00||2.00|
|Conceded||1.13 / 1.17||0.50||1.75|
|BTTS %||50% / 33%||50 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||25% / 0%||50 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||25% / 33%||0 %||50 %|
|Scored in Both||63% / 67%||75 %||50 %|
|Scores %||87% / 83%||100 %||75 %|
|Clean Sheet %||38% / 50%||50 %||25 %|
|Frist Goal %||75% / 67%||100 %||50 %|
|Possession %||55% / 53%||52 %||58 %|
|Corners||6.50 / 6.50||4.75||8.25|
|Cards||3.00 / 3.17||2.75||3.25|
|Offsides||2.25 / 1.67||2.25||2.25|
|Fouls||12.50 / 13.67||12.25||12.75|
|Shots||18.00 / 15.00||15.25||20.75|
|Shots on Target||7.13 / 6.00||6.50||7.75|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Lazio vs Roma Odds
|HT 1||3.10||HT X||2.20||HT 2||3.30|
|Home Win Nil||4.75||Away Win Nil||5.00|
|Over 2.5||1.71||Under 2.5||2.25|
|BTTS Yes||1.57||BTTS NO||2.50|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.74||Under 9.5 Corners||2.09|