- Brazil Serie B
- 20:00 Avaí vs Londrina
- 23:00 Náutico vs CRB Chile Primera División
- 20:00 La Serena vs Everton England Championship
- 19:45 Hull City vs Blackpool
- 19:45 Middlesbrough vs Sheffield United
- 19:45 Queens Park Rangers vs Birmingham City England EFL League One
- 19:45 Burton Albion vs Portsmouth
- 19:45 Cambridge United vs Gillingham
- 19:45 Milton Keynes Dons vs Fleetwood Town
- 19:45 Morecambe vs Lincoln City
- 19:45 Oxford United vs Accrington Stanley
- 19:45 Sunderland vs Cheltenham Town
- 19:45 Wigan Athletic vs Sheffield Wednesday England National League
- 19:45 Bromley vs Grimsby Town
- 19:45 Woking vs Chesterfield Europe UEFA Champions League
- 17:45 Ajax vs Beşiktaş
- 17:45 Shakhtar Donetsk vs Inter Milan
- 20:00 PSG vs Manchester City
- 20:00 RB Leipzig vs Club Brugge
- 20:00 Porto vs Liverpool
- 20:00 AC Milan vs Atlético Madrid
- 20:00 Borussia Dortmund vs Sporting CP
- 20:00 Real Madrid vs Sheriff Indonesia Liga 1
- 12:15 Borneo vs Bali United
- 14:45 Persija vs Persita Mexico Liga MX
- 23:00 Necaxa vs Tijuana Northern Ireland NIFL Premiership
- 19:45 Ballymena United vs Dungannon Swifts
- 19:45 Glenavon vs Larne
- 19:45 Glentoran vs Linfield
Jagiellonia Białystok will welcome Cracovia Kraków to Stadion Miejski for a matchday 24 fixture in Poland Ekstraklasa. The last meeting on 7th November 2020 ended in a Cracovia Kraków 3-1 win. Both sides have met twenty-six times in the most recent seasons. Jagiellonia Białystok has won 12 matches, and Cracovia Kraków triumphed in 6. Recent outings average 2.50 goals, while both teams score 58% of the time.
Jagiellonia Białystok's last game in the Poland Ekstraklasa against Śląsk Wrocław at home ended in a 0-1 loss. Jaga had plenty of possession, but not enough quality in the final third of the pitch.
Cracovia Kraków's recent game against Lech Poznań ended in a home 2-1 win. Although Pasy didn't match their opponent's intensity and quality while on possession, it was still enough. Cracovia Kraków had good chances in both halves and scored in the 45th and 56th minute.
Since the start of the season, Jagiellonia Białystok is more dominant at home. They have six wins out of 15 games on home soil. Although Jagiellonia Białystok is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 13% home clean sheets.
Cracovia Kraków has picked up 9 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Cracovia Kraków wins 0.93 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Jagiellonia Białystok or Draw.
Jagiellonia Białystok vs Cracovia Kraków Betting Tips
Jagiellonia Białystok vs Cracovia Kraków Head to Head
Average stats between Jagiellonia Białystok and Cracovia Kraków in most recent 26 outings in the Poland Ekstraklasa.
Jagiellonia Białystok vs Cracovia Kraków Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Jagiellonia Białystok and Cracovia Kraków across current season. Calculated from Jagiellonia Białystok's Home stats and Cracovia Kraków's Away stats.
Poland Ekstraklasa Form
- Coming into this game, Jagiellonia Białystok has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Jagiellonia Białystok has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Jagiellonia Białystok has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 4 games.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Jagiellonia Białystok recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- In the last 5 matches for Jagiellonia Białystok, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 17 matches (57% of all matches) involving Jagiellonia Białystok has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Cracovia Kraków has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Cracovia Kraków has scored 3 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Cracovia Kraków has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 3 games.
- Cracovia Kraków has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 2 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 9 occasions.
- Cracovia Kraków will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Jagiellonia Białystok, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Cracovia Kraków recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Cracovia Kraków has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 15/30 games for Cracovia Kraków this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||33% / 50%||40 %||27 %|
|Draw %||23% / 0%||33 %||13 %|
|Loss %||43% / 50%||27 %||60 %|
|AVG Goals||2.90 / 4.67||2.80||3.00|
|Scored||1.30 / 2.33||1.53||1.07|
|Conceded||1.60 / 2.33||1.27||1.93|
|BTTS %||57% / 83%||60 %||53 %|
|BTTS Win||23% / 33%||33 %||13 %|
|BTTS Loss||13% / 50%||0 %||27 %|
|Scored in Both||27% / 33%||33 %||20 %|
|Scores %||67% / 100%||67 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||13% / 17%||13 %||13 %|
|Frist Goal %||43% / 33%||47 %||40 %|
|Possession %||48% / 48%||49 %||47 %|
|Corners||4.37 / 6.00||4.27||4.47|
|Cards||2.33 / 2.00||2.60||2.07|
|Offsides||1.52 / 1.50||2.14||0.93|
|Fouls||14.00 / 15.00||13.13||14.87|
|Shots||11.03 / 10.50||12.13||9.93|
|Shots on Target||5.10 / 5.33||5.47||4.73|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||27% / 50%||40 %||13 %|
|Draw %||43% / 17%||33 %||53 %|
|Loss %||30% / 33%||27 %||33 %|
|AVG Goals||2.00 / 1.67||2.40||1.60|
|Scored||0.93 / 0.83||1.20||0.67|
|Conceded||1.07 / 0.83||1.20||0.93|
|BTTS %||50% / 17%||60 %||40 %|
|BTTS Win||10% / 0%||20 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||10% / 0%||7 %||13 %|
|Scored in Both||20% / 17%||27 %||13 %|
|Scores %||67% / 67%||80 %||53 %|
|Clean Sheet %||30% / 50%||20 %||40 %|
|Frist Goal %||37% / 50%||33 %||40 %|
|Possession %||48% / 52%||49 %||47 %|
|Corners||4.33 / 4.83||4.07||4.60|
|Cards||2.63 / 3.20||2.93||2.33|
|Offsides||1.61 / 1.40||1.62||1.60|
|Fouls||15.37 / 16.00||16.33||14.40|
|Shots||10.33 / 12.67||10.67||10.00|
|Shots on Target||4.33 / 4.67||4.67||4.00|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Jagiellonia Białystok vs Cracovia Kraków Odds
|HT 1||3.53||HT X||2.18||HT 2||3.30|
|Home Win Nil||4.30||Away Win Nil||4.10|
|Over 2.5||2.08||Under 2.5||1.74|
|BTTS Yes||1.83||BTTS NO||1.87|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.65||Under 9.5 Corners||2.10|