Stockport County will welcome Woking to Edgeley Park for a matchday 45 fixture in England National League. The last meeting on 30th January 2021 ended in a Stockport County 4-1 win. Both sides have met six times in the most recent seasons. Stockport County has won 1 match, and Woking triumphed in 4. Recent outings average 3.50 goals, while both teams score 83% of the time.
Woking's previous game in the competition versus Solihull Moors ended in an away 2-1 loss. The Cards had plenty of time to pass around and make quality forward runs. However, the final result was not what they wish for before the game started. Woking was not convincing in the first-half and scored in the 79th minute.
So far, Stockport County plays better on the road than at home. They win 2.00 points per away game on average compared to 1.59 points at home. The Hatters's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 45% of home games.
Woking has picked up 1 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Woking wins 0.57 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Woking kept a clean sheet in just 19% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. County lost the previous game at home but still have a lot of advantage over their opponent. They have won 36% of home games which gives them plenty of confidence for the upcoming fixture.
The Cardinals failed to win in eight consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Saturday and win against County.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Stockport County wins on average 1.59 points per home game, compared to 0.57 points per away game for Woking. My prediction is Stockport County to win.
Stockport County vs Woking Betting Tips
Stockport County vs Woking Head to Head
Average stats between Stockport County and Woking in most recent 6 outings in the England National League.
Stockport County vs Woking Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Stockport County and Woking across current season. Calculated from Stockport County's Home stats and Woking's Away stats.
England National League Form
- Coming into this game, Stockport County has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Stockport County has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Stockport County will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Woking, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 1 and drawn 3
- In the last 5 matches for Stockport County, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 17 matches (40% of all matches) involving Stockport County has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Woking has picked up 1 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 5 of those games. Woking has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 7 games for Woking ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Can Woking turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 1 draws and 4 defeats.
- Woking has fired blanks in 18 games this season. That's 43% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 7 goals.
- The last 5 games for Woking has each seen both teams scoring. Will they improve their defence, or will we see more of the same here? This season Woking has seen a total of 18/42 fixtures end with both teams scoring. That's 43% of all matches played.
- It's likely that Woking will score today, as they have netted in the last 7 games coming into this one and have scored 7 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||49% / 33%||36 %||62 %|
|Draw %||33% / 33%||50 %||14 %|
|Loss %||19% / 33%||14 %||24 %|
|AVG Goals||2.37 / 2.33||2.18||2.57|
|Scored||1.60 / 1.33||1.41||1.81|
|Conceded||0.77 / 1.00||0.77||0.76|
|BTTS %||40% / 50%||45 %||33 %|
|BTTS Win||16% / 0%||9 %||24 %|
|BTTS Loss||2% / 17%||5 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||37% / 17%||32 %||43 %|
|Scores %||72% / 83%||73 %||71 %|
|Clean Sheet %||44% / 33%||45 %||43 %|
|Frist Goal %||56% / 67%||55 %||57 %|
|Possession %||54% / 50%||54 %||54 %|
|Corners||6.95 / 6.67||6.95||6.95|
|Cards||1.40 / 0.40||1.33||1.48|
|Offsides||1.40 / 1.40||1.10||1.71|
|Fouls||10.17 / 6.80||9.86||10.48|
|Shots||10.81 / 8.67||10.41||11.24|
|Shots on Target||5.49 / 4.17||5.36||5.62|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||19% / 17%||24 %||14 %|
|Draw %||21% / 50%||29 %||14 %|
|Loss %||60% / 33%||48 %||71 %|
|AVG Goals||2.64 / 2.17||3.00||2.29|
|Scored||1.00 / 0.83||1.29||0.71|
|Conceded||1.64 / 1.33||1.71||1.57|
|BTTS %||43% / 50%||48 %||38 %|
|BTTS Win||5% / 0%||10 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||28% / 17%||28 %||28 %|
|Scored in Both||19% / 0%||28 %||10 %|
|Scores %||57% / 67%||62 %||52 %|
|Clean Sheet %||26% / 33%||33 %||19 %|
|Frist Goal %||26% / 17%||33 %||19 %|
|Possession %||47% / 46%||47 %||47 %|
|Corners||4.67 / 4.67||4.48||4.86|
|Cards||2.36 / 2.00||2.43||2.29|
|Offsides||1.50 / 2.50||1.38||1.62|
|Fouls||12.76 / 15.25||12.76||12.76|
|Shots||9.45 / 10.67||10.14||8.76|
|Shots on Target||4.52 / 5.00||4.76||4.29|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Stockport County vs Woking Odds
|HT 1||1.57||HT X||2.88||HT 2||10.00|
|Home Win Nil||1.69||Away Win Nil||12.00|
|Over 2.5||1.50||Under 2.5||2.30|
|BTTS Yes||2.35||BTTS NO||1.49|
|Over 9.5 Corners||0.00||Under 9.5 Corners||0.00|