St Patrick's Athl. will welcome Dundalk to Richmond Park for a matchday 14 fixture in Republic of Ireland Premier Division. The last meeting on 17th April 2021 ended in a 1-1 draw. Both sides have met twenty-six times in the most recent seasons. St Patrick's Athl. has won 4 matches, and Dundalk triumphed in 16. Recent outings average 2.77 goals, while both teams score 38% of the time.
St Patrick's Athl.'s latest fixture against Derry City ended in an away 2-2 draw. They were very dangerous in front positions, so one point was the least they deserved. St Patrick's Athl. scored in both halves in the 22nd and 84th minute.
Dundalk's previous game in the competition versus Bohemians ended in an away 5-1 loss. Dundalk didn't turn up and failed to create clear cut chances for most of the game. Dundalk was not convincing in the first-half and scored in the 80th minute.
Since the start of the season, Saints is more dominant at home. They have seven wins out of 9 games on home soil. Pats's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 44% of home games.
Dundalk has picked up 10 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Dundalk has collected 1.44 points on average per away game, compared to 1.00 at home. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Dundalk kept a clean sheet in just 33% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is St Patrick's Athl. or Dundalk to win.
St Patrick's Athl. vs Dundalk Betting Tips
St Patrick's Athl. vs Dundalk Head to Head
Average stats between St Patrick's Athl. and Dundalk in most recent 26 outings in the Republic of Ireland Premier Division.
St Patrick's Athl. vs Dundalk Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between St Patrick's Athl. and Dundalk across current season. Calculated from St Patrick's Athl.'s Home stats and Dundalk's Away stats.
Republic of Ireland Premier Division Form
- Coming into this game, St Patrick's Athl. has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. St Patrick's Athl. has scored 11 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- St Patrick's Athl. has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 11 games for St Patrick's Athl. ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- St Patrick's Athl. will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Dundalk, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- In the last 5 matches for St Patrick's Athl., 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 10 matches (59% of all matches) involving St Patrick's Athl. has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Dundalk has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Dundalk has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Dundalk has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Scoring is not an issue for Dundalk when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 9 games they have played on the road. Can St Patrick's Athl. stop this run?
- Dundalk has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- In the last 5 matches for Dundalk, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 12 matches (71% of all matches) involving Dundalk has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Dundalk will score today, as they have netted in the last 7 games coming into this one and have scored 6 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||59% / 67%||78 %||38 %|
|Draw %||24% / 17%||0 %||50 %|
|Loss %||18% / 17%||22 %||13 %|
|AVG Goals||2.65 / 3.33||2.67||2.63|
|Scored||1.71 / 2.17||1.89||1.50|
|Conceded||0.94 / 1.17||0.78||1.13|
|BTTS %||59% / 67%||44 %||75 %|
|BTTS Win||24% / 50%||33 %||13 %|
|BTTS Loss||12% / 0%||11 %||13 %|
|Scored in Both||28% / 67%||22 %||38 %|
|Scores %||94% / 83%||89 %||100 %|
|Clean Sheet %||35% / 17%||44 %||25 %|
|Frist Goal %||82% / 83%||89 %||75 %|
|Possession %||56% / 57%||59 %||53 %|
|Corners||6.63 / 8.40||5.50||7.75|
|Cards||1.59 / 1.40||1.33||1.88|
|Offsides||1.00 / 1.00||0.00||1.00|
|Fouls||15.00 / 12.00||0.00||15.00|
|Shots||10.56 / 11.00||11.63||9.50|
|Shots on Target||4.81 / 4.60||5.00||4.63|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||29% / 50%||25 %||33 %|
|Draw %||35% / 17%||25 %||44 %|
|Loss %||35% / 33%||50 %||22 %|
|AVG Goals||2.59 / 3.00||2.38||2.78|
|Scored||1.24 / 1.33||1.00||1.44|
|Conceded||1.35 / 1.67||1.38||1.33|
|BTTS %||71% / 67%||75 %||67 %|
|BTTS Win||12% / 17%||25 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||24% / 33%||25 %||22 %|
|Scored in Both||28% / 33%||25 %||33 %|
|Scores %||88% / 100%||75 %||100 %|
|Clean Sheet %||18% / 33%||0 %||33 %|
|Frist Goal %||47% / 67%||38 %||56 %|
|Possession %||53% / 48%||55 %||52 %|
|Corners||5.81 / 4.60||6.88||4.75|
|Cards||2.25 / 2.75||1.86||2.56|
|Offsides||1.50 / 0.00||1.00||2.00|
|Fouls||11.50 / 0.00||7.00||16.00|
|Shots||11.50 / 10.60||12.63||10.38|
|Shots on Target||5.13 / 5.00||5.00||5.25|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
St Patrick's Athl. vs Dundalk Odds
|HT 1||2.93||HT X||2.21||HT 2||3.99|
|Home Win Nil||3.50||Away Win Nil||5.25|
|Over 2.5||2.04||Under 2.5||1.82|
|BTTS Yes||1.80||BTTS NO||1.95|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.11||Under 9.5 Corners||1.71|