- Bolivia LFPB
- 23:15 Wilstermann vs Blooming Brazil Serie A
- 22:00 Juventude vs Chapecoense Denmark Superliga
- 18:00 SønderjyskE vs Vejle France Ligue 2
- 19:45 Dijon vs Sochaux Iceland Úrvalsdeild
- 20:15 KR vs Fylkir Romania Liga I
- 16:30 Chindia Târgovişte vs Sepsi Sweden Allsvenskan
- 18:00 Varberg vs IFK Göteborg
- 18:00 Örebro vs AIK
- 18:00 Östersunds FK vs Halmstad Sweden Superettan
- 18:00 GAIS vs Akropolis
- 18:00 Norrby vs Västerås SK Ukraine Ukrainian Premier League
- 17:30 Vorskla vs Dnipro-1
St Patrick's Athl. will welcome Sligo Rovers to Richmond Park for a matchday 16 fixture in Republic of Ireland Premier Division. The last meeting on 3rd May 2021 ended in a 1-1 draw. Both sides have met twenty-six times in the most recent seasons. St Patrick's Athl. has won 12 matches, and Sligo Rovers triumphed in 3. Recent outings average 2.08 goals, while both teams score 46% of the time.
St Patrick's Athl.'s latest fixture against Longford Town ended in an away 3-1 win. St Pats was very dangerous in attack, having attempted nine shots on target. St Patrick's Athl. scored in both halves in the 40th, 63rd and 81st minute.
Sligo Rovers's recent game against Drogheda United ended in a home 1-2 loss. Sligo Rovers had plenty of possession, but not so much in the final third of the pitch. Sligo Rovers deserved to score in the second half and did so in the 90th minute.
Since the start of the season, Saints is more dominant at home. They have nine wins out of 11 games on home soil. Pats's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 55% of home games.
Sligo Rovers has picked up 7 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Sligo Rovers has collected 2.09 points on average per away game, compared to 1.67 at home.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is St Patrick's Athl. or Sligo Rovers to win.
Still, I expect a close game and don't think that we will see a lot of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.29 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 50% of St Patrick's Athl.'s home and Sligo Rovers's away games. My prediction is Under 2.5 Goals.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 50% of St Patrick's Athl.'s home and Sligo Rovers's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
St Patrick's Athl. vs Sligo Rovers Betting Tips
St Patrick's Athl. vs Sligo Rovers Head to Head
Average stats between St Patrick's Athl. and Sligo Rovers in most recent 26 outings in the Republic of Ireland Premier Division.
St Patrick's Athl. vs Sligo Rovers Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between St Patrick's Athl. and Sligo Rovers across current season. Calculated from St Patrick's Athl.'s Home stats and Sligo Rovers's Away stats.
Republic of Ireland Premier Division Form
- Coming into this game, St Patrick's Athl. has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. St Patrick's Athl. has scored 10 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- St Patrick's Athl. is in great form, and the home fans will be loving it. They have won the last 4 games that they have played at home.
- Sligo Rovers's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop St Patrick's Athl. from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 4 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 1 home matches this season.
- St Patrick's Athl. has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- St Patrick's Athl. will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Sligo Rovers, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- In the last 5 matches for St Patrick's Athl., 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 12 matches (57% of all matches) involving St Patrick's Athl. has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that St Patrick's Athl. will score today, as they have netted in the last 7 games coming into this one and have scored 10 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Sligo Rovers has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Sligo Rovers has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Sligo Rovers recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Sligo Rovers has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 9/20 games for Sligo Rovers this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||57% / 67%||82 %||30 %|
|Draw %||24% / 17%||0 %||50 %|
|Loss %||19% / 17%||18 %||20 %|
|AVG Goals||2.62 / 2.83||2.45||2.80|
|Scored||1.67 / 2.00||1.82||1.50|
|Conceded||0.95 / 0.83||0.64||1.30|
|BTTS %||57% / 50%||36 %||80 %|
|BTTS Win||19% / 17%||27 %||10 %|
|BTTS Loss||14% / 17%||9 %||20 %|
|Scored in Both||24% / 33%||18 %||30 %|
|Scores %||95% / 100%||91 %||100 %|
|Clean Sheet %||38% / 50%||55 %||20 %|
|Frist Goal %||81% / 83%||91 %||70 %|
|Possession %||54% / 49%||57 %||51 %|
|Corners||6.10 / 4.00||5.27||7.00|
|Cards||1.95 / 2.40||1.64||2.30|
|Offsides||1.00 / 0.00||0.00||1.00|
|Fouls||15.00 / 0.00||0.00||15.00|
|Shots||10.43 / 9.00||11.36||9.40|
|Shots on Target||4.81 / 4.60||4.82||4.80|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||55% / 33%||44 %||64 %|
|Draw %||25% / 17%||33 %||18 %|
|Loss %||20% / 50%||22 %||18 %|
|AVG Goals||2.05 / 2.00||2.22||1.91|
|Scored||1.35 / 1.17||1.56||1.18|
|Conceded||0.70 / 0.83||0.67||0.73|
|BTTS %||45% / 33%||44 %||45 %|
|BTTS Win||15% / 0%||0 %||27 %|
|BTTS Loss||5% / 17%||11 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||26% / 17%||25 %||27 %|
|Scores %||85% / 67%||89 %||82 %|
|Clean Sheet %||40% / 33%||44 %||36 %|
|Frist Goal %||65% / 50%||67 %||64 %|
|Possession %||50% / 49%||52 %||48 %|
|Corners||4.61 / 3.60||4.63||4.60|
|Cards||2.18 / 2.50||2.00||2.30|
|Offsides||1.00 / 3.50||0.00||1.00|
|Fouls||12.33 / 12.50||0.00||12.33|
|Shots||10.61 / 14.60||10.75||10.50|
|Shots on Target||4.78 / 5.60||4.63||4.90|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
St Patrick's Athl. vs Sligo Rovers Odds
|HT 1||2.75||HT X||1.94||HT 2||5.10|
|Home Win Nil||2.75||Away Win Nil||5.25|
|Over 2.5||2.55||Under 2.5||1.45|
|BTTS Yes||2.40||BTTS NO||1.54|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.91||Under 9.5 Corners||1.80|