- Asia AFC Champions League
- 11:00 Pohang Steelers vs Ratchaburi
- 15:00 Johor Darul Ta'zim vs Nagoya Grampus
- 23:00 Daegu vs Chiangrai United
- 23:00 Daegu vs Chiangrai United Brazil Serie B
- 20:30 Confiança vs Vila Nova
- 23:00 Ponte Preta vs Operário PR EURO 2020
- 20:00 Croatia vs Scotland
- 20:00 Czech Republic vs England Finland Ykkönen
- 16:30 TPS vs EIF Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 14:00 Astana vs Ordabasy
- 15:00 Akzhayik vs Shakhter Karagandy
- 16:00 Aktobe vs Kyzyl-Zhar Morocco Botola Pro
- 21:30 RSB Berkane vs Wydad Casablanca Norway First Division
- 17:00 Ullensaker - Kisa IL vs Fredrikstad
- 17:00 Bryne vs KFUM
- 17:00 Jerv vs Strømmen
- 17:00 Ranheim vs Raufoss
- 19:00 HamKam vs Sogndal Uruguay Primera División
- 16:45 Liverpool vs Fénix
- 19:00 River Plate vs Plaza Colonia
- 19:00 S.S. Folgore vs Prishtina
- 19:00 HB vs Inter Club d'Escaldes
- 21:15 Cerro Largo vs Sud América
- 23:30 Cerrito vs Boston River
St Patrick's Athl. will welcome Bohemians to Richmond Park for a matchday 12 fixture in Republic of Ireland Premier Division. The last meeting on 3rd April 2021 ended in a St Patrick's Athl. 1-0 win. Both sides have met twenty-six times in the most recent seasons. St Patrick's Athl. has won 9 matches, and Bohemians triumphed in 11. Recent outings average 2.62 goals, while both teams score 50% of the time.
St Patrick's Athl.'s latest fixture against Drogheda United ended in an away 3-1 loss. St Pats dominated the possession of the ball but didn't take advantage of it. St Patrick's Athl. was more dominant in the second half and scored in the 82nd minute.
Bohemians's previous game in the competition versus Longford Town ended in an away 2-0 win. The Gypsies was comfortable on the ball for most of the game and constantly avoided the press. Bohemians was pretty good in both halves and scored in the 29th and 74th minute.
Since the start of the season, Saints is more dominant at home. They have seven wins out of 9 games on home soil. Pats's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 44% of home games.
Bohemians has picked up 13 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Bohemians wins 1.38 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is St Patrick's Athl. or Bohemians to win.
Still, I expect a close game and don't think that we will see a lot of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.04 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 39% of St Patrick's Athl.'s home and Bohemians's away games. My prediction is Under 2.5 Goals.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 37% of St Patrick's Athl.'s home and Bohemians's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
St Patrick's Athl. vs Bohemians Betting Tips
St Patrick's Athl. vs Bohemians Head to Head
Average stats between St Patrick's Athl. and Bohemians in most recent 26 outings in the Republic of Ireland Premier Division.
St Patrick's Athl. vs Bohemians Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between St Patrick's Athl. and Bohemians across current season. Calculated from St Patrick's Athl.'s Home stats and Bohemians's Away stats.
Republic of Ireland Premier Division Form
- Coming into this game, St Patrick's Athl. has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. St Patrick's Athl. has scored 11 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- St Patrick's Athl. has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 11 games for St Patrick's Athl. ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- St Patrick's Athl. will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Bohemians, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- In the last 5 matches for St Patrick's Athl., 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 10 matches (59% of all matches) involving St Patrick's Athl. has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Bohemians has picked up 13 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Bohemians has scored 15 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Scoring is not an issue for Bohemians when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 7 games they have played on the road. Can St Patrick's Athl. stop this run?
- Momentum is really building for Bohemians as they have now gone 5 games without losing. They have won 4 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Bohemians has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 2 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 7 occasions.
- Bohemians is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against St Patrick's Athl., having won 4 and drawn 1. They have scored 15 goals in those 5 games.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Bohemians has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 4 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 8/17 games for Bohemians this season.
- It's likely that Bohemians will score today, as they have netted in the last 14 games coming into this one and have scored 15 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||59% / 67%||78 %||38 %|
|Draw %||24% / 17%||0 %||50 %|
|Loss %||18% / 17%||22 %||13 %|
|AVG Goals||2.65 / 3.33||2.67||2.63|
|Scored||1.71 / 2.17||1.89||1.50|
|Conceded||0.94 / 1.17||0.78||1.13|
|BTTS %||59% / 67%||44 %||75 %|
|BTTS Win||24% / 50%||33 %||13 %|
|BTTS Loss||12% / 0%||11 %||13 %|
|Scored in Both||28% / 67%||22 %||38 %|
|Scores %||94% / 83%||89 %||100 %|
|Clean Sheet %||35% / 17%||44 %||25 %|
|Frist Goal %||82% / 83%||89 %||75 %|
|Possession %||56% / 57%||59 %||53 %|
|Corners||6.63 / 8.40||5.50||7.75|
|Cards||1.69 / 1.40||1.50||1.88|
|Offsides||1.00 / 1.00||0.00||1.00|
|Fouls||15.00 / 12.00||0.00||15.00|
|Shots||10.56 / 11.00||11.63||9.50|
|Shots on Target||4.81 / 4.60||5.00||4.63|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||47% / 67%||56 %||38 %|
|Draw %||18% / 17%||11 %||25 %|
|Loss %||35% / 17%||33 %||38 %|
|AVG Goals||2.71 / 3.33||3.44||1.88|
|Scored||1.76 / 2.67||2.44||1.00|
|Conceded||0.94 / 0.67||1.00||0.88|
|BTTS %||47% / 50%||44 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||6% / 17%||11 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||24% / 17%||22 %||25 %|
|Scored in Both||28% / 50%||44 %||13 %|
|Scores %||88% / 100%||89 %||87 %|
|Clean Sheet %||41% / 50%||44 %||38 %|
|Frist Goal %||71% / 83%||78 %||63 %|
|Possession %||52% / 51%||53 %||51 %|
|Corners||4.56 / 5.00||4.75||4.38|
|Cards||1.69 / 1.80||1.50||1.88|
|Offsides||1.00 / 0.00||0.00||1.00|
|Fouls||17.00 / 0.00||0.00||17.00|
|Shots||11.19 / 11.80||10.50||11.88|
|Shots on Target||5.63 / 6.20||6.25||5.00|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
St Patrick's Athl. vs Bohemians Odds
|HT 1||2.90||HT X||2.00||HT 2||3.80|
|Home Win Nil||3.40||Away Win Nil||4.75|
|Over 2.5||2.55||Under 2.5||1.50|
|BTTS Yes||2.25||BTTS NO||1.61|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.23||Under 9.5 Corners||1.63|