- Albania Superliga
- 18:45 Partizani Tirana vs Vllaznia Shkodër Argentina Primera División
- 17:30 Unión Santa Fe vs Patronato
- 19:45 San Lorenzo vs Defensa y Justicia
- 22:00 Independiente vs Godoy Cruz Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 18:30 Shakhtyor vs Neman Grodno Bosnia and Herzegovina Premier League of Bosnia
- 20:00 Zrinjski vs Sloboda Tuzla Brazil Serie A
- 20:00 Fluminense vs Bragantino
- 20:00 Internacional vs Bahia
- 20:00 Juventude vs Santos
- 22:15 Sport Recife vs Fortaleza
- 22:15 Atlético PR vs Grêmio Brazil Serie B
- 22:15 Botafogo vs Sampaio Corrêa
- 22:15 Ponte Preta vs Brasil de Pelotas Bulgaria First League
- 17:15 Ludogorets vs Botev Vratsa Colombia Categoria Primera A
- 20:00 Patriotas Boyacá vs Deportes Tolima
- 22:00 Jaguares de Córdoba vs Millonarios Croatia Prva HNL
- 18:05 Hajduk Split vs Lokomotiva Zagreb Cyprus First Division
- 17:00 Omonia Nicosia vs Paphos
- 17:00 AEL vs Apollon Denmark Superliga
- 17:00 Brøndby vs AaB
- 19:00 Vejle vs Silkeborg Ecuador Primera Categoría Serie A
- 20:00 Deportivo Cuenca vs CD Olmedo Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:30 KuPS vs HIFK
- 16:30 SJK vs Lahti
- 16:30 Ilves vs Honka
- 16:30 HJK vs Inter Turku
- 16:30 Mariehamn vs KTP
- 16:30 Oulu vs Haka France Ligue 1
- 19:45 Olympique Marseille vs Lens Germany Bundesliga
- 16:30 Freiburg vs Augsburg Greece Super League
- 18:30 PAOK vs AEK Athens Israel Israeli Premier League
- 17:00 Maccabi Netanya vs Hapoel Hadera
- 17:30 Ashdod vs Beitar Jerusalem
- 18:15 Maccabi Haifa vs Maccabi Petah Tikva Israel Liga Leumit
- 17:00 Hapoel Acre vs Sektzia Nes Tziona
- 17:00 Hapoel Rishon LeZion vs Hapoel Kfar Saba Italy Serie A
- 17:00 Lazio vs Roma
- 19:45 Napoli vs Cagliari Italy Serie B
- 19:30 Vicenza vs Cremonese
- 19:30 Ternana vs SPAL Malta Maltese Premier League
- 20:00 Mosta vs Balzan Mexico Liga MX
- 18:00 Toluca vs Atlético San Luis Montenegro Montenegrin First League
- 18:00 Mornar vs Sutjeska
- 19:00 Petrovac vs Budućnost Morocco Botola Pro
- 19:15 Hassania Agadir vs Wydad Casablanca
- 21:30 FAR Rabat vs RSB Berkane Norway Eliteserien
- 17:00 Brann vs Kristiansund
- 17:00 Haugesund vs Odd
- 17:00 Molde vs Viking
- 17:00 Rosenborg vs Mjøndalen
- 17:00 Sandefjord vs Stabæk Norway First Division
- 17:00 HamKam vs Jerv Paraguay Division Profesional
- 23:00 River Plate vs Olimpia Portugal Liga NOS
- 18:00 Santa Clara vs Sporting Braga
- 20:30 Portimonense vs FC Vizela Qatar Stars League
- 17:30 Qatar SC vs Al Arabi Russia Russian Premier League
- 17:00 Krasnodar vs FK Sochi Serbia SuperLiga
- 19:15 Partizan vs Spartak Subotica Slovenia PrvaLiga
- 19:15 Mura vs Koper Spain La Liga
- 17:30 Real Sociedad vs Elche CF
- 17:30 Rayo Vallecano vs Cádiz
- 20:00 Real Betis vs Getafe CF Spain Segunda División
- 17:15 Real Oviedo vs Girona FC
- 19:30 CD Lugo vs Real Zaragoza Sweden Allsvenskan
- 16:30 Häcken vs Hammarby
- 16:30 Norrköping vs Varberg Turkey Süper Lig
- 17:00 Galatasaray vs Göztepe Uruguay Primera División
- 16:30 Fénix vs Torque
- 19:30 Boston River vs Peñarol
- 21:45 Wanderers vs Rentistas USA MLS
- 18:00 Chicago Fire vs Nashville SC Venezuela Primera División
- 23:15 Deportivo La Guaira vs Yaracuyanos
Stoke City will welcome Barnsley to bet365 Stadium for a matchday 7 fixture in England Championship. The last meeting on 24th February 2021 ended in a Barnsley 2-0 win. Both sides have met four times in the most recent seasons. Stoke City has won 2 matches, and Barnsley triumphed in 1. Recent outings average 4.00 goals, while both teams score 50% of the time.
Stoke City's last game in the England Championship against Huddersfield Town at home ended in a 2-1 win. The Potters had more possession of the ball and took advantage of it. Stoke City outplayed Huddersfield Town in the second half and scored in the 50th and 63rd minute.
Since the start of the season, Stoke City is more dominant at home. They have four wins out of 5 games on home soil. The Potters's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 40% of home games.
Barnsley has picked up 4 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Barnsley wins 0.60 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Barnsley kept a clean sheet in just 0% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Stoke City is yet to lose at home, being undefeated in five games.
This season hasn't unfolded as planned, and The Tykes haven't tasted an away victory at all. The visitors have lost 40% of all games on the road while conceding on average 1.60 goals in the process.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Stoke City wins on average 2.60 points per home game, compared to 0.60 points per away game for Barnsley. My prediction is Stoke City to win.
Stoke City vs Barnsley Betting Tips
Stoke City vs Barnsley Head to Head
Average stats between Stoke City and Barnsley in most recent 4 outings in the England Championship.
Stoke City vs Barnsley Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Stoke City and Barnsley across current season. Calculated from Stoke City's Home stats and Barnsley's Away stats.
England Championship Form
- Coming into this game, Stoke City has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Stoke City has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Stoke City at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 5 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Stoke City will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- Stoke City has had no trouble finding the back of the net recently and has scored in the last 5 home games. They have failed to find the net in 0 home game this season.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 5 games for Stoke City ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- In the last 5 matches for Stoke City, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 5 matches (56% of all matches) involving Stoke City has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Stoke City will score today, as they have netted in the last 4 games coming into this one and have scored 6 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Barnsley has picked up 3 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Barnsley has scored 2 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Can Barnsley turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 3 draws and 2 defeats.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Barnsley recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Barnsley has fired blanks in 4 games this season. That's 44% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 2 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Barnsley has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 0 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 4/9 games for Barnsley this season.
- Barnsley will need to improve their attack if they're to get anything out of this game. They have not scored in the last 2 matches. During the last five games they have scored 2 times and overall this season they have scored 0.67 goals per game.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||56% / 50%||80 %||25 %|
|Draw %||22% / 17%||20 %||25 %|
|Loss %||22% / 33%||0 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||2.56 / 2.83||2.60||2.50|
|Scored||1.44 / 1.50||1.80||1.00|
|Conceded||1.11 / 1.33||0.80||1.50|
|BTTS %||56% / 67%||60 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||33% / 33%||40 %||25 %|
|BTTS Loss||11% / 17%||0 %||25 %|
|Scored in Both||33% / 33%||40 %||25 %|
|Scores %||78% / 83%||100 %||50 %|
|Clean Sheet %||33% / 17%||40 %||25 %|
|Frist Goal %||56% / 50%||80 %||25 %|
|Possession %||54% / 56%||55 %||53 %|
|Corners||6.25 / 5.60||6.50||6.00|
|Cards||1.89 / 2.00||1.80||2.00|
|Offsides||1.50 / 1.50||0.75||2.25|
|Fouls||11.38 / 10.60||13.00||9.75|
|Shots||12.13 / 11.60||13.00||11.25|
|Shots on Target||5.50 / 5.80||6.25||4.75|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||11% / 0%||25 %||0 %|
|Draw %||56% / 67%||50 %||60 %|
|Loss %||33% / 33%||25 %||40 %|
|AVG Goals||1.78 / 2.00||1.00||2.40|
|Scored||0.67 / 0.67||0.50||0.80|
|Conceded||1.11 / 1.33||0.50||1.60|
|BTTS %||44% / 50%||25 %||60 %|
|BTTS Win||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Scores %||56% / 50%||50 %||60 %|
|Clean Sheet %||22% / 17%||50 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||33% / 33%||50 %||20 %|
|Possession %||48% / 44%||54 %||42 %|
|Corners||4.00 / 4.60||3.75||4.25|
|Cards||2.78 / 2.67||2.75||2.80|
|Offsides||2.75 / 2.80||1.50||4.00|
|Fouls||11.50 / 11.40||12.00||11.00|
|Shots||9.75 / 9.60||10.25||9.25|
|Shots on Target||3.50 / 3.60||3.50||3.50|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Stoke City vs Barnsley Odds
|HT 1||2.50||HT X||2.05||HT 2||5.50|
|Home Win Nil||2.90||Away Win Nil||7.75|
|Over 2.5||2.20||Under 2.5||1.69|
|BTTS Yes||2.00||BTTS NO||1.87|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.88||Under 9.5 Corners||1.93|