- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Aïn M'lila vs CS Constantine
- 17:45 ASO Chlef vs NA Hussein Dey Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 16:00 Slutsk vs Shakhtyor Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 18:00 Wadi Degla vs El Gounah EURO 2020
- 14:00 Sweden vs Slovakia
- 17:00 Croatia vs Czech Republic
- 20:00 England vs Scotland Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League
- 19:00 NSÍ vs B68 Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:00 HJK vs Ilves
- 16:30 Inter Turku vs SJK Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Grindavík vs Grótta Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 13:00 Kyzyl-Zhar vs Akzhayik
- 14:00 Shakhter Karagandy vs Taraz
- 15:00 Atyrau vs Astana
- 16:00 Ordabasy vs Aktobe Norway First Division
- 17:00 Raufoss vs Jerv
- 17:00 Sogndal vs Aalesund
- 17:00 Start vs Ullensaker - Kisa IL
- 19:00 Fredrikstad vs HamKam Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 19:45 Dundalk vs Longford Town
- 19:45 Waterford vs Shamrock Rovers
- 19:45 St Patrick's Athl. vs Sligo Rovers
- 19:45 Bohemians vs Drogheda United
- 20:00 Finn Harps vs Derry City Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Zulia vs Estudiantes Mérida
Monza will welcome Brescia to U-Power Stadium for a matchday 38 fixture in Italy Serie B. The last meeting on 25th January 2021 ended in a Monza 1-0 win. Both sides have met one time in the most recent seasons. Monza has won 1 match, and Brescia failed to win on every occasion. Recent outings average 1.00 goals, while both teams score 0% of the time.
Monza's latest fixture against Cosenza ended in an away 3-0 win. I Biancorossi was very dangerous in attack, having attempted seven shots on target. Monza was much better than Cosenza in the second half and scored in the 73rd, 82nd and 88th minute.
Brescia's recent game against Pisa ended in a home 4-3 win. Rondinelle dominated the game and deserved the win. Brescia had good chances in both halves and scored in the 18th, 52nd, 65th and 82nd minute.
Since the start of the season, I Brianzoli is more dominant at home. They have ten wins out of 20 games on home soil. I Bagai's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 55% of home games.
Brescia has picked up 12 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Brescia wins 1.20 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Brescia kept a clean sheet in just 20% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. I Biancorossi is currently unbeaten at home in one game. Since the start of the season, they have just four home defeats.
Rondinelle is winless in one away game, having tasted defeat on their previous visit. However, they will need plenty of luck to avoid another one against I Biancorossi.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Monza wins on average 1.80 points per home game, compared to 1.20 points per away game for Brescia. My prediction is Monza to win.
Monza vs Brescia Betting Tips
Monza vs Brescia Head to Head
Average stats between Monza and Brescia in most recent 1 outings in the Italy Serie B.
Monza vs Brescia Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Monza and Brescia across current season. Calculated from Monza's Home stats and Brescia's Away stats.
Italy Serie B Form
- Coming into this game, Monza has picked up 9 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 0 of those games. Monza has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 4 games for Monza ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Monza has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 5 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 18 occasions.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Monza recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 0 of the last 5 games for Monza has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 16/40 games for Monza this season.
- Coming into this game, Brescia has picked up 12 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Brescia has scored 12 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Brescia will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Monza, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 4 and drawn 0
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Brescia has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 4 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 24/39 games for Brescia this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||45% / 67%||50 %||40 %|
|Draw %||33% / 33%||30 %||35 %|
|Loss %||23% / 0%||20 %||25 %|
|AVG Goals||2.23 / 2.00||2.25||2.20|
|Scored||1.33 / 1.67||1.45||1.20|
|Conceded||0.90 / 0.33||0.80||1.00|
|BTTS %||40% / 17%||35 %||45 %|
|BTTS Win||10% / 0%||5 %||15 %|
|BTTS Loss||8% / 0%||10 %||5 %|
|Scored in Both||18% / 50%||25 %||10 %|
|Scores %||75% / 83%||80 %||70 %|
|Clean Sheet %||45% / 83%||55 %||35 %|
|Frist Goal %||60% / 83%||70 %||50 %|
|Possession %||57% / 60%||57 %||57 %|
|Corners||5.60 / 4.83||6.00||5.20|
|Cards||2.23 / 2.17||2.05||2.40|
|Offsides||1.64 / 1.17||1.85||1.42|
|Fouls||15.40 / 12.17||15.25||15.55|
|Shots||15.50 / 17.00||17.25||13.75|
|Shots on Target||5.65 / 6.50||6.00||5.30|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||38% / 17%||47 %||30 %|
|Draw %||28% / 17%||26 %||30 %|
|Loss %||33% / 67%||26 %||40 %|
|AVG Goals||2.95 / 2.67||3.32||2.60|
|Scored||1.56 / 0.83||1.89||1.25|
|Conceded||1.38 / 1.83||1.42||1.35|
|BTTS %||62% / 50%||68 %||55 %|
|BTTS Win||18% / 17%||26 %||10 %|
|BTTS Loss||15% / 17%||16 %||15 %|
|Scored in Both||31% / 0%||37 %||25 %|
|Scores %||82% / 50%||89 %||75 %|
|Clean Sheet %||21% / 0%||21 %||20 %|
|Frist Goal %||56% / 17%||68 %||45 %|
|Possession %||51% / 49%||51 %||51 %|
|Corners||4.44 / 3.83||4.74||4.15|
|Cards||2.49 / 2.50||2.63||2.35|
|Offsides||1.54 / 0.67||1.79||1.30|
|Fouls||14.85 / 15.83||13.53||16.10|
|Shots||12.59 / 12.00||14.42||10.85|
|Shots on Target||4.90 / 4.33||5.58||4.25|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Monza vs Brescia Odds
|HT 1||2.25||HT X||2.10||HT 2||5.00|
|Home Win Nil||2.90||Away Win Nil||7.75|
|Over 2.5||1.80||Under 2.5||1.90|
|BTTS Yes||1.80||BTTS NO||1.95|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.85||Under 9.5 Corners||1.95|