- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Aïn M'lila vs CS Constantine
- 17:45 ASO Chlef vs NA Hussein Dey Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 16:00 Slutsk vs Shakhtyor Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 18:00 Wadi Degla vs El Gounah EURO 2020
- 14:00 Sweden vs Slovakia
- 17:00 Croatia vs Czech Republic
- 20:00 England vs Scotland Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League
- 19:00 NSÍ vs B68 Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:00 HJK vs Ilves
- 16:30 Inter Turku vs SJK Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Grindavík vs Grótta Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 13:00 Kyzyl-Zhar vs Akzhayik
- 14:00 Shakhter Karagandy vs Taraz
- 15:00 Atyrau vs Astana
- 16:00 Ordabasy vs Aktobe Norway First Division
- 17:00 Raufoss vs Jerv
- 17:00 Sogndal vs Aalesund
- 17:00 Start vs Ullensaker - Kisa IL
- 19:00 Fredrikstad vs HamKam Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 19:45 Dundalk vs Longford Town
- 19:45 Waterford vs Shamrock Rovers
- 19:45 St Patrick's Athl. vs Sligo Rovers
- 19:45 Bohemians vs Drogheda United
- 20:00 Finn Harps vs Derry City Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Zulia vs Estudiantes Mérida
Brest will welcome PSG to Stade Francis-Le Blé for a matchday 38 fixture in France Ligue 1. The last meeting on 6th March 2021 ended in a PSG 3-0 win. Both sides have met nine times in the most recent seasons. Brest has won 0 matches, and PSG triumphed in 8. Recent outings average 2.89 goals, while both teams score 44% of the time.
Brest's latest fixture against Montpellier ended in an away 0-0 draw. They were very dangerous in front positions, so one point was the least they deserved.
PSG's recent game against Reims ended in a home 4-0 win. Les Rouge-et-Bleu dominated the game and deserved the win. PSG had good chances in both halves and scored in the 13rd, 24th, 68th and 89th minute.
Since the start of the season, Brest is more dominant at home. They have eight wins out of 19 games on home soil. Although Brest is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 16% home clean sheets.
PSG has picked up 16 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. PSG has collected 2.21 points on average per away game, compared to 2.11 at home.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. Brest has won just 42% of home games. On average they score 1.68 goals and concede 1.74 per game. PSG won their previous away game and I expect more of the same. Their away record looks impressive.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Brest wins on average 1.47 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against PSG. My prediction is PSG to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 3.25 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 64% of Brest's home and PSG's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both sides are dangerous going forward. Brest has scored in 84% of home games. PSG is a decent match and has scored in all away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Brest vs PSG Betting Tips
Brest vs PSG Head to Head
Average stats between Brest and PSG in most recent 9 outings in the France Ligue 1.
Brest vs PSG Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Brest and PSG across current season. Calculated from Brest's Home stats and PSG's Away stats.
France Ligue 1 Form
- Coming into this game, Brest has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Brest has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Brest recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- In the last 5 matches for Brest, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 23 matches (61% of all matches) involving Brest has seen BTTS landing.
- Brest will need to improve their attack if they're to get anything out of this game. They have not scored in the last 2 matches. During the last five games they have scored 5 times and overall this season they have scored 1.32 goals per game.
- Coming into this game, PSG has picked up 13 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. PSG has scored 12 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from PSG away from home, where they are currently unbeaten in 8 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Scoring is not an issue for PSG when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 11 games they have played on the road. Can Brest stop this run?
- Momentum is really building for PSG as they have now gone 7 games without losing. They have won 4 of the last 5 games they have played.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 7 games for PSG ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- PSG is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Brest, having won 4 and drawn 1. They have scored 12 goals in those 5 games.
- In the last 5 matches for PSG, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 14 matches (37% of all matches) involving PSG has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that PSG will score today, as they have netted in the last 7 games coming into this one and have scored 12 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||29% / 17%||42 %||16 %|
|Draw %||21% / 33%||21 %||21 %|
|Loss %||50% / 50%||37 %||63 %|
|AVG Goals||3.05 / 2.83||3.42||2.68|
|Scored||1.32 / 1.00||1.68||0.95|
|Conceded||1.74 / 1.83||1.74||1.74|
|BTTS %||61% / 67%||74 %||47 %|
|BTTS Win||18% / 17%||32 %||5 %|
|BTTS Loss||28% / 33%||26 %||32 %|
|Scored in Both||18% / 0%||21 %||16 %|
|Scores %||71% / 67%||84 %||58 %|
|Clean Sheet %||18% / 17%||16 %||21 %|
|Frist Goal %||42% / 33%||53 %||32 %|
|Possession %||49% / 49%||49 %||49 %|
|Corners||4.74 / 5.00||5.32||4.16|
|Cards||1.79 / 1.67||1.89||1.68|
|Offsides||1.58 / 0.83||1.47||1.68|
|Fouls||12.74 / 11.00||12.26||13.21|
|Shots||12.76 / 13.17||13.89||11.63|
|Shots on Target||5.08 / 6.83||5.84||4.32|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||68% / 50%||68 %||68 %|
|Draw %||11% / 33%||5 %||16 %|
|Loss %||21% / 17%||26 %||16 %|
|AVG Goals||3.00 / 2.67||3.05||2.95|
|Scored||2.26 / 1.83||2.32||2.21|
|Conceded||0.74 / 0.83||0.74||0.74|
|BTTS %||37% / 33%||32 %||42 %|
|BTTS Win||21% / 0%||21 %||21 %|
|BTTS Loss||8% / 0%||5 %||11 %|
|Scored in Both||53% / 67%||53 %||53 %|
|Scores %||84% / 83%||79 %||89 %|
|Clean Sheet %||50% / 50%||47 %||53 %|
|Frist Goal %||74% / 83%||68 %||79 %|
|Possession %||63% / 59%||64 %||63 %|
|Corners||5.74 / 6.00||6.53||4.95|
|Cards||2.29 / 2.33||2.47||2.11|
|Offsides||1.71 / 1.00||1.68||1.74|
|Fouls||12.08 / 10.83||12.84||11.32|
|Shots||15.68 / 16.17||16.68||14.68|
|Shots on Target||6.45 / 5.17||7.16||5.74|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Brest vs PSG Odds
|HT 1||7.70||HT X||3.06||HT 2||1.62|
|Home Win Nil||15.00||Away Win Nil||2.35|
|Over 2.5||1.26||Under 2.5||3.75|
|BTTS Yes||1.57||BTTS NO||2.25|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.88||Under 9.5 Corners||1.95|