- Asia AFC Champions League
- 23:00 Cerezo Osaka vs Melbourne City FC Brazil Serie A
- 20:00 Internacional vs Ceará
- 20:00 Bahia vs Corinthians
- 22:15 Santos vs São Paulo
- 22:15 Fortaleza vs Fluminense
- 22:15 Atlético PR vs Atlético GO Brazil Serie B
- 20:00 Náutico vs Botafogo Iceland Úrvalsdeild
- 20:15 Breidablik vs FH
- 20:15 Breidablik vs FH Spain Segunda División
- 20:00 Girona FC vs Rayo Vallecano Venezuela Primera División
- 20:00 Deportivo Táchira vs Portuguesa
Stabæk will welcome Brann to Nadderud Stadion for a matchday 5 fixture in Norway Eliteserien. The last meeting on 24th October 2020 ended in a 1-1 draw. Both sides have met eighteen times in the most recent seasons. Stabæk has won 3 matches, and Brann triumphed in 10. Recent outings average 2.67 goals, while both teams score 61% of the time.
Stabæk's latest fixture against Haugesund ended in an away 0-0 draw. They were not spectacular, so this result seems fair.
Brann's recent game against FK Bodo - Glimt ended in a home 1-2 loss. Rødtrøyene's strikers were frustrated by the lack of good chances. Brann deserved to score in the second half and did so in the 80th minute.
Since the start of the season, Stabæk is more dominant at home. They have one wins out of 3 games on home soil. Although Stabæk is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 33% home clean sheets.
Brann has picked up 4 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Brann wins 0.20 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Brann kept a clean sheet in just 20% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Stabæk lost the previous game at home but still have a lot of advantage over their opponent. They have won 33% of home games which gives them plenty of confidence for the upcoming fixture.
This season hasn't unfolded as planned, and Rødtrøyene haven't tasted an away victory at all. The visitors have lost 80% of all games on the road while conceding on average 2.40 goals in the process.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Stabæk wins on average 1.33 points per home game, compared to 0.20 points per away game for Brann. My prediction is Stabæk to win.
Both sides have plenty of quality in the attack which often results in high-scoring games. I don't think this one on Thursday will be any different. On average, both teams score in 84% of Stabæk's home and Brann's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Stabæk vs Brann Betting Tips
Stabæk vs Brann Head to Head
Average stats between Stabæk and Brann in most recent 18 outings in the Norway Eliteserien.
Stabæk vs Brann Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Stabæk and Brann across current season. Calculated from Stabæk's Home stats and Brann's Away stats.
Norway Eliteserien Form
- Coming into this game, Stabæk has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Stabæk has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 4 games for Stabæk ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Stabæk recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Stabæk has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 3/6 games for Stabæk this season.
- Coming into this game, Brann has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Brann has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Brann recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Brann has fired blanks in 4 games this season. That's 44% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 5 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Brann has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 4/9 games for Brann this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||20% / 33%||33 %||0 %|
|Draw %||40% / 33%||33 %||50 %|
|Loss %||40% / 33%||33 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||3.00 / 3.50||3.00||3.00|
|Scored||1.20 / 1.67||1.33||1.00|
|Conceded||1.80 / 1.83||1.67||2.00|
|BTTS %||40% / 50%||33 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||0% / 17%||0 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||20% / 17%||0 %||50 %|
|Scored in Both||60% / 67%||67 %||50 %|
|Scores %||60% / 67%||67 %||50 %|
|Clean Sheet %||40% / 33%||33 %||50 %|
|Frist Goal %||60% / 67%||67 %||50 %|
|Possession %||43% / 45%||45 %||41 %|
|Corners||3.80 / 4.17||4.00||3.50|
|Cards||2.80 / 2.50||2.00||4.00|
|Offsides||1.00 / 1.00||1.33||0.50|
|Fouls||13.60 / 13.40||14.33||12.50|
|Shots||10.80 / 9.67||12.33||8.50|
|Shots on Target||4.60 / 5.00||4.67||4.50|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||13% / 17%||33 %||0 %|
|Draw %||13% / 17%||0 %||20 %|
|Loss %||75% / 67%||67 %||80 %|
|AVG Goals||3.00 / 2.83||3.00||3.00|
|Scored||0.88 / 1.00||1.33||0.60|
|Conceded||2.13 / 1.83||1.67||2.40|
|BTTS %||38% / 33%||33 %||40 %|
|BTTS Win||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||38% / 33%||33 %||40 %|
|Scored in Both||13% / 17%||33 %||0 %|
|Scores %||50% / 50%||67 %||40 %|
|Clean Sheet %||25% / 33%||33 %||20 %|
|Frist Goal %||13% / 17%||33 %||0 %|
|Possession %||47% / 48%||40 %||50 %|
|Corners||6.38 / 6.50||4.67||7.40|
|Cards||1.63 / 1.83||0.67||2.20|
|Offsides||1.25 / 1.17||1.33||1.20|
|Fouls||9.00 / 9.00||9.33||8.80|
|Shots||12.13 / 12.17||12.33||12.00|
|Shots on Target||5.00 / 5.33||6.00||4.40|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Stabæk vs Brann Odds
|HT 1||3.10||HT X||2.20||HT 2||3.40|
|Home Win Nil||4.15||Away Win Nil||4.90|
|Over 2.5||1.71||Under 2.5||2.10|
|BTTS Yes||1.61||BTTS NO||2.25|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.57||Under 9.5 Corners||2.20|