- England Championship
- 20:45 Fulham vs Birmingham City
- 20:45 Preston North End vs Sheffield United England EFL League One
- 20:45 Morecambe vs Wigan Athletic
- 20:45 Cambridge United vs Doncaster Rovers England EFL League Two
- 20:45 Port Vale vs Salford City
- 20:45 Stevenage vs Crawley Town England National League
- 20:45 Stockport County vs Eastleigh England Premier League
- 21:00 Brighton & Hove Albion vs Chelsea India Indian Super League
- 14:00 NorthEast United vs Odisha FC Indonesia Liga 1
- 12:15 Borneo vs Persib Malta Maltese Premier League
- 17:00 Sliema Wanderers vs Gzira United Portugal LigaPro
- 21:15 Sporting Covilhã vs CD Feirense Scotland Premiership
- 20:45 Aberdeen vs Rangers
- 20:45 Dundee United vs St. Mirren
- 20:45 Hearts vs St. Johnstone
- 20:45 Livingston vs Dundee
- 20:45 Ross County vs Motherwell Spain La Liga
- 20:00 Real Betis vs Deportivo Alavés Turkey Süper Lig
- 14:00 Gazişehir Gaziantep vs Yeni Malatyaspor
- 17:00 Fatih Karagümrük vs Beşiktaş
- 17:00 Konyaspor vs Adana Demirspor
Rennes will welcome Lille to Roazhon Park for a matchday 16 fixture in France Ligue 1. The last meeting on 24th January 2021 ended in a Lille 1-0 win. Both sides have met twenty-five times in the most recent seasons. Rennes has won 7 matches, and Lille triumphed in 8. Recent outings average 2.16 goals, while both teams score 56% of the time.
Rennes's latest fixture against Lorient ended in an away 2-0 win. Rennes was very dangerous in attack, having attempted six shots on target. Rennes was much better than Lorient in the second half and scored in the 75th and 78th minute.
Lille's recent game against Nantes ended in a home 1-1 draw. They had more ball possession and goal-scoring opportunities but it wasn't enough to win three points. Lille put in a decent first-half display and scored in the 9th minute.
Since the start of the season, Rennes is more dominant at home. They have seven wins out of 11 games on home soil. Les rouges et noirs's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 55% of home games.
Lille has picked up 12 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Lille wins 1.18 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Lille kept a clean sheet in just 0% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Draw or Lille.
Both sides are dangerous going forward. Rennes has scored in 91% of home games. Lille is a decent match and has scored in all away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Rennes vs Lille Betting Tips
Rennes vs Lille Head to Head
Average stats between Rennes and Lille in most recent 25 outings in the France Ligue 1.
Rennes vs Lille Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Rennes and Lille across current season. Calculated from Rennes's Home stats and Lille's Away stats.
France Ligue 1 Form
- Coming into this game, Rennes has picked up 13 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Rennes has scored 11 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Rennes is in great form, and the home fans will be loving it. They have won the last 5 games that they have played at home.
- Lille's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Rennes from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 5 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 1 home matches this season.
- Momentum is really building for Rennes as they have now gone 9 games without losing. They have won 4 of the last 5 games they have played.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 4 games for Rennes ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Rennes has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 3 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 7 occasions.
- Rennes is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Lille, having won 4 and drawn 1. They have scored 11 goals in those 5 games.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Rennes has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 4 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 5/15 games for Rennes this season.
- It's likely that Rennes will score today, as they have netted in the last 9 games coming into this one and have scored 11 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Lille has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 5 of those games. Lille has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Lille has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 5 games for Lille ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Lille will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Rennes, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 0 and drawn 4
- The last 5 games for Lille has each seen both teams scoring. Will they improve their defence, or will we see more of the same here? This season Lille has seen a total of 11/15 fixtures end with both teams scoring. That's 73% of all matches played.
- It's likely that Lille will score today, as they have netted in the last 5 games coming into this one and have scored 6 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||48% / 33%||64 %||30 %|
|Draw %||19% / 17%||9 %||30 %|
|Loss %||33% / 50%||27 %||40 %|
|AVG Goals||2.81 / 2.67||3.00||2.60|
|Scored||1.90 / 1.67||2.27||1.50|
|Conceded||0.90 / 1.00||0.73||1.10|
|BTTS %||38% / 50%||36 %||40 %|
|BTTS Win||5% / 0%||9 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||14% / 33%||18 %||10 %|
|Scored in Both||28% / 17%||36 %||20 %|
|Scores %||81% / 83%||91 %||70 %|
|Clean Sheet %||43% / 33%||55 %||30 %|
|Frist Goal %||71% / 67%||73 %||70 %|
|Possession %||56% / 59%||59 %||53 %|
|Corners||6.19 / 6.00||6.45||5.90|
|Cards||1.48 / 0.67||1.27||1.70|
|Offsides||1.62 / 1.00||1.55||1.70|
|Fouls||10.86 / 7.00||10.09||11.70|
|Shots||15.81 / 13.83||17.36||14.10|
|Shots on Target||6.14 / 5.17||6.09||6.20|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||35% / 50%||44 %||27 %|
|Draw %||40% / 50%||44 %||36 %|
|Loss %||25% / 0%||11 %||36 %|
|AVG Goals||2.70 / 3.17||2.33||3.00|
|Scored||1.35 / 2.00||1.22||1.45|
|Conceded||1.35 / 1.17||1.11||1.55|
|BTTS %||75% / 83%||67 %||82 %|
|BTTS Win||30% / 50%||33 %||27 %|
|BTTS Loss||10% / 0%||0 %||18 %|
|Scored in Both||25% / 33%||22 %||27 %|
|Scores %||80% / 83%||78 %||82 %|
|Clean Sheet %||10% / 17%||22 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||60% / 67%||56 %||64 %|
|Possession %||49% / 45%||51 %||48 %|
|Corners||5.20 / 3.00||5.67||4.82|
|Cards||2.80 / 2.50||2.33||3.18|
|Offsides||2.55 / 2.83||2.89||2.27|
|Fouls||11.05 / 7.00||11.44||10.73|
|Shots||12.65 / 10.50||13.44||12.00|
|Shots on Target||5.45 / 4.83||5.22||5.64|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Rennes vs Lille Odds
|HT 1||2.80||HT X||2.10||HT 2||3.60|
|Home Win Nil||3.40||Away Win Nil||5.50|
|Over 2.5||2.00||Under 2.5||1.79|
|BTTS Yes||1.80||BTTS NO||1.90|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.00||Under 9.5 Corners||1.73|