- Bolivia LFPB
- 20:00 Guabirá vs San José Brazil Serie B
- 23:00 Sampaio Corrêa vs Brusque England EFL League One
- 19:45 Crewe Alexandra vs Morecambe
- 19:45 Gillingham vs Charlton Athletic
- 19:45 Portsmouth vs Plymouth Argyle England EFL League Two
- 19:45 Crawley Town vs Harrogate Town England National League
- 19:45 Dover Athletic vs Solihull Moors France Ligue 2
- 19:00 Ajaccio vs Niort
- 19:00 Amiens SC vs Pau
- 19:00 Auxerre vs Rodez
- 19:00 Caen vs Dijon
- 19:00 Dunkerque vs Toulouse
- 19:00 Grenoble Foot 38 vs Nancy
- 19:00 Guingamp vs Sochaux
- 19:00 Le Havre vs Quevilly Rouen
- 19:00 Paris vs Nîmes
- 19:00 Valenciennes vs Bastia Italy Serie A
- 19:45 Atalanta vs Sassuolo
- 19:45 Fiorentina vs Inter Milan Italy Serie B
- 19:30 Crotone vs Lecce
- 19:30 Pisa vs Monza
- 19:30 Pordenone vs Reggina
- 19:30 SPAL vs Vicenza
- 19:30 Cosenza vs Como Netherlands Eredivisie
- 20:00 RKC Waalwijk vs Willem II Spain La Liga
- 21:00 Athletic Club Bilbao vs Rayo Vallecano Switzerland Challenge League
- 19:30 Aarau vs Wil Switzerland Super League
- 19:30 Zürich vs Servette
Caen will welcome Pau to Stade Michel d'Ornano for a matchday 7 fixture in France Ligue 2. The last meeting on 3rd April 2021 ended in a 1-1 draw. Both sides have met two times in the most recent seasons. Caen has won 0 matches, and Pau triumphed in 1. Recent outings average 1.50 goals, while both teams score 50% of the time.
Caen's latest fixture against Nîmes ended in an away 0-0 draw. They were not spectacular, so this result seems fair.
Pau's recent game against Dijon ended in a home 2-0 win. Although Pau didn't match their opponent's intensity and quality while on possession, it was still enough. Pau had good chances in both halves and scored in the 45th and 82nd minute.
Since the start of the season, Caen is more dominant at home. They have two wins out of 4 games on home soil. Caen's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 50% of home games.
Pau has picked up 11 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Pau wins 1.33 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. It is clear that their strikers will have to step up in the following games. Pau failed to score in 67% of away games this campaign.
Caen vs Pau Betting Tips
Caen vs Pau Head to Head
Average stats between Caen and Pau in most recent 2 outings in the France Ligue 2.
Caen vs Pau Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Caen and Pau across current season. Calculated from Caen's Home stats and Pau's Away stats.
France Ligue 2 Form
- Coming into this game, Caen has picked up 2 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Caen has scored 2 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Can Caen turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 2 draws and 3 defeats.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Caen recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Caen has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 0 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 3/9 games for Caen this season.
- Coming into this game, Pau has picked up 11 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Pau has scored 9 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Pau has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 3 games.
- Momentum is really building for Pau as they have now gone 6 games without losing. They have won 3 of the last 5 games they have played.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 5 games for Pau ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Pau is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Caen, having won 3 and drawn 2. They have scored 9 goals in those 5 games.
- In the last 5 matches for Pau, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 4 matches (44% of all matches) involving Pau has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Pau will score today, as they have netted in the last 5 games coming into this one and have scored 9 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||38% / 17%||50 %||25 %|
|Draw %||25% / 33%||0 %||50 %|
|Loss %||38% / 50%||50 %||25 %|
|AVG Goals||2.00 / 3.17||2.75||1.25|
|Scored||1.13 / 1.33||1.75||0.50|
|Conceded||0.88 / 1.83||1.00||0.75|
|BTTS %||38% / 83%||50 %||25 %|
|BTTS Win||0% / 17%||0 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||25% / 33%||50 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||13% / 17%||25 %||0 %|
|Scores %||75% / 83%||100 %||50 %|
|Clean Sheet %||50% / 0%||50 %||50 %|
|Frist Goal %||50% / 33%||75 %||25 %|
|Possession %||48% / 49%||48 %||48 %|
|Corners||3.38 / 3.67||3.75||3.00|
|Cards||1.63 / 2.00||1.00||2.25|
|Offsides||1.38 / 0.80||1.00||1.75|
|Fouls||14.38 / 12.80||14.25||14.50|
|Shots||10.63 / 8.00||13.25||8.00|
|Shots on Target||4.38 / 3.67||6.25||2.50|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||50% / 0%||60 %||33 %|
|Draw %||25% / 17%||20 %||33 %|
|Loss %||25% / 83%||20 %||33 %|
|AVG Goals||1.75 / 2.33||2.00||1.33|
|Scored||1.13 / 0.33||1.40||0.67|
|Conceded||0.63 / 2.00||0.60||0.67|
|BTTS %||38% / 33%||40 %||33 %|
|BTTS Win||25% / 0%||20 %||33 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 33%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||50% / 0%||60 %||33 %|
|Scores %||62% / 33%||80 %||33 %|
|Clean Sheet %||38% / 17%||40 %||33 %|
|Frist Goal %||50% / 0%||80 %||0 %|
|Possession %||47% / 42%||44 %||51 %|
|Corners||4.38 / 2.83||4.20||4.67|
|Cards||2.00 / 2.00||2.00||2.00|
|Offsides||2.38 / 3.00||3.20||1.00|
|Fouls||13.88 / 13.20||14.20||13.33|
|Shots||9.13 / 7.00||10.20||7.33|
|Shots on Target||4.38 / 2.67||5.80||2.00|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Caen vs Pau Odds
|HT 1||3.00||HT X||1.95||HT 2||4.33|
|Home Win Nil||3.70||Away Win Nil||5.75|
|Over 2.5||2.39||Under 2.5||1.51|
|BTTS Yes||2.10||BTTS NO||1.69|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.28||Under 9.5 Corners||1.58|