- Argentina Primera División
- 18:30 Platense vs Rosario Central
- 20:45 Unión Santa Fe vs Racing Club
- 23:00 Patronato vs Defensa y Justicia Bolivia LFPB
- 20:00 Real Potosí vs Oriente Petrolero
- 22:15 Royal Pari vs The Strongest Brazil Serie B
- 23:00 Londrina vs Goiás Bulgaria First League
- 13:00 Lokomotiv Plovdiv vs OFK Pirin Chile Primera División
- 22:30 Audax Italiano vs Ñublense England Championship
- 19:45 Bristol City vs Nottingham Forest
- 19:45 Derby County vs Luton Town
- 19:45 Queens Park Rangers vs Blackburn Rovers
- 19:45 Sheffield United vs Millwall England EFL League One
- 19:45 Cambridge United vs Sheffield Wednesday
- 19:45 Cheltenham Town vs Morecambe
- 19:45 Crewe Alexandra vs Sunderland
- 19:45 Fleetwood Town vs Burton Albion
- 19:45 Gillingham vs Doncaster Rovers
- 19:45 Oxford United vs Shrewsbury Town
- 19:45 Portsmouth vs Ipswich Town
- 19:45 Wigan Athletic vs Milton Keynes Dons England EFL League Two
- 19:45 Barrow vs Scunthorpe United
- 19:45 Colchester United vs Bristol Rovers
- 19:45 Harrogate Town vs Tranmere Rovers
- 19:45 Leyton Orient vs Forest Green Rovers
- 19:45 Mansfield Town vs Port Vale
- 19:45 Newport County vs Carlisle United
- 19:45 Northampton Town vs Stevenage
- 19:45 Oldham Athletic vs Walsall
- 19:45 Salford City vs Rochdale
- 19:45 Sutton United vs Swindon Town Europe UEFA Champions League
- 17:45 Club Brugge vs Manchester City
- 17:45 Beşiktaş vs Sporting CP
- 20:00 PSG vs RB Leipzig
- 20:00 Atlético Madrid vs Liverpool
- 20:00 Porto vs AC Milan
- 20:00 Ajax vs Borussia Dortmund
- 20:00 Shakhtar Donetsk vs Real Madrid
- 20:00 Inter Milan vs Sheriff Europe UEFA Europa League
- 15:30 Celtic vs Ferencváros Mexico Liga MX
- 23:00 Querétaro vs Monterrey Morocco Botola Pro
- 20:30 Ittihad Tanger vs FAR Rabat South Africa Premier Soccer League
- 16:30 TS Galaxy vs AmaZulu Spain Segunda División
- 18:00 FC Cartagena vs Sporting Gijón
- 20:00 CD Tenerife vs SD Eibar Sweden Superettan
- 18:00 Falkenberg vs Helsingborg
- 18:00 Landskrona vs Jönköpings Södra
Laval will welcome Châteauroux to for a matchday 9 fixture in France National. The last meeting on 17th April 2015 ended in a Laval 1-0 win. Both sides have met six times in the most recent seasons. Laval has won 2 matches, and Châteauroux failed to win on every occasion. Recent outings average 2.67 goals, while both teams score 83% of the time.
Laval's latest fixture against Créteil ended in an away 1-0 win. Laval was very dangerous in attack, having attempted five shots on target. Laval set the tone early and scored in the 39 minute.
Châteauroux's recent game against Sedan ended in a home 1-1 draw. They had more ball possession and goal-scoring opportunities but it wasn't enough to win three points. Châteauroux put in a decent first-half display and scored in the 25th minute.
So far, Laval plays better on the road than at home. They win 2.00 points per away game on average compared to 1.40 points at home. Although Laval is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 20% home clean sheets.
Châteauroux has picked up 8 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Châteauroux wins 1.00 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Châteauroux kept a clean sheet in just 0% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Laval or Draw.
Still, I expect a close game and don't think that we will see a lot of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.29 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 54% of Laval's home and Châteauroux's away games. My prediction is Under 2.5 Goals.
Laval vs Châteauroux Betting Tips
Laval vs Châteauroux Head to Head
Average stats between Laval and Châteauroux in most recent 6 outings in the France National.
Laval vs Châteauroux Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Laval and Châteauroux across current season. Calculated from Laval's Home stats and Châteauroux's Away stats.
France National Form
- Coming into this game, Laval has picked up 13 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Laval has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Laval has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 3 games.
- Momentum is really building for Laval as they have now gone 6 games without losing. They have won 4 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Laval is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Châteauroux, having won 4 and drawn 1. They have scored 8 goals in those 5 games.
- In the last 5 matches for Laval, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 4 matches (50% of all matches) involving Laval has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Laval will score today, as they have netted in the last 5 games coming into this one and have scored 8 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Châteauroux has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Châteauroux has scored 3 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Châteauroux will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Laval, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 1 and drawn 3
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Châteauroux recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Châteauroux has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 4/8 games for Châteauroux this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||50% / 33%||40 %||60 %|
|Draw %||20% / 33%||20 %||20 %|
|Loss %||30% / 33%||40 %||20 %|
|AVG Goals||2.00 / 3.00||2.40||1.60|
|Scored||1.10 / 1.67||1.20||1.00|
|Conceded||0.90 / 1.33||1.20||0.60|
|BTTS %||50% / 83%||80 %||20 %|
|BTTS Win||20% / 33%||40 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||20% / 33%||40 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||10% / 33%||0 %||20 %|
|Scores %||80% / 83%||80 %||80 %|
|Clean Sheet %||40% / 17%||20 %||60 %|
|Frist Goal %||60% / 67%||40 %||80 %|
|Possession %||51% / 37%||50 %||51 %|
|Corners||5.90 / 2.00||6.00||5.80|
|Cards||2.00 / 0.00||2.00||0.00|
|Offsides||0.00 / 0.00||0.00||0.00|
|Fouls||0.00 / 0.00||0.00||0.00|
|Shots||10.20 / 6.00||11.80||8.60|
|Shots on Target||4.70 / 2.00||4.20||5.20|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||40% / 0%||50 %||25 %|
|Draw %||30% / 17%||33 %||25 %|
|Loss %||30% / 83%||17 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||2.00 / 3.50||1.67||2.50|
|Scored||1.00 / 1.00||1.00||1.00|
|Conceded||1.00 / 2.50||0.67||1.50|
|BTTS %||50% / 50%||33 %||75 %|
|BTTS Win||20% / 0%||17 %||25 %|
|BTTS Loss||10% / 33%||0 %||25 %|
|Scored in Both||30% / 17%||33 %||25 %|
|Scores %||70% / 50%||67 %||75 %|
|Clean Sheet %||30% / 0%||50 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||50% / 17%||67 %||25 %|
|Possession %||56% / 43%||58 %||54 %|
|Corners||6.30 / 3.80||7.50||4.50|
|Cards||0.00 / 2.20||0.00||0.00|
|Offsides||0.00 / 1.60||0.00||0.00|
|Fouls||0.00 / 14.80||0.00||0.00|
|Shots||14.60 / 8.40||16.33||12.00|
|Shots on Target||6.30 / 3.20||6.67||5.75|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Laval vs Châteauroux Odds
|HT 1||3.10||HT X||2.00||HT 2||3.50|
|Home Win Nil||3.80||Away Win Nil||5.00|
|Over 2.5||2.25||Under 2.5||1.57|
|BTTS Yes||1.95||BTTS NO||1.75|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.50||Under 9.5 Corners||1.49|