On 17th January 2021, Jahn Regensburg and Sandhausen go head to head in the Germany 2. Bundesliga at the Jahnstadion Regensburg (Regensburg). The last meeting on 23rd May 2020 ended with the following result: Sandhausen 0 - 0 Jahn Regensburg.
Both sides have met 8 times in the most recent seasons based on the data that we have of them. Out of 8 previous encounters, Jahn Regensburg have won 3 matches, Sandhausen triumphed in 2, while 3 matches have ended in a draw. Recent outings between Jahn Regensburg and Sandhausen average 2.63 goals while BTTS lands 63% of the time.
So far this season in the Germany 2. Bundesliga, Jahn Regensburg have averaged 1.56 Points Per Game at home fixtures and Sandhausen average 0.33 Points Per Game at away fixtures.
Jahn Regensburg Form
- Coming into this game, Jahn Regensburg has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Jahn Regensburg has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Jahn Regensburg recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Jahn Regensburg has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 9/18 games for Jahn Regensburg this season.
- Coming into this game, Sandhausen has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Sandhausen has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 10 games for Sandhausen ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Sandhausen has fired blanks in 7 games this season. That's 39% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 7 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for Sandhausen, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 9 matches (50% of all matches) involving Sandhausen has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Sandhausen will score today, as they have netted in the last 4 games coming into this one and have scored 7 goals in the last five games.
Jahn Regensburg vs Sandhausen Head to Head
Average stats between Jahn Regensburg and Sandhausen in most recent 8 outings in the Germany 2. Bundesliga.
Jahn Regensburg vs Sandhausen Statistics
Average stats between Jahn Regensburg and Sandhausen across current season.
* Calculated from Jahn Regensburg's Home stats and Sandhausen's Away stats.
Germany 2. Bundesliga League Table
Jahn Regensburg vs Sandhausen Odds
Upcoming Predictions for Today
More tips coming soon.