- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Olympique Médéa vs NC Magra
- 17:45 MC Alger vs JS Saoura
- 19:00 JS Kabylie vs US Biskra Brazil Serie A
- 20:00 Flamengo vs América Mineiro
- 20:00 Atlético Mineiro vs São Paulo
- 20:00 Grêmio vs Atlético PR Brazil Serie B
- 20:00 Botafogo vs Remo EURO 2020
- 17:00 Austria vs FYR Macedonia
- 20:00 Netherlands vs Ukraine Finland Ykkönen
- 16:30 JIPPO vs Jaro Latvia Virsliga
- 17:00 Riga vs Noah Jūrmala Morocco Botola Pro
- 19:15 Hassania Agadir vs Wydad Casablanca
- 21:30 Raja Casablanca vs RSB Berkane Norway Eliteserien
- 17:00 Sarpsborg 08 vs Brann
- 17:00 FK Bodo - Glimt vs Mjøndalen
- 17:00 Lillestrøm vs Haugesund
- 17:00 Strømsgodset vs Rosenborg
- 19:00 Viking vs Vålerenga Spain Segunda División
- 20:00 Rayo Vallecano vs Girona FC Uruguay Primera División
- 16:30 Deportivo Maldonado vs Cerro Largo
- 19:30 Nacional vs Fénix
Napoli will welcome Hellas Verona to Stadio Diego Armando Maradona for a matchday 38 fixture in Italy Serie A. The last meeting on 24th January 2021 ended in a Hellas Verona 3-1 win. Both sides have met twelve times in the most recent seasons. Napoli has won 10 matches, and Hellas Verona triumphed in 2. Recent outings average 3.42 goals, while both teams score 33% of the time.
Napoli's latest fixture against Fiorentina ended in an away 2-0 win. Partenopei was very dangerous in attack, having attempted nine shots on target. Napoli was much better than Fiorentina in the second half and scored in the 56th and 67th minute.
Hellas Verona's recent game against Bologna ended in a home 2-2 draw. One point was the maximum they could have won with that display. Hellas Verona had good chances in both halves and scored in the 2nd and 53rd minute.
Since the start of the season, Napoli is more dominant at home. They have twelve wins out of 19 games on home soil. Although Napoli is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 32% home clean sheets.
Hellas Verona has picked up 4 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Butei wins 1.11 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Hellas Verona kept a clean sheet in just 21% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Partenopei is currently unbeaten at home in eleven games. Since the start of the season, they have just three home defeats.
Scaligeri failed to win in four consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Sunday and win against Partenopei.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Napoli wins on average 2.11 points per home game, compared to 1.11 points per away game for Hellas Verona. My prediction is Napoli to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 3.17 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 53% of Napoli's home and Hellas Verona's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both sides are dangerous going forward. Napoli has scored in 95% of home games. Hellas Verona is a decent match and has scored in all away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Napoli vs Hellas Verona Betting Tips
Napoli vs Hellas Verona Head to Head
Average stats between Napoli and Hellas Verona in most recent 12 outings in the Italy Serie A.
Napoli vs Hellas Verona Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Napoli and Hellas Verona across current season. Calculated from Napoli's Home stats and Hellas Verona's Away stats.
Italy Serie A Form
- Coming into this game, Napoli has picked up 11 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Napoli has scored 13 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Napoli at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 11 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Hellas Verona's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Napoli from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 16 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 1 home matches this season.
- Momentum is really building for Napoli as they have now gone 9 games without losing. They have won 3 of the last 5 games they have played.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 12 games for Napoli ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Napoli is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Hellas Verona, having won 3 and drawn 2. They have scored 13 goals in those 5 games.
- In the last 5 matches for Napoli, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 21 matches (55% of all matches) involving Napoli has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Napoli will score today, as they have netted in the last 26 games coming into this one and have scored 13 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Hellas Verona has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 5 of those games. Hellas Verona has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Hellas Verona has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 5 games for Hellas Verona ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Hellas Verona will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Napoli, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 0 and drawn 4
- The last 5 games for Hellas Verona has each seen both teams scoring. Will they improve their defence, or will we see more of the same here? This season Hellas Verona has seen a total of 23/38 fixtures end with both teams scoring. That's 61% of all matches played.
- It's likely that Hellas Verona will score today, as they have netted in the last 5 games coming into this one and have scored 6 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||63% / 67%||63 %||63 %|
|Draw %||13% / 33%||21 %||5 %|
|Loss %||24% / 0%||16 %||32 %|
|AVG Goals||3.34 / 3.17||3.68||3.00|
|Scored||2.26 / 2.50||2.63||1.89|
|Conceded||1.08 / 0.67||1.05||1.11|
|BTTS %||55% / 67%||63 %||47 %|
|BTTS Win||26% / 33%||32 %||21 %|
|BTTS Loss||16% / 0%||11 %||21 %|
|Scored in Both||39% / 33%||47 %||32 %|
|Scores %||92% / 100%||95 %||89 %|
|Clean Sheet %||37% / 33%||32 %||42 %|
|Frist Goal %||71% / 100%||79 %||63 %|
|Possession %||55% / 55%||54 %||56 %|
|Corners||5.63 / 5.83||5.89||5.37|
|Cards||2.03 / 1.50||2.05||2.00|
|Offsides||1.92 / 2.67||1.95||1.89|
|Fouls||9.89 / 11.83||9.53||10.26|
|Shots||17.55 / 20.33||17.58||17.53|
|Shots on Target||6.89 / 7.67||7.47||6.32|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||29% / 0%||32 %||26 %|
|Draw %||32% / 67%||32 %||32 %|
|Loss %||39% / 33%||37 %||42 %|
|AVG Goals||2.47 / 2.33||2.42||2.53|
|Scored||1.21 / 1.00||1.21||1.21|
|Conceded||1.26 / 1.33||1.21||1.32|
|BTTS %||61% / 83%||63 %||58 %|
|BTTS Win||13% / 0%||21 %||5 %|
|BTTS Loss||18% / 17%||16 %||21 %|
|Scored in Both||22% / 17%||22 %||21 %|
|Scores %||76% / 83%||74 %||79 %|
|Clean Sheet %||18% / 0%||16 %||21 %|
|Frist Goal %||47% / 33%||37 %||58 %|
|Possession %||49% / 52%||49 %||49 %|
|Corners||4.87 / 6.33||5.32||4.42|
|Cards||2.45 / 3.33||2.63||2.26|
|Offsides||2.94 / 2.50||2.59||3.26|
|Fouls||15.95 / 18.17||16.32||15.58|
|Shots||11.89 / 12.67||12.95||10.84|
|Shots on Target||4.37 / 4.67||4.84||3.89|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Napoli vs Hellas Verona Odds
|HT 1||1.54||HT X||3.20||HT 2||8.80|
|Home Win Nil||2.15||Away Win Nil||16.00|
|Over 2.5||1.33||Under 2.5||3.20|
|BTTS Yes||1.61||BTTS NO||2.15|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.68||Under 9.5 Corners||2.20|