Monza will welcome Perugia to U-Power Stadium for a matchday 19 fixture in Italy Serie B. The last meeting on 7th February 2010 ended in a 0-0 draw. Both sides have met two times in the most recent seasons. Monza has won 0 matches, and Perugia triumphed in 1. Recent outings average 1.50 goals, while both teams score 50% of the time.
Monza's latest fixture against Benevento ended in an away 3-1 loss. I expected more from I Biancorossi. The lack of focus in the final third cost them three points. Monza was more dominant in the second half and scored in the 47 minute.
Perugia's recent game against Ternana ended in a home 1-1 draw. One point was the maximum they could have won with that display. Perugia put in a decent first-half display and scored in the 30th minute.
Since the start of the season, I Brianzoli is more dominant at home. They have eight wins out of 10 games on home soil. I Bagai's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 40% of home games.
Perugia has picked up 7 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Perugia has collected 1.50 points on average per away game, compared to 1.30 at home.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Monza or Draw.
Monza vs Perugia Betting Tips
Monza vs Perugia Head to Head
Average stats between Monza and Perugia in most recent 2 outings in the Italy Serie B.
Monza vs Perugia Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Monza and Perugia across current season. Calculated from Monza's Home stats and Perugia's Away stats.
Italy Serie B Form
- Coming into this game, Monza has picked up 13 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Monza has scored 13 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Monza is in great form, and the home fans will be loving it. They have won the last 6 games that they have played at home.
- Superb stuff from Monza at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 8 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Monza will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- Monza has had no trouble finding the back of the net recently and has scored in the last 8 home games. They have failed to find the net in 0 home game this season.
- Momentum is really building for Monza as they have now gone 10 games without losing. They have won 4 of the last 5 games they have played.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 6 games for Monza ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Monza is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Perugia, having won 4 and drawn 1. They have scored 13 goals in those 5 games.
- In the last 5 matches for Monza, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 10 matches (59% of all matches) involving Monza has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Monza will score today, as they have netted in the last 9 games coming into this one and have scored 13 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Perugia has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Perugia has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Perugia has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Momentum is really building for Perugia as they have now gone 6 games without losing. They have won 1 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Perugia is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Monza, having won 1 and drawn 4. They have scored 5 goals in those 5 games.
- In the last 5 matches for Perugia, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 9 matches (50% of all matches) involving Perugia has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Perugia will score today, as they have netted in the last 8 games coming into this one and have scored 5 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||45% / 67%||80 %||10 %|
|Draw %||40% / 33%||20 %||60 %|
|Loss %||15% / 0%||0 %||30 %|
|AVG Goals||2.45 / 2.00||2.90||2.00|
|Scored||1.40 / 1.67||2.00||0.80|
|Conceded||1.05 / 0.33||0.90||1.20|
|BTTS %||60% / 17%||60 %||60 %|
|BTTS Win||20% / 0%||40 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||10% / 0%||0 %||20 %|
|Scored in Both||25% / 50%||40 %||10 %|
|Scores %||85% / 83%||100 %||70 %|
|Clean Sheet %||35% / 83%||40 %||30 %|
|Frist Goal %||55% / 83%||80 %||30 %|
|Possession %||55% / 60%||55 %||55 %|
|Corners||5.50 / 4.83||5.10||5.90|
|Cards||2.80 / 2.17||2.00||3.60|
|Offsides||1.35 / 1.17||1.50||1.20|
|Fouls||13.75 / 12.17||13.20||14.30|
|Shots||11.40 / 17.00||13.30||9.50|
|Shots on Target||4.30 / 6.50||4.90||3.70|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||30% / 50%||30 %||30 %|
|Draw %||50% / 33%||40 %||60 %|
|Loss %||20% / 17%||30 %||10 %|
|AVG Goals||2.00 / 3.33||2.00||2.00|
|Scored||1.05 / 2.00||1.00||1.10|
|Conceded||0.95 / 1.33||1.00||0.90|
|BTTS %||50% / 83%||50 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||5% / 50%||0 %||10 %|
|BTTS Loss||10% / 17%||10 %||10 %|
|Scored in Both||20% / 50%||20 %||20 %|
|Scores %||75% / 83%||80 %||70 %|
|Clean Sheet %||40% / 17%||30 %||50 %|
|Frist Goal %||50% / 33%||70 %||30 %|
|Possession %||50% / 50%||52 %||48 %|
|Corners||3.75 / 4.60||4.30||3.20|
|Cards||3.25 / 0.75||2.90||3.60|
|Offsides||2.30 / 0.00||2.40||2.20|
|Fouls||17.05 / 0.00||15.70||18.40|
|Shots||14.05 / 11.60||14.80||13.30|
|Shots on Target||4.30 / 6.00||4.90||3.70|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Monza vs Perugia Odds
|HT 1||2.75||HT X||2.10||HT 2||4.00|
|Home Win Nil||3.30||Away Win Nil||5.80|
|Over 2.5||2.10||Under 2.5||1.67|
|BTTS Yes||1.83||BTTS NO||1.83|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.93||Under 9.5 Corners||1.88|