Jahn Regensburg will welcome St. Pauli to Jahnstadion Regensburg for a matchday 34 fixture in Germany 2. Bundesliga. The last meeting on 24th January 2021 ended in a St. Pauli 2-0 win. Both sides have met nine times in the most recent seasons. Jahn Regensburg has won 3 matches, and St. Pauli triumphed in 3. Recent outings average 3.33 goals, while both teams score 67% of the time.
Jahn Regensburg's latest fixture against Sandhausen ended in an away 2-0 loss. Die Rothosen dominated the possession of the ball but didn't take advantage of it.
St. Pauli's recent game against Hannover 96 ended in a home 1-2 loss. Die Freibeuter der Liga had plenty of possession, but not so much in the final third of the pitch. St. Pauli deserved to score in the second half and did so in the 70th minute.
Since the start of the season, Jahn Regensburg is more dominant at home. They have six wins out of 17 games on home soil. Although Jahn Regensburg is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 29% home clean sheets.
St. Pauli has picked up 6 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. St. Pauli wins 1.18 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. St. Pauli kept a clean sheet in just 6% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Draw or St. Pauli.
Both teams struggle in defence and concede on regular occasions. Jahn Regensburg failed to keep a clean sheet in 29% of home games, while St. Pauli conceded in 6% of away games. On average, both teams score in 66% of Jahn Regensburg's home and St. Pauli's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Jahn Regensburg vs St. Pauli Betting Tips
Jahn Regensburg vs St. Pauli Head to Head
Average stats between Jahn Regensburg and St. Pauli in most recent 9 outings in the Germany 2. Bundesliga.
Jahn Regensburg vs St. Pauli Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Jahn Regensburg and St. Pauli across current season. Calculated from Jahn Regensburg's Home stats and St. Pauli's Away stats.
Germany 2. Bundesliga Form
- Coming into this game, Jahn Regensburg has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Jahn Regensburg has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Jahn Regensburg has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 7 games for Jahn Regensburg ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- In the last 5 matches for Jahn Regensburg, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 18 matches (53% of all matches) involving Jahn Regensburg has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, St. Pauli has picked up 3 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. St. Pauli has scored 3 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 10 games for St. Pauli ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for St. Pauli recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for St. Pauli has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 20/34 games for St. Pauli this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||26% / 33%||35 %||18 %|
|Draw %||32% / 17%||35 %||29 %|
|Loss %||41% / 50%||29 %||53 %|
|AVG Goals||2.56 / 2.17||2.59||2.53|
|Scored||1.09 / 0.83||1.35||0.82|
|Conceded||1.47 / 1.33||1.24||1.71|
|BTTS %||53% / 33%||59 %||47 %|
|BTTS Win||6% / 17%||12 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||26% / 17%||18 %||35 %|
|Scored in Both||15% / 0%||24 %||6 %|
|Scores %||74% / 50%||82 %||65 %|
|Clean Sheet %||32% / 33%||29 %||35 %|
|Frist Goal %||47% / 17%||59 %||35 %|
|Possession %||48% / 51%||48 %||48 %|
|Corners||5.35 / 5.00||5.18||5.53|
|Cards||2.56 / 3.50||2.29||2.82|
|Offsides||1.91 / 1.67||1.76||2.06|
|Fouls||14.62 / 16.17||14.18||15.06|
|Shots||13.03 / 10.33||12.65||13.41|
|Shots on Target||4.91 / 4.17||4.94||4.88|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||38% / 33%||47 %||29 %|
|Draw %||24% / 0%||18 %||29 %|
|Loss %||38% / 67%||35 %||41 %|
|AVG Goals||3.15 / 3.17||3.12||3.18|
|Scored||1.50 / 1.17||1.65||1.35|
|Conceded||1.65 / 2.00||1.47||1.82|
|BTTS %||59% / 33%||53 %||65 %|
|BTTS Win||26% / 17%||24 %||28 %|
|BTTS Loss||12% / 17%||12 %||12 %|
|Scored in Both||32% / 33%||35 %||28 %|
|Scores %||71% / 50%||76 %||65 %|
|Clean Sheet %||15% / 17%||24 %||6 %|
|Frist Goal %||47% / 33%||59 %||35 %|
|Possession %||51% / 54%||52 %||51 %|
|Corners||4.79 / 5.00||5.18||4.41|
|Cards||2.09 / 2.00||1.94||2.24|
|Offsides||1.85 / 2.33||1.71||2.00|
|Fouls||13.68 / 11.00||12.76||14.59|
|Shots||12.79 / 12.67||13.47||12.12|
|Shots on Target||5.32 / 5.50||5.65||5.00|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Jahn Regensburg vs St. Pauli Odds
|HT 1||2.75||HT X||2.40||HT 2||3.05|
|Home Win Nil||5.00||Away Win Nil||5.75|
|Over 2.5||1.50||Under 2.5||2.55|
|BTTS Yes||1.40||BTTS NO||2.80|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.74||Under 9.5 Corners||2.02|