- Argentina Primera División
- 18:30 Argentinos Juniors vs Colón
- 20:45 Newell's Old Boys vs Aldosivi
- 23:00 Independiente vs Sarmiento Chile Primera División
- 20:00 Antofagasta vs Unión Española
- 22:30 Universidad Chile vs Palestino Europe UEFA Europa League
- 17:45 Fenerbahçe vs Royal Antwerp FC
- 17:45 Ludogorets vs Sporting Braga
- 17:45 Midtjylland vs Red Star Belgrade
- 17:45 Lazio vs Olympique Marseille
- 17:45 Real Betis vs Bayer Leverkusen
- 17:45 Rapid Wien vs Dinamo Zagreb
- 20:00 Sturm Graz vs Real Sociedad
- 20:00 Rangers vs Brøndby
- 20:00 PSV vs Monaco
- 20:00 Napoli vs Legia Warszawa
- 20:00 Eintracht Frankfurt vs Olympiakos Piraeus
- 20:00 Lokomotiv Moskva vs Galatasaray Indonesia Liga 1
- 14:30 Persebaya Surabaya vs Persela Mexico Ascenso MX
- 23:00 Tapatío vs Dorados Morocco Botola Pro
- 20:30 Wydad Casablanca vs Olympic Safi Poland 1. Liga
- 17:00 Stomil Olsztyn vs Podbeskidzie Serbia SuperLiga
- 15:30 Napredak vs Novi Pazar Spain Segunda División
- 18:00 Real Zaragoza vs SD Ponferradina
- 20:00 Mirandés vs Girona FC
- 20:00 Real Oviedo vs Burgos CF Uruguay Primera División
- 17:15 Boston River vs Cerrito
- 19:30 Progreso vs Deportivo Maldonado Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Atlético Venezuela vs Monagas
Napoli will welcome Cagliari to Stadio Diego Armando Maradona for a matchday 6 fixture in Italy Serie A. The last meeting on 2nd May 2021 ended in a 1-1 draw. Both sides have met twenty-two times in the most recent seasons. Napoli has won 13 matches, and Cagliari triumphed in 2. Recent outings average 3.23 goals, while both teams score 45% of the time.
Napoli's latest fixture against Sampdoria ended in an away 4-0 win. Partenopei was very dangerous in attack, having attempted eleven shots on target. Napoli scored in both halves in the 10th, 39th, 50th and 59th minute.
Cagliari's recent game against Empoli ended in a home 0-2 loss. Casteddu's strikers were frustrated by the lack of good chances.
Azzurri has one of the best defence in the league. They have kept a clean sheet in 75% of their home games.
Cagliari has picked up 5 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Cagliari wins 0.33 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Cagliari kept a clean sheet in just 0% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Recently they enjoy playing at home, having won four consecutive matches. Partenopei is yet to lose at home, being undefeated in four games.
This season hasn't unfolded as planned, and Casteddu haven't tasted an away victory at all. The visitors have lost 67% of all games on the road while conceding on average 2.67 goals in the process.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Napoli wins on average 3.00 points per home game, compared to 0.33 points per away game for Cagliari. My prediction is Napoli to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 3.5 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 75% of Napoli's home and Cagliari's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both sides have plenty of quality in the attack which often results in high-scoring games. I don't think this one on Sunday will be any different. On average, both teams score in 75% of Napoli's home and Cagliari's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Napoli vs Cagliari Betting Tips
Napoli vs Cagliari Head to Head
Average stats between Napoli and Cagliari in most recent 22 outings in the Italy Serie A.
Napoli vs Cagliari Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Napoli and Cagliari across current season. Calculated from Napoli's Home stats and Cagliari's Away stats.
Italy Serie A Form
- Coming into this game, Napoli has picked up 15 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 3 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Napoli has scored 14 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Napoli will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- Momentum is really building for Napoli as they have now gone 5 games without losing. They have won 5 of the last 5 games they have played.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 5 games for Napoli ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Napoli has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 2 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 3 occasions.
- Napoli is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Cagliari, having won 5 and drawn 0. They have scored 14 goals in those 5 games.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Napoli has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 5 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 2/5 games for Napoli this season.
- It's likely that Napoli will score today, as they have netted in the last 5 games coming into this one and have scored 14 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Cagliari has picked up 2 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Cagliari has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 5 games for Cagliari ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Can Cagliari turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 2 draws and 3 defeats.
- In the last 5 matches for Cagliari, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 4 matches (80% of all matches) involving Cagliari has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||100% / 83%||100 %||100 %|
|Draw %||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Loss %||0% / 17%||0 %||0 %|
|AVG Goals||2.75 / 3.17||2.00||3.50|
|Scored||2.38 / 2.50||1.75||3.00|
|Conceded||0.38 / 0.67||0.25||0.50|
|BTTS %||38% / 33%||25 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||38% / 17%||25 %||50 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 17%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||63% / 83%||25 %||100 %|
|Scores %||100% / 100%||100 %||100 %|
|Clean Sheet %||63% / 67%||75 %||50 %|
|Frist Goal %||75% / 83%||75 %||75 %|
|Possession %||58% / 55%||61 %||55 %|
|Corners||5.13 / 4.50||6.00||4.25|
|Cards||2.13 / 2.50||2.25||2.00|
|Offsides||1.63 / 2.17||1.75||1.50|
|Fouls||9.75 / 9.50||8.50||11.00|
|Shots||15.88 / 13.83||16.50||15.25|
|Shots on Target||7.25 / 6.50||6.25||8.25|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||13% / 17%||20 %||0 %|
|Draw %||38% / 33%||40 %||33 %|
|Loss %||50% / 50%||40 %||67 %|
|AVG Goals||3.50 / 3.17||3.40||3.67|
|Scored||1.38 / 1.33||1.60||1.00|
|Conceded||2.13 / 1.83||1.80||2.67|
|BTTS %||75% / 67%||80 %||67 %|
|BTTS Win||13% / 17%||20 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||25% / 17%||20 %||33 %|
|Scored in Both||25% / 33%||40 %||0 %|
|Scores %||75% / 67%||80 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||38% / 50%||60 %||0 %|
|Possession %||43% / 41%||49 %||34 %|
|Corners||4.38 / 3.50||5.40||2.67|
|Cards||2.63 / 2.33||2.40||3.00|
|Offsides||1.63 / 2.00||1.40||2.00|
|Fouls||14.00 / 14.17||15.40||11.67|
|Shots||12.00 / 10.33||14.00||8.67|
|Shots on Target||4.50 / 3.67||5.40||3.00|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Napoli vs Cagliari Odds
|HT 1||1.72||HT X||2.80||HT 2||7.00|
|Home Win Nil||2.15||Away Win Nil||15.00|
|Over 2.5||1.54||Under 2.5||2.55|
|BTTS Yes||1.95||BTTS NO||1.91|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.82||Under 9.5 Corners||1.95|