- Morocco Botola Pro
- 23:00 Raja Casablanca vs FUS Rabat
Rennes will welcome Dijon to Roazhon Park for a matchday 34 fixture in France Ligue 1. The last meeting on 16th October 2020 ended in a 1-1 draw. Both sides have met ten times in the most recent seasons. Rennes has won 3 matches, and Dijon triumphed in 4. Recent outings average 3.50 goals, while both teams score 70% of the time.
Rennes's latest fixture against Angers SCO ended in an away 3-0 win. Rennes was very dangerous in attack, having attempted four shots on target. Rennes was much better than Angers SCO in the second half and scored in the 45+1, 63rd and 90+1 minute.
Dijon's recent game against Nice ended in a home 2-0 win. Although Les Rouges didn't match their opponent's intensity and quality while on possession, it was still enough. Dijon pushed forward in the second half and scored in the 49th and 77th minute.
Since the start of the season, Rennes is more dominant at home. They have eight wins out of 18 games on home soil. Although Rennes is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 17% home clean sheets.
Dijon has picked up 3 points from the previous six league games. Dijon don't feel the pressure of playing away. So far, they earn an average of 0.50 points per game, both home and away. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Dijon kept a clean sheet in just 6% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Rennes is currently unbeaten at home in four games. Since the start of the season, they have just six home defeats.
Les Rouges failed to win in ten consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Sunday and win against Rennes. Furthermore, they are in really bad away form, having lost nine consecutive games on the road.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Rennes wins on average 1.56 points per home game, compared to 0.50 points per away game for Dijon. My prediction is Rennes to win.
Rennes vs Dijon Betting Tips
Rennes vs Dijon Head to Head
Average stats between Rennes and Dijon in most recent 10 outings in the France Ligue 1.
Rennes vs Dijon Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Rennes and Dijon across current season. Calculated from Rennes's Home stats and Dijon's Away stats.
France Ligue 1 Form
- Coming into this game, Rennes has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Rennes has scored 10 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Rennes has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 4 games.
- Dijon's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Rennes from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 5 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 4 home matches this season.
- Rennes will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Dijon, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Rennes has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 19/36 games for Rennes this season.
- Coming into this game, Dijon has picked up 3 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Dijon has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 6 games for Dijon ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Dijon recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Dijon has fired blanks in 20 games this season. That's 56% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 4 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Dijon has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 15/36 games for Dijon this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||42% / 50%||44 %||39 %|
|Draw %||28% / 33%||22 %||33 %|
|Loss %||31% / 17%||33 %||28 %|
|AVG Goals||2.42 / 2.83||2.50||2.33|
|Scored||1.36 / 2.00||1.33||1.39|
|Conceded||1.06 / 0.83||1.17||0.94|
|BTTS %||53% / 50%||61 %||44 %|
|BTTS Win||22% / 17%||28 %||17 %|
|BTTS Loss||8% / 0%||11 %||6 %|
|Scored in Both||25% / 33%||17 %||33 %|
|Scores %||72% / 83%||78 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||25% / 33%||17 %||33 %|
|Frist Goal %||39% / 33%||39 %||39 %|
|Possession %||59% / 59%||62 %||56 %|
|Corners||5.28 / 5.67||6.22||4.33|
|Cards||2.36 / 3.67||2.44||2.28|
|Offsides||0.94 / 2.33||1.22||0.67|
|Fouls||12.78 / 11.67||13.39||12.17|
|Shots||14.36 / 16.83||15.44||13.28|
|Shots on Target||5.03 / 7.17||5.39||4.67|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||8% / 17%||6 %||11 %|
|Draw %||25% / 0%||33 %||17 %|
|Loss %||67% / 83%||61 %||72 %|
|AVG Goals||2.58 / 3.67||1.94||3.22|
|Scored||0.67 / 0.67||0.44||0.89|
|Conceded||1.92 / 3.00||1.50||2.33|
|BTTS %||42% / 33%||28 %||56 %|
|BTTS Win||6% / 0%||0 %||11 %|
|BTTS Loss||22% / 33%||11 %||33 %|
|Scored in Both||8% / 0%||6 %||11 %|
|Scores %||44% / 50%||33 %||56 %|
|Clean Sheet %||14% / 17%||22 %||6 %|
|Frist Goal %||19% / 33%||11 %||28 %|
|Possession %||47% / 40%||46 %||48 %|
|Corners||3.89 / 3.00||3.94||3.83|
|Cards||2.31 / 2.00||2.44||2.17|
|Offsides||1.50 / 1.83||1.83||1.17|
|Fouls||13.25 / 10.17||14.28||12.22|
|Shots||10.09 / 6.83||10.61||9.53|
|Shots on Target||3.17 / 3.17||3.28||3.06|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Rennes vs Dijon Odds
|HT 1||1.83||HT X||2.47||HT 2||8.00|
|Home Win Nil||1.95||Away Win Nil||10.25|
|Over 2.5||1.69||Under 2.5||2.15|
|BTTS Yes||2.10||BTTS NO||1.67|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.08||Under 9.5 Corners||1.75|