On 17th January 2021, Brest and Rennes go head to head in the France Ligue 1 at the Stade Francis-Le Blé (Brest). The last meeting on 31st October 2020 ended with the following result: Rennes 2 - 1 Brest.
Both sides have met 10 times in the most recent seasons based on the data that we have of them. Out of 10 previous encounters, Brest have won 1 matches, Rennes triumphed in 4, while 5 matches have ended in a draw. Recent outings between Brest and Rennes average 2.1 goals while BTTS lands 50% of the time.
So far this season in the France Ligue 1, Brest have averaged 1.9 Points Per Game at home fixtures and Rennes average 1.9 Points Per Game at away fixtures.
- Coming into this game, Brest has picked up 3 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Brest has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Rennes's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Brest from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 6 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 1 home matches this season.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Brest recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Brest has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 12/21 games for Brest this season.
- Coming into this game, Rennes has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Rennes has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Rennes away from home, where they are currently unbeaten in 5 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Rennes will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Brest, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Rennes recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Rennes has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 12/21 games for Rennes this season.
Brest vs Rennes Head to Head
Average stats between Brest and Rennes in most recent 10 outings in the France Ligue 1.
Brest vs Rennes Statistics
Average stats between Brest and Rennes across current season.
* Calculated from Brest's Home stats and Rennes's Away stats.
France Ligue 1 League Table
Brest vs Rennes Odds
Upcoming Predictions for Today
More tips coming soon.