- England Championship
- 20:45 Fulham vs Birmingham City
- 20:45 Preston North End vs Sheffield United England EFL League One
- 20:45 Morecambe vs Wigan Athletic
- 20:45 Cambridge United vs Doncaster Rovers England EFL League Two
- 20:45 Port Vale vs Salford City
- 20:45 Stevenage vs Crawley Town England National League
- 20:45 Stockport County vs Eastleigh England Premier League
- 21:00 Brighton & Hove Albion vs Chelsea India Indian Super League
- 14:00 NorthEast United vs Odisha FC Indonesia Liga 1
- 09:15 PSS Sleman vs Madura United
- 09:15 PSM vs Persik Kediri
- 12:15 Borneo vs Persib Malta Maltese Premier League
- 17:00 Sliema Wanderers vs Gzira United Portugal LigaPro
- 21:15 Sporting Covilhã vs CD Feirense Scotland Premiership
- 20:45 Aberdeen vs Rangers
- 20:45 Dundee United vs St. Mirren
- 20:45 Hearts vs St. Johnstone
- 20:45 Livingston vs Dundee
- 20:45 Ross County vs Motherwell Spain La Liga
- 20:00 Real Betis vs Deportivo Alavés Turkey Süper Lig
- 14:00 Gazişehir Gaziantep vs Yeni Malatyaspor
- 17:00 Fatih Karagümrük vs Beşiktaş
- 17:00 Konyaspor vs Adana Demirspor
Brest will welcome Saint-Étienne to Stade Francis-Le Blé for a matchday 16 fixture in France Ligue 1. The last meeting on 24th April 2021 ended in a Brest 2-1 win. Both sides have met ten times in the most recent seasons. Brest has won 4 matches, and Saint-Étienne triumphed in 4. Recent outings average 3.10 goals, while both teams score 60% of the time.
Brest's latest fixture against Bordeaux ended in an away 2-1 win. Brest was very effective while counter-attacking. In the end, it was enough to make the difference between the two teams. Brest was much better than Bordeaux in the second half and scored in the 59th and 66th minute.
Since the start of the season, Brest is more dominant at home. They have three wins out of 10 games on home soil. Although Brest is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 30% home clean sheets.
Saint-Étienne has picked up 0 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Saint-Étienne wins 0.56 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Saint-Étienne kept a clean sheet in just 11% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Brest lost the previous game at home but still have a lot of advantage over their opponent. They have won 30% of home games which gives them plenty of confidence for the upcoming fixture.
Les Verts failed to win in two consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Wednesday and win against Brest. Furthermore, they are in really bad away form, having lost two consecutive games on the road.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Brest wins on average 1.20 points per home game, compared to 0.56 points per away game for Saint-Étienne. My prediction is Brest to win.
Both sides have plenty of quality in the attack which often results in high-scoring games. I don't think this one on Wednesday will be any different. On average, both teams score in 71% of Brest's home and Saint-Étienne's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Brest vs Saint-Étienne Betting Tips
Brest vs Saint-Étienne Head to Head
Average stats between Brest and Saint-Étienne in most recent 10 outings in the France Ligue 1.
Brest vs Saint-Étienne Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Brest and Saint-Étienne across current season. Calculated from Brest's Home stats and Saint-Étienne's Away stats.
France Ligue 1 Form
- Coming into this game, Brest has picked up 13 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Brest has scored 11 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Brest has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 3 games.
- Brest will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- Brest has had no trouble finding the back of the net recently and has scored in the last 7 home games. They have failed to find the net in 0 home game this season.
- Momentum is really building for Brest as they have now gone 6 games without losing. They have won 4 of the last 5 games they have played.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 15 games for Brest ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Brest is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Saint-Étienne, having won 4 and drawn 1. They have scored 11 goals in those 5 games.
- In the last 5 matches for Brest, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 13 matches (87% of all matches) involving Brest has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Brest will score today, as they have netted in the last 15 games coming into this one and have scored 11 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Saint-Étienne has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Saint-Étienne has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Saint-Étienne has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Saint-Étienne will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Brest, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- In the last 5 matches for Saint-Étienne, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 12 matches (80% of all matches) involving Saint-Étienne has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Saint-Étienne will score today, as they have netted in the last 7 games coming into this one and have scored 8 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||29% / 17%||30 %||27 %|
|Draw %||33% / 33%||30 %||36 %|
|Loss %||38% / 50%||40 %||36 %|
|AVG Goals||2.81 / 2.33||2.90||2.73|
|Scored||1.24 / 0.67||1.30||1.18|
|Conceded||1.57 / 1.67||1.60||1.55|
|BTTS %||71% / 17%||50 %||91 %|
|BTTS Win||14% / 0%||0 %||27 %|
|BTTS Loss||24% / 0%||20 %||27 %|
|Scored in Both||14% / 17%||30 %||0 %|
|Scores %||86% / 33%||80 %||91 %|
|Clean Sheet %||14% / 33%||30 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||33% / 33%||40 %||27 %|
|Possession %||42% / 50%||45 %||40 %|
|Corners||4.62 / 6.50||5.50||3.82|
|Cards||1.62 / 1.83||1.70||1.55|
|Offsides||1.24 / 0.60||1.30||1.18|
|Fouls||10.71 / 9.00||10.80||10.64|
|Shots||12.33 / 16.83||13.30||11.45|
|Shots on Target||5.43 / 7.50||5.80||5.09|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||10% / 33%||9 %||11 %|
|Draw %||30% / 0%||36 %||22 %|
|Loss %||60% / 67%||55 %||67 %|
|AVG Goals||3.00 / 2.83||3.09||2.89|
|Scored||0.90 / 1.00||1.00||0.78|
|Conceded||2.10 / 1.83||2.09||2.11|
|BTTS %||65% / 33%||73 %||56 %|
|BTTS Win||5% / 17%||9 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||30% / 17%||27 %||33 %|
|Scored in Both||5% / 17%||0 %||11 %|
|Scores %||70% / 50%||73 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||5% / 17%||0 %||11 %|
|Frist Goal %||20% / 50%||18 %||22 %|
|Possession %||50% / 51%||50 %||50 %|
|Corners||5.45 / 4.33||6.00||4.78|
|Cards||2.45 / 1.50||1.36||3.78|
|Offsides||1.70 / 1.20||2.09||1.22|
|Fouls||11.65 / 10.60||10.00||13.67|
|Shots||12.70 / 9.83||14.18||10.89|
|Shots on Target||4.55 / 4.50||5.00||4.00|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Brest vs Saint-Étienne Odds
|HT 1||2.75||HT X||2.20||HT 2||3.40|
|Home Win Nil||4.00||Away Win Nil||5.50|
|Over 2.5||1.74||Under 2.5||2.08|
|BTTS Yes||1.63||BTTS NO||2.15|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.80||Under 9.5 Corners||2.03|