- Bolivia LFPB
- 23:15 Wilstermann vs Blooming Brazil Serie A
- 22:00 Juventude vs Chapecoense Denmark Superliga
- 18:00 SønderjyskE vs Vejle France Ligue 2
- 19:45 Dijon vs Sochaux Iceland Úrvalsdeild
- 20:15 KR vs Fylkir Romania Liga I
- 16:30 Chindia Târgovişte vs Sepsi Sweden Allsvenskan
- 18:00 Varberg vs IFK Göteborg
- 18:00 Örebro vs AIK
- 18:00 Östersunds FK vs Halmstad Sweden Superettan
- 18:00 GAIS vs Akropolis
- 18:00 Norrby vs Västerås SK Ukraine Ukrainian Premier League
- 17:30 Vorskla vs Dnipro-1
Stabæk will welcome Vålerenga to Nadderud Stadion for a matchday 9 fixture in Norway Eliteserien. The last meeting on 2nd December 2020 ended in a 1-1 draw. Both sides have met twenty times in the most recent seasons. Stabæk has won 7 matches, and Vålerenga triumphed in 6. Recent outings average 2.75 goals, while both teams score 65% of the time.
Stabæk's latest fixture against Molde ended in an away 2-1 loss. I expected more from Stabæk. The lack of focus in the final third cost them three points. Stabæk was more dominant in the second half and scored in the 65 minute.
Vålerenga's recent game against FK Bodo - Glimt ended in a home 1-1 draw. The midfielders disappointed the rest of the squad. They constantly failed to keep possession and didn't create much for the strikers. Vålerenga deserved to score in the second half and did so in the 67th minute.
Since the start of the season, Stabæk is more dominant at home. They have one wins out of 6 games on home soil. Although Stabæk is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 17% home clean sheets.
Vålerenga has picked up 9 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Vålerenga has collected 1.57 points on average per away game, compared to 1.43 at home. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Vålerenga kept a clean sheet in just 29% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Draw or Vålerenga.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 3.38 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 71% of Stabæk's home and Vålerenga's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both teams struggle in defence and concede on regular occasions. Stabæk failed to keep a clean sheet in 17% of home games, while Vålerenga conceded in 29% of away games. On average, both teams score in 54% of Stabæk's home and Vålerenga's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Stabæk vs Vålerenga Betting Tips
Stabæk vs Vålerenga Head to Head
Average stats between Stabæk and Vålerenga in most recent 20 outings in the Norway Eliteserien.
Stabæk vs Vålerenga Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Stabæk and Vålerenga across current season. Calculated from Stabæk's Home stats and Vålerenga's Away stats.
Norway Eliteserien Form
- Coming into this game, Stabæk has picked up 1 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Stabæk has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 10 games for Stabæk ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Can Stabæk turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 1 draws and 4 defeats.
- In the last 5 matches for Stabæk, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 7 matches (58% of all matches) involving Stabæk has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Vålerenga has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Vålerenga has scored 10 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Scoring is not an issue for Vålerenga when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 7 games they have played on the road. Can Stabæk stop this run?
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 14 games for Vålerenga ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Vålerenga will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Stabæk, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- In the last 5 matches for Vålerenga, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 12 matches (86% of all matches) involving Vålerenga has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Vålerenga will score today, as they have netted in the last 14 games coming into this one and have scored 10 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||8% / 0%||17 %||0 %|
|Draw %||25% / 17%||17 %||33 %|
|Loss %||67% / 83%||67 %||67 %|
|AVG Goals||3.42 / 3.83||3.00||3.83|
|Scored||1.17 / 1.17||1.00||1.33|
|Conceded||2.25 / 2.67||2.00||2.50|
|BTTS %||58% / 67%||33 %||83 %|
|BTTS Win||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||42% / 50%||17 %||67 %|
|Scored in Both||33% / 17%||33 %||33 %|
|Scores %||67% / 67%||50 %||83 %|
|Clean Sheet %||17% / 0%||17 %||17 %|
|Frist Goal %||42% / 33%||33 %||50 %|
|Possession %||43% / 44%||45 %||41 %|
|Corners||3.08 / 2.17||3.00||3.17|
|Cards||1.83 / 1.17||2.00||1.67|
|Offsides||1.08 / 1.17||1.33||0.83|
|Fouls||11.83 / 10.67||13.67||10.00|
|Shots||9.92 / 8.67||10.33||9.50|
|Shots on Target||4.58 / 4.67||4.17||5.00|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||36% / 33%||29 %||43 %|
|Draw %||43% / 33%||57 %||29 %|
|Loss %||21% / 33%||14 %||29 %|
|AVG Goals||3.21 / 3.50||3.14||3.29|
|Scored||1.79 / 1.67||1.86||1.71|
|Conceded||1.43 / 1.83||1.29||1.57|
|BTTS %||86% / 67%||100 %||71 %|
|BTTS Win||21% / 17%||28 %||14 %|
|BTTS Loss||21% / 17%||14 %||28 %|
|Scored in Both||21% / 17%||28 %||14 %|
|Scores %||100% / 83%||100 %||100 %|
|Clean Sheet %||14% / 17%||0 %||29 %|
|Frist Goal %||64% / 50%||57 %||71 %|
|Possession %||61% / 58%||61 %||60 %|
|Corners||7.00 / 6.67||8.14||5.86|
|Cards||1.43 / 1.67||0.57||2.29|
|Offsides||1.93 / 1.50||2.00||1.86|
|Fouls||10.43 / 8.17||11.43||9.43|
|Shots||13.07 / 11.33||14.43||11.71|
|Shots on Target||5.50 / 4.83||5.71||5.29|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Stabæk vs Vålerenga Odds
|HT 1||3.75||HT X||2.22||HT 2||2.54|
|Home Win Nil||5.75||Away Win Nil||3.75|
|Over 2.5||2.20||Under 2.5||1.67|
|BTTS Yes||1.65||BTTS NO||2.15|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.59||Under 9.5 Corners||2.20|