- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Aïn M'lila vs CS Constantine
- 17:45 ASO Chlef vs NA Hussein Dey Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 16:00 Slutsk vs Shakhtyor Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 18:00 Wadi Degla vs El Gounah EURO 2020
- 14:00 Sweden vs Slovakia
- 17:00 Croatia vs Czech Republic
- 20:00 England vs Scotland Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League
- 19:00 NSÍ vs B68 Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:00 HJK vs Ilves
- 16:30 Inter Turku vs SJK Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Grindavík vs Grótta Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 13:00 Kyzyl-Zhar vs Akzhayik
- 14:00 Shakhter Karagandy vs Taraz
- 15:00 Atyrau vs Astana
- 16:00 Ordabasy vs Aktobe Norway First Division
- 17:00 Raufoss vs Jerv
- 17:00 Sogndal vs Aalesund
- 17:00 Start vs Ullensaker - Kisa IL
- 19:00 Fredrikstad vs HamKam Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 19:45 Dundalk vs Longford Town
- 19:45 Waterford vs Shamrock Rovers
- 19:45 St Patrick's Athl. vs Sligo Rovers
- 19:45 Bohemians vs Drogheda United
- 20:00 Finn Harps vs Derry City Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Zulia vs Estudiantes Mérida
Stabæk will welcome Odd to Nadderud Stadion for a matchday 3 fixture in Norway Eliteserien. The last meeting on 20th September 2020 ended in a Odd 2-0 win. Both sides have met twenty times in the most recent seasons. Stabæk has won 8 matches, and Odd triumphed in 11. Recent outings average 2.85 goals, while both teams score 50% of the time.
Since the start of the season, Stabæk is more dominant at home. They have one wins out of 3 games on home soil. Although Stabæk is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 33% home clean sheets.
Odd has picked up 6 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Odd wins 0.50 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Odd kept a clean sheet in just 0% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Draw or Odd.
Both sides have plenty of quality in the attack which often results in high-scoring games. I don't think this one on Wednesday will be any different. On average, both teams score in 0% of Stabæk's home and Odd's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Stabæk vs Odd Betting Tips
Stabæk vs Odd Head to Head
Average stats between Stabæk and Odd in most recent 20 outings in the Norway Eliteserien.
Stabæk vs Odd Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Stabæk and Odd across current season. Calculated from Stabæk's Home stats and Odd's Away stats.
Norway Eliteserien Form
- Coming into this game, Stabæk has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Stabæk has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Stabæk recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Stabæk has fired blanks in 2 games this season. That's 40% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 6 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Stabæk has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 2/5 games for Stabæk this season.
- Coming into this game, Odd has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Odd has scored 3 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Odd recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Odd has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 3/6 games for Odd this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||20% / 33%||33 %||0 %|
|Draw %||40% / 33%||33 %||50 %|
|Loss %||40% / 33%||33 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||3.00 / 3.50||3.00||3.00|
|Scored||1.20 / 1.67||1.33||1.00|
|Conceded||1.80 / 1.83||1.67||2.00|
|BTTS %||40% / 50%||33 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||0% / 17%||0 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||20% / 17%||0 %||50 %|
|Scored in Both||60% / 67%||67 %||50 %|
|Scores %||60% / 67%||67 %||50 %|
|Clean Sheet %||40% / 33%||33 %||50 %|
|Frist Goal %||60% / 67%||67 %||50 %|
|Possession %||43% / 45%||45 %||41 %|
|Corners||3.80 / 4.17||4.00||3.50|
|Cards||2.80 / 2.50||2.00||4.00|
|Offsides||1.00 / 1.00||1.33||0.50|
|Fouls||13.60 / 13.40||14.33||12.50|
|Shots||10.80 / 9.67||12.33||8.50|
|Shots on Target||4.60 / 5.00||4.67||4.50|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||17% / 17%||50 %||0 %|
|Draw %||50% / 50%||50 %||50 %|
|Loss %||33% / 33%||0 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||2.00 / 2.00||1.50||2.25|
|Scored||0.83 / 0.83||1.00||0.75|
|Conceded||1.17 / 1.17||0.50||1.50|
|BTTS %||50% / 50%||50 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Scores %||67% / 67%||100 %||50 %|
|Clean Sheet %||17% / 17%||50 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||17% / 17%||50 %||0 %|
|Possession %||53% / 53%||49 %||56 %|
|Corners||3.00 / 3.00||2.50||3.25|
|Cards||1.33 / 1.33||0.50||1.75|
|Offsides||0.83 / 0.83||1.00||0.75|
|Fouls||9.67 / 9.67||7.50||10.75|
|Shots||10.50 / 10.33||10.00||10.75|
|Shots on Target||3.83 / 3.67||5.50||3.00|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Stabæk vs Odd Odds
|HT 1||3.02||HT X||2.05||HT 2||3.43|
|Home Win Nil||3.90||Away Win Nil||4.60|
|Over 2.5||1.87||Under 2.5||1.91|
|BTTS Yes||1.71||BTTS NO||2.05|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.87||Under 9.5 Corners||1.94|